What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

Smart guy just show me specifications, or just live in fancy world that you do this and that , i proved you country make discarded engines.

Check yourself , your trucks you make based on Euro 1 Engines ;)
Show me you make Euro 4 engines, if you find any

Google it!

Check the manufactures website , T-84 itself enter into service in UKraine in 2001 , when you got the last delivery of T-80 in 2001. :cheers::omghaha:

We got T-80UDs in 2002...

russian T-80:

2re1qba.jpg

T-80_in_Saint-Petersburg.jpg

May be you are more advance get tanks before they make it.

Ukrainian T-84:

2my6pgh.jpg

Pakistan operated T-80UD:

68g9w5.jpg

2v9er0o.jpg

Well buddy i think you dont know anything about your country and defence system at all.

Lol.. i dare you kid... tell me which system used in AK is chinese?!

Google it!

I dont find it either though goole, may u PAK engine using Invisible technology, :rofl: If you find it though google then let me know. If your Manufactures makes only EURO-1 Engine which is standard of PAK engine market.

We got T-80UDs in 2002...

russian T-80:

Buddy you stuck in time wrap,

May be you are more advance get tanks before they make it.

Ukrainian T-84:

Pakistan operated T-80UD:

T-84 uses Gas turbine engine? and T-80UD used Dessel Engine.

Do Pak uses Gas Turbine or Diesel engines?
T80 Tank Characteristics

Lol.. i dare you kid... tell me which system used in AK is chinese?!

Army Guide - Al-Khalid, Main battle tank
The first prototype of MBT 2000, which is also referred to as the Al-Khalid or P-90, was completed on schedule in June 1991, with trials being carried out in 1992.

It is expected that initially 65 to 70 per cent of the key components will be made in Pakistan, 20 to 25 per cent will be supplied by China and the remainder will come from other countries

I think everyone knows more then your itself.

Show article then just writing that you buy T-84 not T-80UD.

Check this , wakeup from your dreams. read the forum and your own forum.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/land-warfare/20566-main-battle-tank-t-84-a.html

This is Arjun Article, We can take this to PAK defence Article about AK and T80UD

Back to Arjun .

I dont find it either though goole, may u PAK engine using Invisible technology, :rofl: If you find it though google then let me know. If your Manufactures makes only EURO-1 Engine which is standard of PAK engine market.

Good for you.

Buddy you stuck in time wrap,

Te visual difference is enough for a sane man to recognise.

Showing you the difference between a T-80 and a T-80UD.

T-84 uses Gas turbine engine? and T-80UD used Dessel Engine.

Lol.. even the russian T-80 uses gas turbine engine..
Do Pak uses Gas Turbine or Diesel engines?
T80 Tank Characteristics

Not it uses 6TD diesel engine built by Ukraine.... while other systems like turret,gun,remote controlled,FCS,armour etc are similiar to T-84 ... While we did upgraded it with thales,catherine and sagem systems aswell.

[
url=http://www.army-guide.com/eng/product41.html]Army Guide - Al-Khalid, Main battle tank[/url]
The first prototype of MBT 2000, which is also referred to as the Al-Khalid or P-90, was completed on schedule in June 1991, with trials being carried out in 1992.

It is expected that initially 65 to 70 per cent of the key components will be made in Pakistan, 20 to 25 per cent will be supplied by China and the remainder will come from other countries

I think everyone knows more then your itself.

The initial prototypes did have chinese systems which were later ruled out in favour of indigenous and european components... again... i dare you to point out 1 chinese system in AK!

Show article then just writing that you buy T-84 not T-89UD.

We ordered t-80s which russia didnt allow... but Ukraine kept its promise and developed T-80UD using tech from T-84.

Just for the record,mighty t-80 performed terribly in chechnya.Around a hundred were destroyed and its gas guzzling engine created logistics nightmare,russian ministry of defence was so furious it cancelled ALL gas turbine engine tank projects.In the second chechen war and georgian war no t-80 were used for fear of similar losses.T-90 was used in second chechen war and none were lost.:coffee:

Just for the record,mighty t-80 performed terribly in chechnya.Around a hundred were destroyed and its gas guzzling engine created logistics nightmare,russian ministry of defence was so furious it cancelled ALL gas turbine engine tank projects.In the second chechen war and georgian war no t-80 were used for fear of similar losses.T-90 was used in second chechen war and none were lost.:coffee:

T-80UD doesnt use gas turbines,nor armour,nor the turret and not even the features of soviet t-80 whose production ended in 1991...

T-80UD doesnt use gas turbines,nor armour,nor the turret and not even the features of soviet t-80 whose production ended in 1991...

T-80UD is ukrainian upgrade of t-80u that was in chechnya.But yes it made good on weaknesses,replacing gas turbine engine and new ERA.But apart from that its same.It has same features and same turret as t-80u.
Still t-80u is most potent tank in PA arsenal equipping frontline armoured div.

T-80UD is ukrainian upgrade of t-80u that was in chechnya.But yes it made good on weaknesses,replacing gas turbine engine and new ERA.But apart from that its same.It has same features and same turret as t-80u.
Still t-80u is most potent tank in PA arsenal equipping frontline armoured div.

Your wrong it uses the same welded turret as the T-84,same gun as T-84,same composite armour etc along with other upgrades ... as for most potent tank... no AK is the most potent tank in our inventory... there is a reason why the purchase of around 500 T-84s was cancelled in favour of AKs.

Your wrong it uses the same welded turret as the T-84,same gun as T-84,same composite armour etc along with other upgrades ... as for most potent tank... no AK is the most potent tank in our inventory... there is a reason why the purchase of around 500 T-84s was cancelled in favour of AKs.

I think most foreign armour analysts agree t-80ud is pakistan's most potent tank.ak deal was done as it was cheaper and indigenisation.
Yes i checked and specially built pakistani t-80ud had new turret which normal t-80ud don't have.

I think most foreign armour analysts agree t-80ud is pakistan's most potent tank.ak deal was done as it was cheaper and indigenisation.
Yes i checked and specially built pakistani t-80ud had new turret which normal t-80ud don't have.

LOL... While Pak army the operator of AK considers it much better and potent than T-80UD...as for cheap... the chinese version of mbt-2000 was sold for almost 4 million dollar... so guess how much a AK with Pakistan and european system will cost! as for your analysts do post a source.. and do enlighten us how T-80UD is superior to AK.

Good for you.

Te visual difference is enough for a sane man to recognise.

Visual difference is nothing, actual difference is what made component /internal design. You never showed me any article or post , either you are fool or whole world is food, including PAK army.

Lol.. even the russian T-80 uses gas turbine engine..

Not it uses 6TD diesel engine built by Ukraine.... while other systems like turret,gun,remote controlled,FCS,armour etc are similiar to T-84 ... While we did upgraded it with thales,catherine and sagem systems as well.
Its is world wide know that Ukraine develop its own turret while supplied with to pak few old and plus new turret.
you didn't upgraded or not available ? which is standard feature of T-84's

IN whole of your arhumrnt you never provided anything.

But i agree your PAK tank can reach to MARS/Moon also , just by flying (as they are capable). i just checked but i dont have any supporting articale just like you dont have. :omghaha:

Just like EURO 4 Engines which you cant make in PAK and trying to say EURO 1 = Euro 4 and PAK manufactures it. :))

Visual difference is nothing, actual difference is what made component /internal design. You never showed me any article or post , either you are fool or whole world is food, including PAK army.

Dude stop embarassing yourself... you cant even spell fool and your talking about mbts~

Its is world wide know that Ukraine develop its own turret while supplied with to pak few old and plus new turret.
you didn't upgraded or not available ? which is standard feature of T-84's

Initial 20 tanks shared similiar features as the soviet t-80u... which were later sent to Ukraine and upgraded! as for standard feature use your god given "eyes" and see my previous posts!
IN whole of your arhumrnt you never provided anything.

But i agree your PAK tank can reach to MARS/Moon also , just by flying (as they are capable). i just checked but i dont have any supporting articale just like you dont have. :omghaha:

Just like EURO 4 Engines which you cant make in PAK and trying to say EURO 1 = Euro 4 and PAK manufactures it. :))

Whatever kid.

license manufacture??

Yeah i know most of the arjun parts are imported from foriegn countries.

Hino is a japanese company,ADAM assembles chinese trucks (now defunct)and Yasoob project was stopped due to corruption with 300 units produced...

HinoPak is a JV! and ADAM didnt make chinese trucks.. as for yasoob 500+ of them are in service.

Why is this thread being littered with off topic non sense... members who want to harp on pakistani tanks please go and post it in appropriate thread. @WebMaster, @nuclearpak, @Aeronaut, @ANTIBODY please clean up the thread

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the last warning, if anybody wants to discuss tanks against each other from a purely technical POV, make a new thread.

Any more off topics and a straight on infraction.

This thread is only for Arjun MBT.

Back
Top Bottom