What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys arguing on who should pay for the wedding cake?, well i agree it should be the brides familie :), as they say the ring does not come cheap :)

There are no cakes in Pakistani muslim weddings...

Where can I find???

Go 2 Blocks South & 1 Block East, He is waiting for you in NASWARISTAN :lol:
???? Naswaristan . As in Naswar land?

Is this realy a defence site?
Naswar ? Marriage?

itni mayoosi? :what: Umeed par dunya qaym hai...Ab aisy bhi halaat nahi

When I look around me - I'm afraid this is exactly what I see ! :undecided:

Men keep putting off the things they wanted to do & even kill their dreams because they have a family to take care off, they have to pay the bills & that there are certain expectations from them, till a time comes that they realize that they are in their mid '50s & they haven't even done half the things they wanted to do - It was always working long hours for that promotion because the bills are piling ups, deferring their plans because if it isn't them then it their best friend who got stuck at work & buying stuff & carving out a social standing for yourself because thats what is expected of you !

I would find that beyond stifling !

And regretably most would-be spouses are either two engrossed in their own career lives without the obligations that gender-equality would entail that companionship doesn't blossom that much or their careers are little more than glorified hobbies ! And then you've got most women - Who sit around on their butttts the whole day & whose greatest ambition for the week revolves around arranging for a luncheon or a brunch for their friends !

What do you say @Rusty - Am I wrong to say that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
???? Naswaristan . As in Naswar land?

Is this realy a defence site?
Naswar ? Marriage?

Also visit a Special Section, it's called Bangladesh Defense Section, but if you find any thread related to DEFENSE there, i'll give you my account, than you & your brother can both have fun together :lol:

Sabr karo sabr ka phal metha hota hai sath fruit worm bhi extra milta hai lol. Sheikh Rasheed baney ka shok hai?

Yaraa I'm a hopeless romantic but Laila-Majnun & Sohni-Mahiwaal - that generation...those men & those women are dead !

I could look at my cousin, the Investment Banker, he'd work Obscene Number of hours every day to secure their future, to pay for his wife's 4-5 trips a year to Pakistan, to pay the exorbitant fees of his son's private school so that he gets the best education that money could buy, their vacations, of his wife's manicures & pedicures & luncheons & brunches, for the nanny so that his wife could work the few hours she did & where did it leave him - Divorce because Companionship couldn't blossom because his wife said he wasn't there for them & that there wasn't a convergence of interest - As if the Money made itself & as if he was supposed to impress upon her to have an opinion on something to have an occasional conversation about !

And she was a perfectly fine person - And his is an example that I've seen repeated itself over & over again !

Also visit a Special Section, it's called Bangladesh Defense Section, but if you find any thread related to DEFENSE there, i'll give you my account, than you & your brother can both have fun together :lol:
Are you saying it is a bad section? Ill check it!

In which section is this naswar land?
I will ask talon and a.rafay questions there!

Yaraa I'm a hopeless romantic but Laila-Majnun & Sohni-Mahiwaal - that generation...those men & those women are dead !

I could look at my cousin, the Investment Banker, he'd work Obscene Number of hours every day to secure their future, to pay for his wife's 4-5 trips a year to Pakistan, to pay the exorbitant fees of his son's private school so that he gets the best education that money could buy, their vacations, of his wife's manicures & pedicures & luncheons & brunches, for the nanny so that his wife could work the few hours she did & where did it leave him - Divorce because Companionship couldn't blossom because his wife said he wasn't there for them & that there wasn't a convergence of interest - As if the Money made itself & as if he was supposed to impress upon her to have an opinion on something to have an occasional conversation about !

And she was a perfectly fine person - And his is an example that I've seen repeated itself over & over again !

Sorry to know about your cousin but then it was his and his wife's fault how many hours was he working I think 8 hours is standard then it leaves him with 8 hours to spend with family because the other 8 hours goes to his sleep. He wasted those hours somewhere he won't tell you. Then again why did he spent so much on his wife 5 trips a year what the hell was she price williams daughter? That's what happens when you listen to your in laws and not to your parents punjabi mein kahtey hain "thaley lagna", so basically his in laws ruined the relationship.

Sorry to know about your cousin but then it was his and his wife's fault how many hours was he working I think 8 hours is standard then it leaves him with 8 hours to spend with family because the other 8 hours goes to his sleep. He wasted those hours somewhere he won't tell you. Then again why did he spent so much on his wife 5 trips a year what the hell was she price williams daughter? That what happens when you listen to your in laws and not to your parents punjabi mein kahtey hain "thaley lagna", so basically his in laws ruined the relationship.

More like 15-16 hours a day - He was Investment Banker & thats a very time consuming job !

Oh nahin yaar he wasn't the chuddduuu saaa kind - He was a very decent chap with a strong personality ! They just don't make like they used to & we men have a lot to be responsible for that !

You need at least 3 times of that to get married. $1500/month even after taxes and insurance is not enough to start a family.
Though I work just 20 hrs a week but your post made sure that I'll be forever Alone.::cry::cry:

More like 15-16 hours a day - He was Investment Banker & thats a very time consuming job !

Oh nahin yaar he wasn't the chuddduuu saaa kind - He was a very decent chap with a strong personality ! They just don't make like they used to & we men have a lot to be responsible for that !

15-16 hours a day? Did he give enough time to the relationship then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom