What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

I know many thing and i know certainly Tejas and Arjun are failed projects. Truth is bitter.
We would prefer the glowing opinion of the Israelis and the Indian regiments / pilots using them than that of a failed state that can't even design a bicycle of its own. The truth is indeed bitter, which is why your version of the "victorious" 1965 war is so popular your side.

We would prefer the glowing opinion of the Israelis and the Indian regiments / pilots using them than that of a failed state that can't even design a bicycle of its own. The truth is indeed bitter, which is why your version of the "victorious" 1965 war is so popular your side.
0651_main.jpg

After 30 years still a sitting bird paraded on trucks...:omghaha:

ter 30 years still a sitting bird paraded on trucks...:omghaha:
I could point you towards any number of videos that make a mockery of your post....
But then YouTube is banned in your jannat isn't it.
Koi na, enjoy flying the only modern warplanes that was rejected by its own country. And don't worry about tejas. Making your own plane takes time (what would you know though) but we will get there.

Now seriously its time for Indian to re-think about Arjun and Tejas both failed projects even after thirty + years DRDO failed to deliver near perfect production its better to aquire off the shlef itmes instead of loosing time and money just to save the name of DRDO.
Good and thanks for the info !!

However, these tanks are used mostly in the desert regions as the terrain in Punjab and Jammu are not suitable for using the Arjuns in an operational role.
Any reason if the ground pressure is lower then what is stopping heavy weight Arjun to be suitable for punjab and jammu terrain.

Arjun mk2 is beast even our neighbours don't have comparable tank like this
Off course we have nothing to match best Tank in the world known as Arjun

Arjun mk2 is beast even our neighbours don't have comparable tank like this
Off course we have nothing to match best Tank in the world known as Arjun

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom