What's new

ARGENTINA TEAM ATTACKED IN INDIA AFTER BEATING INDIA

Not surpised that you had to dig in to search a 17 years old news to malign India. But I am also sure that you dont now that the series went on smoothly and in the scond test Anil Kumble bowled out the entire Pakistani team single handedly, with 10 wicket haul.
Shiv sena is still there and they are giving threats all over india to anyone who is not hindu, latest was award of 1 lakh for slapping muslim amir khan

What do expect from such low level inferior peoples :lol:

There was a time on this forum when generalization used to be banned. Gone are those day.

I wish it is allowed for Indian members as well..... you would get to know all those special tags that you have earned for yourself.

I would believe in the authenticity of this news if somebody gives me genuine non-pakistani source. Till then...keep jerking!

There was a time on this forum when generalization used to be banned. Gone are those day.

I wish it is allowed for Indian members as well..... you would get to know all those special tags that you have earned for yourself.
It's enough that we have allowed such low level peoples on our Defence forum, if you are not happy go somewhere else.

Shiv sena is still there and they are giving threats all over india to anyone who is not hindu, latest was award of 1 lakh for slapping muslim amir khan

anyone is who is not Hindu ?? can you even read?? prove me its against Muslims. show me any such threat...lol I will tell you why you think like that.. its because for you the wold is divided into two parts: 1. Muslims..2. Kafirs/ non-muslims. You cannot think beyond that. My friend India doesnt work that way... the threat is against Amir Khan specifically. and not agaits Mulsims. Shiv sena has also issued silly threats like these for Hindu Individuals as well (in case you dont know).lol. grow up and stop seeing the world with the prism of religion.

Aww, saabji got angry...so cuute!!
Btw: how do you know I wear a lungi and eat no meat, through some ancient prophecy or your local mullah told you so?
na sab ji never angry, i am used to peoples like you.
p.s: It's very funny, on internet you guys act like.. "you know what", and when i meet you in real life you guys have a different mentality, What's this Hypocrisy?

It's enough that we have allowed such low level peoples on our Defence forum, if you are not happy go somewhere else.

why wouldnt I be happy ?? lol.. you are stooping so low and finally revealing your real face by these comments... so why would we leave the place and stop enjoying your cheapness? :azn:

It's very funny, on internet you guys act like.. "you know what", and when i meet you in real life you guys have a different mentality, What's this Hypocrisy?
Please explain kijiye thoda saab, ye kaunsi mentality ki baat kar rahe ho...samajh nahi aaraha mujhe.

this statement coming from a person where no international team has visited yr backyard in the last 7 years.

Correction. Zimbabwe and world eleven visited in last 2 years. As the security situation gets better other will also come but this will definitely take time.
The issue is that Pakistan is killing the terrorists but in India Political terrorists are doing what ever they want and no force in India is there to stop them.
Stop your terrorist RSS otherwise you will soon become example even worst than Pakistan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom