What's new

Are you Eligible for Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zarvan AT LEAST in Malaysia and other South east Asian countries you need a to attend a course, get a certificate before you can register for marriage....My cousin tried in Malaysia and they wouldnt register her and her husband until they get a certified course lasting 6 classes or something...

I think it is cool...When people can attend school to get a better job why the shame in attending a course to be a better partner?
In Indonesia don't know about Malaysia but in Indonesia a person who can afford to do Hajj and if doesn't do Hajj most cannot get married because mostly he is not given any rishta one of may father students before returning to Indonesia went to Hajj and said this is also needed to get married in Indonesia

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon
Every day there is a new story of a man who's wife divorced him, took everything and he is now living in a his car.
If you talk to the homeless people here, Many of them will tell you that they became homeless after their wives divorced them and the government said all their money goes to her.

So like I said, you would be a fool to marry here.

In Indonesia don't know about Malaysia but in Indonesia a person who can afford to do Hajj and if doesn't do Hajj most cannot get married because mostly he is not given any rishta one of may father students before returning to Indonesia went to Hajj and said this is also needed to get married in Indonesia
@Zarvan okkk...that is a bit extreme...Not everyone can afford Hajj... @Zarvan
Plus I doubt it to be a MUST or in the law...I have Indonesian friends...2 recently got married neither did hajj...Not sure which laws you are talking about :blink:

Plus I doubt it to be a MUST or in the law...I have Indonesian friends...2 recently got married neither did hajj...Not sure which laws you are talking about :blink:

I am talking about those who can

It is not a law it culture their and if you go to Hajj you will see most Indonesians are very young

@Talon
Every day there is a new story of a man who's wife divorced him, took everything and he is now living in a his car.
If you talk to the homeless people here, Many of them will tell you that they became homeless after their wives divorced them and the government said all their money goes to her.

So like I said, you would be a fool to marry here.
@Rusty that is why I said I laugh at their laws...yet they laugh at ours of haq maher and a settled monthly amount ....:disagree: Though am a woman, I do not agree with these gold diggers...I have heard many made a career out of it...marrying for richness! Since, I know no one personally, cant say how much is rumor and how much is real :blink:

I am talking about those who can
It is not a law it culture their and if you go to Hajj you will see most Indonesians are very young
@Zarvan OR relatively old!

Plus even I am talking about those who can...Both my friends had an extravagant marriage but none had been to hajj....

Usually what they do is go for Hajj or Umrah after the marriage with their brides...well, at least the other girl from Malaysia who I knew did :P and she said it is common...or at least in her area...

In Pakistan it doesn't take 35 years to get a car if you are a professional 24~26 is the normal age group of young professionals who become eligible for company provided cars.

i personally feel that 35 is the best age for marriage..till then enjoy,save money get a car,a flat and then settle down..

@Rusty that is why I said I laugh at their laws...yet they laugh at ours of haq maher and a settled monthly amount ....:disagree: Though am a woman, I do not agree with these gold diggers...I have heard many made a career out of it...marrying for richness! Since, I know no one personally, cant say how much is rumor and how much is real :blink:

Plus even I am talking about those who can...Both my friends had an extravagant marriage but none had been to hajj....

Usually what they do is go for Hajj or Umrah after the marriage with their brides...well, at least the other girl from Malaysia who I knew did :P and she said it is common...or at least in her area...
Your friends live in Indonesia or some where else but I have it from lot of people in Indonesia

It's very true and very common.
A famous basketball player recently got divorced and his ex-wife got millions of dollars from him.
Men need to get smart and stop marrying.
They don't understand that when they marry they legally become slaves to the point where they can end up in jail if they lose their jobs and can't pay the ex-wife.

Your friends live in Indonesia or some where else but I have it from lot of people in Indonesia
@Zarvan I have ALOT of friends from Malaysia, Indonesia, Southern Thailand (Patani which is mostly if not all Muslim area) and a 1 family who are Muslims of Cambodia but took refuge in Peshawar, Pakistan and hold a Pakistani passport...That Baji speaks urdu and Pashto :P

So, I am very well aware of their basic culture and laws...Maybe not all...and some areas have their own practices!

A famous basketball player recently got divorced and his ex-wife got millions of dollars from him.
They don't understand that when they marry they legally become slaves to the point where they can end up in jail if they lose their jobs and can't pay the ex-wife.
@Rusty THAT is sad....My previous boss was a French lady who told me that she didnt want to marry coz her husband would be bound by French laws to take care of HER parents....I was like really? :woot: I need to find out more about this 1 ...

Doubt she was joking...she rarely joked ..

@Zarvan I have ALOT of friends from Malaysia, Indonesia, Southern Thailand (Patani which is mostly if not all Muslim area) and a 1 family who are Muslims of Cambodia but took refuge in Peshawar, Pakistan and hold a Pakistani passport...That Baji speaks urdu and Pashto :P

So, I am very well aware of their basic culture and laws...Maybe not all...and some areas have their own practices!

@Rusty THAT is sad....My previous boss was a French lady who told me that she didnt want to marry coz her husband would be bound by French laws to take care of HER parents....I was like really? :woot: I need to find out more about this 1 ...

Doubt she was joking...she rarely joked ..

Honestly, I would rather die then live in France.
They have laws that say that it is illegal for a husband to get a DNA test done on a kid to see if it's his.
So if the wife decided to have a kid with another man.... well too bad, he still has to pay for it.

That happened to my cousin, an Investment Banker, he got divorced & his wife got away with a few thousand $$$ of alimony or some sort of monetary support every month for the next few years along with nearly Half a Million $$$s of his & two of his apartments one in Manhattan & the other in New Jersey !

Honestly, I would rather die then live in France.
They have laws that say that it is illegal for a husband to get a DNA test done on a kid to see if it's his.
So if the wife decided to have a kid with another man.... well too bad, he still has to pay for it.
@Rusty really? :blink: are they THAT desperate to increase their population or what^

I am just surprised how come the women get MILLIONS and men end up on the street?

Well, we had a conference and there were some handful goray who had Asian wives, 1 had a wife from HK, 1 had from Indonesia, 1 had from India I think....Well, these were the ones who either brought their spouse or talked about them...and this was random people from say out of 200? Most were unmarried or were really old like grandpas though :whistle:

nope, this is the result of "liberalism" and "feminism" run amuck.
France is basically an extremest liberal state.
@Rusty THAT its laws speak loud and clear!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom