What's new

Arjun 130 mm gun: DRDO tastes success

In Tata's case they r only providing the platform(i.e. Truck) n the gun is from Denel(blacklisted).

I belive that TATA has purchased the technology from DENEL and developer control system them self.

But DRDO is very eager to enter in GUN market. They have tied up with some Private Company (As heard from an Interview of Avinash Chander )

Hi Griffin.
Why such irritating Avtar?
Change It bro.
It is not very pleasent to see some body hanging a roof on neck in the morning.

:rofl:

its a scene from "The Good The Bad and The Ugly"..the character's name is Tuco(Ugly)...this one is one hell of an epic scene..and this man,Tuco,never die,cause there is always some Blond Angle(Blondy) there to save him..watch the movie..its one of the best..and I just posted the pic for the awesome expression...

the next scene...

there is so much "Hera Pheri" that even Babu Bhai Apte would exclaim.. :D

I belive that TATA has purchased the technology from DENEL and developer control system them self.

But DRDO is very eager to enter in GUN market. They have tied up with some Private Company (As heard from an Interview of Avinash Chander )

Nope they purchased nothing, it a JV where the platform n control systems r from TATA but the gun is from Denel.

As i said earlier ONLY IF they win the contract else the JV will come to an end.

As far as DRDO or OFB is concerned they r definetely pretty either to enter in the Indian gun market bcoz its a huge market as we haven't purchased a single gun in decades n specially when they r themselves sitting on Bofers TOT n r the most experienced defence manufacturers in India.

tzPkWyc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom