What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

well care to post links what truck pakistan makes and can you compare them with what india makes

Google HINOPAK and ADAM...and yasoob.

besides what if Arjun is heavy its not there for a fashion photo shoot its there for heavy armour which is among the best in the world and is compareble to most western tanks even tonnage is almost same and so are the capabilities of Arjun Mk1 & MK2 as compared to Leo 2 , Abraham
well do you know how much trucks , car , bikes , Raiway engines and other heavy machienerry we indian makes and whats there reputaion all over the world

If its that great why did you order only 119? and go for around 1000 T-90s? lol... as for cars,bikes etc... yet you import even ammo from russia?

If its that great why did you order only 119? and go for around 1000 T-90s? lol... as for cars,bikes etc... yet you import even ammo from russia?

well whats wrong in importing some ammo and to your knowledge do you know how much british challenger tanks are built over the years

check out this video

What's everybody's view on this...

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the EURO standard of those engine??? I think you import Engine CKD or SKD from , Hinopak import Engines from japan and don't know the which Euro standard.

Cant name the Japanese companies from which they import engine, In India , Euro V std engine going from 2014-15 from EURO IV ?

Well you only About 500, Al-Khalid tanks in service, why you import T-80 from Ukraine at the same time when Al-Khalid is made?

India only got with Standards, logic you cant understand , just like someone think Arjun MK-1 cant fire Missiles.

What is the EURO standard of those engine??? I think you import Engine CKD or SKD from , Hinopak import Engines from japan and don't know the which Euro standard.

Cant name the Japanese companies from which they import engine, In India , Euro V std engine going from 2014-15 from EURO IV ?

They are euro 4.
Well you only About 500, Al-Khalid tanks in service, why you import T-80 from Ukraine at the same time when Al-Khalid is made?

India only got with Standards, logic you cant understand , just like someone think Arjun MK-1 cant fire Missiles.

We dont have T-80s... we have T-84s... and we bought them in late 1990s n early 2000s... when AKs were not in service... after its induction we never bought any foriegn tank!

please dont compare a $2 million dollar AL KHALID light tank WITHB A NEAR $6 MILLION indian arjun Tanks

INDIA WANTS 10 REGIMENTS OF HEAVEY ARMOUR which ARJUN will provide by 2017 with 450 tanks mk1 & 2

pakistanis DONT HAVE THE CONCEPT OR MONEY TO INDUCT 10 REGIMENTS OF HEAVEY ARMOUR

They are euro 4.
The company website dont mentioned anything about Euro standard, it cannot be Euro4 ,

aahaa....i find it . And the engine is EURO 1 , dont embarrassed yourself. check yourself.
FM1J Specifiations
FG1J Specifications

We dont have T-80s... we have T-84s... and we bought them in late 1990s n early 2000s... when AKs were not in service... after its induction we never bought any foriegn tank!

C'mon again misinformed , you bough 320 T80UD thanks, and you don't have T84 at all , and Al-Khalid is Chinese developed tank name MBT-2000 which china sold to other countries also.

Before that u buy from Ukraine , now you manufacturing AK under Chinese lic. but since 2001 till 2013 u only have 500 Numbers? 50 tank per year . why so slow??

The company website dont mentioned anything about Euro standard, it cannot be Euro4 ,

aahaa....i find it . And the engine is EURO 1 , dont embarrassed yourself. check yourself.
FM1J Specifiations
FG1J Specifications

They dont just make 2 trucks .... they make several trucks.. ... kiddo..and they also make buses!

C'mon again misinformed , you bough 320 T80UD thanks, and you don't have T84 at all

Maybe you didnt read about the objections from russia... after which the T-80UD recieved the systems as t-84 had.. i.e Turret,gun,engine,FCS etc etc.

and Al-Khalid is Chinese developed tank name MBT-2000 which china sold to other countries also.

Do share the "chinese subsystems" tht AK uses..
Before that u buy from Ukraine , now you manufacturing AK under Chinese lic. but since 2001 till 2013 u only have 500 Numbers? 50 tank per year . why so slow??

Lol under license... :omghaha: 50 more will be delivered this year making it to around 600 tanks... and its only 50 bcoz AK-II will become the backbone of our armour not AK-I.

please dont compare a $2 million dollar AL KHALID light tank WITHB A NEAR $6 MILLION indian arjun Tanks

INDIA WANTS 10 REGIMENTS OF HEAVEY ARMOUR which ARJUN will provide by 2017 with 450 tanks mk1 & 2

pakistanis DONT HAVE THE CONCEPT OR MONEY TO INDUCT 10 REGIMENTS OF HEAVEY ARMOUR

We all know how stupid you are... no need to further boast of it... the inferior chinese version of AK costed 3.8 million a pop... so you can guess the price of an AK..

They dont just make 2 trucks .... they make several trucks.. ... kiddo..and they also make buses!

Maybe you didnt read about the objections from russia... after which the T-80UD recieved the systems as t-84 had.. i.e Turret,gun,engine,FCS etc etc.

Lol under license... :omghaha: 50 more will be delivered this year making it to around 600 tanks... and its only 50 bcoz AK-II will become the backbone of our armour not AK-I.

A comparative study performed by the Peruvian Army Technical Group rejected the Al-Khalid after it determined that the Russian T-90S was better suited for areas of their country. You guys cant even penetrate as much armor as a tow 2 missile.

A comparative study performed by the Peruvian Army Technical Group rejected the Al-Khalid after it determined that the Russian T-90S was better suited for areas of their country. You guys cant even penetrate as much armor as a tow 2 missile.

Peruvian army ordered VT1A mbt not Al Khalid.. not even Mbt-2000!... and the reason you stated is that it was not suited for their areas... while morocco ordered 150 which beat T-90:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...moHIBQ&usg=AFQjCNFv0ePcH_hhSySzvRSuPVrPA1m48w

As for armour go through the AK info pool to get enlightened!

niaza-550 mm is insufficient against modern armour.Composite welded turret armour with era will require far heavier penetration.Main reason PA went for t-80ud is the russian DU rounds are better.
For the matter of fact current arjun APFSDS round is also poor.But t-90 DU/tungsten round has better penetration like t-80ud.

Smart guy just show me specifications, or just live in fancy world that you do this and that , i proved you country make discarded engines.

Check yourself , your trucks you make based on Euro 1 Engines ;)

Show me you make Euro 4 engines, if you find any :rofl:

Check the manufactures website , T-84 itself enter into service in UKraine in 2001 , when you got the last delivery of T-80 in 2001. :cheers::omghaha::rofl:

May be you are more advance get tanks before they make it.

Well buddy i think you dont know anything about your country and defence system at all.

Back
Top Bottom