What's new

Arjun MK2 1st Pic arrived

as i told,just my doubts!!!!

24122607.jpg

i'm still waiting for some source for the pic.

India today is the source please pick up latest issue in stands , ohh wait its August 5 edition

please some one share image source.... I am not able to see it :disagree:

Ok, I'm about to post Sengupta stuff...

This is one of two Arjun Mk1A MBT prototypes that are presently being subjected to mobility-cum-firepower trials. This photo, which appears in a four-page DRDO corporate advertisement published in the latest issue of THE WEEK magazine, was taken at the CVRDE’s proving ground at Avadi earlier this year. The second Arjun Mk1A prototype comes outfitted with the new digital hunter-killer tank fire-control system, inclusive of a target auto-tracker and a newly-designed commander’s panoramic day/night sight that incorporates an IRIS thermal imager (from France’s SAGEM Défense Sécurité) and an eyesafe laser rangefinder. These optronic sensors are the same as that installed on the IRDE-developed commander’s panoramic day/night sight which is presently undergoing user-trials on board an upgraded T-90S MBT.

TRISHUL

So if he's right. This isn't the picture of the mark 2 in trials.

And there isn't any pictures of the real deal yet.

I kind of believe it, because I'm not sure Thar has that type of red sticky soil.

TRISHUL

I kind of believe it, because I'm not sure Thar has that type of red sticky soil.

As long as it is Arjun , who cares it is mk1A or MK2. if they are testing these modification on MK1 then automatically MK2 will incorporate these.

MK1A and MK2 will look similar or based on the feed back they might improve it also.

So calling this as first pic of MK2 is nothing wrong!!

TRISHUL

My friend ,can we put Mr Chor Gupta out of this thread ?

Ok guys,I may sound like a dumb a** jerk but I'm not at all impressed by the Arjun MkII.Nothing important has been improved on this MkII over MkI. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

TRISHUL

Well they have the similar colour mud in avadi where the test the tanks... It took me 2 hours to clean my car after driving thru that area!!!!

Well they have the similar colour mud in avadi where the test the tanks... It took me 2 hours to clean my car after driving thru that area!!!!

That's what I'm saying.(And Gupta)

JfVLM.jpg

Thar Soil

RSBbQ.jpg

Looks like red clay soil from S. India.

So the Mark 2 doing trials now is the fully completed one. And we have no pictures of that one.

TRISHUL

beleiving on gupta? :O

That's what I'm saying.(And Gupta)

JfVLM.jpg

Thar Soil

RSBbQ.jpg

Looks like red clay soil from S. India.

So the Mark 2 doing trials now is the fully completed one. And we have no pictures of that one.

If it is not Mk II then its a good news. If Mark I A is such good one then MK II will be much better.

Ok Hold your horses now, It is definitely MK II prototype (Call it MK I A/B or C). This picture is taken at somewhere (where soil is red). May be Avadi. May be this pic was taken at early trial/test (Unit test
)

Back
Top Bottom