What's new

Armed Forces new uniform

b5c3c71830d05ba6ea20ccf9fa0dd7a6.jpg

79f90c43b2cf1dcfa8af7f827ec26c6e.jpg

[Above] The pictures demonstrate how well the new BDUs can blend into the mountainous, rugged terrain that covers most of the country. However, these same uniforms will stick out in the snowy Northern areas of Pakistan, such as in Kashmir, therefore, we surely have other plans for that situation [Below].

altitude-sickness-4.jpg

However, the Army's Full Dress Uniform (most formal uniform) is still the same as before [Below].

Please correct me if I have made any mistakes.
Pictures courtesy Bezerk and Imran Khan of Defence.pk, Pakistanpolicy.com and Sindhtoday.net

Last edited:
and for ssg and naval ssg uniform should need too improvements black is not good enough

i think at least the formal uniforms should have remained as were in the 60s and 70s. traditions should not be abandoned. battle dress should be modern (as they are now).

i think at least the formal uniforms should have remained as were in the 60s and 70s. traditions should not be abandoned. battle dress should be modern (as they are now).

Khaki is still there sir. Or are you talking about the SDs and Mess Kits?

Khaki is still there sir. Or are you talking about the SDs and Mess Kits?[/QUOTE]

correct!

currently another innovation is the "summer fatigues" being worn by the jawans,

khaki pants, T-shirt and baseball caps!

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know what two red bars at the top of the sleeve signifies in the Pakistani army?

Thanks.

-Orbit

This new Unifom is so hot

Do not wear the Coat or shirt and roam in vest only in hot weather.

I am pleased that Web Belt has been done away with the cam dress.

Khaki uniform look good in offices and deports/hospitals.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

Does anyone know what two red bars at the top of the sleeve signifies in the Pakistani army?

Thanks.

-Orbit

Which red bars at the tops of the sleeves? Or are you asking about the ones at the ends of the shirt collars? In that case, they are the Collar Dots, worn by Colonels and above - red tapers (the red tape that is worn by these senior officer around their Peak Caps).

BTW, i hope you are not planning to use them to attack a hospital next time? :D

I will give my vote to SSW these guys have coolest Uniform and latest gear , SSG must be jealous :P

This Army camo is also Cool.

The word martyr is written all over their faces...:tup::tup:

But the last one in his camo looks a bit funny..no offence.:partay:

@BB:

Wats the difference b/n SSG and SSW?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom