What's new

Argentinean Air Force Chief traveling to China (JF-17 on Plate!!)

阿根廷应该吸取教训,在和英国争夺本应属于自己的海岛的时候,英国人轻易的让法国停售了飞鱼导弹,那么作为盟友的美国和以色列在阿根廷和英国再发生冲突的时候难道不会停售本应交付的装备或者服务吗?别的不说,关闭南美洲相关空余的GPS,战机和导弹还能打到什么?更别说到时候能不能拿到设备都不好说。
我不刻意推销本国的产品,我只是想说欧洲人普遍靠不住,建议阿根廷多吸取经验教训,既然要花钱,至少别让自己将来后悔!

Argentina is a much bigger country than Britain. To China, Argentina is much more important than Britain.

what is the deal with you and sizes?? Argentina economy is crap and so is it's government.

let'em have 24 JF-17...does it change a damn thing over of the Falklands...not really.

I think most likely this plan is null. The very reason why UK decided to join China led AIIB is to convinced China,UK is a better allies compare to Argentina. China really appreciate UK decision to abandon US and join China side. China will return the favour to UK.

UK abandoned the U.S, lol

I really don't see the big deal. we get money form China why shouldn't the U.K and rest of Europe.

people are overreacting.

what is the deal with you and sizes?? Argentina economy is crap and so is it's government.

let'em have 24 JF-17...does it change a damn thing over of the Falklands...not really.

UK abandoned the U.S, lol

I really don't see the big deal. we get money form China why shouldn't the U.K and rest of Europe.

people are overreacting.

No, the British and the Jew are care about the money. They goes where prosperity goes. US failure to stop its allies joining AIIB is the worst foreign policy it ever suffer. If Obama keeps you its mouth shut. They might save some face but the fact they so vocally call for abandon is ignore show the very weakness of US.

Now it commerce, next time it will be military. British and Europe will openly support China retake diayutai and oppose US intervention in Asia.

It solves no purpose for Argentina ! They are already in favour of J10A / J10B which China won't sell. As it forms their first in line defence .

J11 would be good but China can't sell it's too for reasons . They can't sell and Russians will be fuming for doing so .

So again China will push for Jf17 which they don't want . May be with improved variant . Argentina will have to take on UKs F35s .

Argentina Shopping for Chinese Fighter Jets
Defense Splurge Set to Include Falklands-Capable Aircraft
MARCH 17, 2015 AT 12:07 PM

Argentina is seeking to purchase 24 advanced fighter aircraft from China, Defense Minister Agustín Rossi told press Tuesday. The jets, it was soon reported, would be capable of reaching the Falkland Islands, a South Atlantic archipelago owned by the United Kingdom but claimed by Argentina as the Islas Malvinas.

Within the next week, “the chief of staff of the Argentinean Air Force is traveling to China along with a technical delegation to analyze the possibilities” of purchasing up to 24 FC-1/JF-17 fighter jets, said Rossi.

“The single-seat, single-engine fighter has a top speed of Mach 1.8 at altitude of 55,000 ft and combat range of 840 miles, allowing it to comfortably fly to Port Stanley and back from the Tierra del Fuego air base in southern Argentina,”wrote British journalist Marco Giannangeli on February 15 after initial high-level talks between Buenos Aires and Beijing.

Rossi confirmed that the government is seeking to buy “no lees than 12 and no more than 24″ fighters.

“This is a new thing for the Argentinean Air Force, which has always had Western equipment,” he said. However, Rossi also mentioned that there are “two formal offers” to buy Spanish-made F1 jets, and the Kfir Block 60 from Israel. “Informally, we also have a French offer,” he added.

Rossi estimated that the purchase process will be finished before the end of the year. He said that when he receives all the formal offers he “will take the different alternatives to the president so she can make the decision,” he said.

On Monday, President Cristina Kirchner, along with Rossi and Army Chief César Milani, announced that the Argentinean army is to receive additional funding of AR$930 million (about US$71 million). “[This is] the largest investment ever made in a long time” to equip the force, she said.

The investment includes the purchase of 120,000 new uniforms bought in China, 35 Hummers, and 30 trucks to transport troops and equipment, among others.

The announcement comes in the same week as a prosecutor in the province of Córdobaasked a judge to bring a case against Milani, who is currently under investigation for human-rights violations during the 1976-1983 military dictatorship.

Argentina Shopping for Chinese Fighter Jets
Even if we manage to sell 20 to Argentina it would be a massive start and great boost to us

No, the British and the Jew are care about the money. They goes where prosperity goes. US failure to stop its allies joining AIIB is the worst foreign policy it ever suffer. If Obama keeps you its mouth shut. They might save some face but the fact they so vocally call for abandon is ignore show the very weakness of US.

Now it commerce, next time it will be military. British and Europe will openly support China retake diayutai and oppose US intervention in Asia.

I laugh very hard on this...

British and Europe will openly support China retake diayutai and oppose US intervention in Asia

Probably before that happen, US would probably invade the UK before China can do anything..

lol if you still don't understand what is the meaning of "Just Business", then I cant help you...

It solves no purpose for Argentina ! They are already in favour of J10A / J10B which China won't sell. As it forms their first in line defence .

J11 would be good but China can't sell it's too for reasons . They can't sell and Russians will be fuming for doing so .

So again China will push for Jf17 which they don't want . May be with improved variant . Argentina will have to take on UKs F35s .

that did serve one purpose. The Argentinian can get rid of those old Mirage and Kifr

I don't know why people here keep talking about Argentina did only have 1 clear and present danger, and that is coming from 6000 miles away, the Argentina's imminent danger is a lot closer to home, which is stop Brazil and Even Chile sit on top of it. For that, they need the JF-17

but if the argie is stupid enough to piss off the UK again, then you know the Argentine economy is going down hell on a hand basket

I laugh very hard on this...

Probably before that happen, US would probably invade the UK before China can do anything..

lol if you still don't understand what is the meaning of "Just Business", then I cant help you...

Invade UK? Without taking a few trident MIRV nuke warhead first. No sane countries will invade UK. Does US willing to risk a few states for a small Britain? I simply laugh at the just business face saving comment.

Of course the American will never admit it's a political failure. Let me remind u, it just a start. There more things to come, slowly Europe and Australia will come closer and closer to China once US loses it value. It can't go around simply invade anyone who oppose her unless she risk a nuclear war with other powers.

From Georgia crisis, Ukraine failure to AIIB disaster. All are clear sight, it is no more the US of early 90s and 2000. US is over.

Invade UK? Without taking a few trident MIRV nuke warhead first. No sane countries will invade UK. Does US willing to risk a few states for a small Britain? I simply laugh at the just business face saving comment.

Of course the American will never admit it's a political failure. Let me remind u, it just a start. There more things to come, slowly Europe and Australia will come closer and closer to China once US loses it value. It can't go around simply invade anyone who oppose her unless she risk a nuclear war with other powers.

From Georgia crisis, Ukraine failure to AIIB disaster. All are clear sight, it is no more the US of early 90s and 2000. US is over.

Well, one thing, those Trident is American's Trident, they have another set of console controlling those in America. Just so you know..

Well, one thing, those Trident is American's Trident, they have another set of console controlling those in America. Just so you know..
:lol:

Once it's in UK arm, they tweaked it and you think US can stop UK from firing it?

British are not dumb. US and British were once arch rivals. Anything can happen and now the course is set to show. British are always well prepare for any scenario to save guard their own interest.

Eitherway, Pakistan is getting 50% of the profits anyway.
Do you have any proof of this 50/50 profit sharing agreement? Also, even now PAC is just about to move to 58% of parts of JF-17 being manufactured in Pakistan, that is years after production started, so i believe we are very far from completely manufacturing JF-17's here.

I think most likely this plan is null. The very reason why UK decided to join China led AIIB is to convinced China,UK is a better allies compare to Argentina. China really appreciate UK decision to abandon US and join China side. China will return the favour to UK.
I've seen you mentioned JL-9 since past few months, but it hasn't been mentioned in any news report so far, whats your source?

:lol:

Once it's in UK arm, they tweaked it and you think US can stop UK from firing it?

British are not dumb. US and British were once arch rivals. Anything can happen and now the course is set to show. British are always well prepare for any scenario to save guard their own interest.

American sell the Brits those Trident with a duplicate console in US, UK can fire them to US, but the duplicate console in US would and could command the trident to self destruct....

There is already talk of a face-saving move by British similar to Hong Kong.
American sell the Brits those Trident with a duplicate console in US, UK can fire them to US, but the duplicate console in US would and could command the trident to self destruct....
You are oblivious to the history of British nuclear program.
British scientists took part in manhattan project, but after America had the bomb, they refused to share the know-how. British went their own independant way. So do you really think UK will allow USA to place "dead-switches" on its tridents? Despite the fact that tridentst are the only nuclear weapons Britain has since they retired all other nuclear devices. Easier said then done.

Argentina in the Falkland War achieved great success by using their Air Force against British Navy ...It wont likely come to face the F-35 ...in times ahead ...and when Argentina will have more funds, they could go for shopping some more options, so JF-17 is a go for now !

There is already talk of a face-saving move by British similar to Hong Kong.

You are oblivious to the history of British nuclear program.
British scientists took part in manhattan project, but after America had the bomb, they refused to share the know-how. British went their own independant way. So do you really think UK will allow USA to place "dead-switches" on its tridents? Despite the fact that tridentst are the only nuclear weapons Britain has since they retired all other nuclear devices. Easier said then done.

To be fair, Manhattan Project is not the same as Trident project. one is for Atomic weapon, and the other one is for the DELIVERY of nuclear weapon.

Let me tell you this, pentagon have a Kill switch to the Internet, yes, the actual internet which they can hijack all net traffic and send out Emergency broadcast over the existing civilian network, don't ask me how I know, I just know.

You can certainly design a missile and put kill switch on that, without detonating the weapon.again, don't ask me how I know

Let me tell you this, pentagon have a Kill switch to the Internet, yes, the actual internet which they can hijack all net traffic and send out Emergency broadcast over the existing civilian network, don't ask me how I know, I just know.

You can certainly design a missile and put kill switch on that, without detonating the weapon.again, don't ask me how I know
Yes, seems US military was too eager to share its secrets with a former captain/major.

You can't just say "i jsut know", you have to back it up unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom