What's new

Are we obsessed with Pakistan?

I think obscession are in following order:

Indian media--> sensatioanlise things--> in order--> China>Pakistan
Indian people--> USA > Pakistan > china
Indian govt. : donno their chanakya neeti but I think they are having priorities like:
USA: Helpful in development
China- Threat
Pakistan- nuisance

Jana, any answer for this? No one seems to address this simple mathematical fact:

On the contrary, the responses on this thread provide an excellent insight into several things.

You guys are harping on what that one girl asked, forgetting all the other questions that various students asked on diverse topics.

And the funniest part is when Pakistanis here start bringing up youtube hate comments and acting oh, so saintly and so innocent. There seems to be no acceptance of the fact that Pakistanis throw as much muck on India as vice versa. And going by simple arithmetic, if the average Indian really hated Pakistan as much as the average Pakistani hates India, Pakistanis would have been totally drowned and submerged in cyberspace by Indians, with a population almost 10 times, and with greater internet penetration to boot.

The very fact that despite India having almost 10 times the population of Pakistan, the ratio of Pakistan:India hate posts is around 1:3 (or 1:2), is very telling, isn't it? I ask you again, going by simple arithmetic and logic, who is the hater here? Who is the bigger hater?

And I notice that Pakistanis in general, are too much into things like 'beautiful Pakistani girls, ugly Indians, handsome and tall true Muslim men, martial race' and all that nonsense. A lot of Pakistanis seem to be living in the ancient mughal era, thats what it looks like!

1. There is universal fact that when one is in minority he/she or that community prepare itself for countering the majority. Hence you see few Pakistani posters at times battle against almost even 11 or so Indian posters at a time.

2. The calculation or ratio you claimed i doubt it but ok even if i accept your claim then its nothing to do with hatred for India but the it has more to do countering Indian lies and propaganda.

3. The discussion and countering Indian propaganda by Pakistani posters is mostly a new phenomenon with more youth is feeling the power of this new technological tool. And i am happy that now we have more options to expose Indian lies about many thing ranging from East Pakistan to current day issues.

Sure, I accept that many Indians are still to create tolerance for criticism, but I hope you understand that the same can be said about Pakistan to a much greater extent.',

NOT all we are do not resort to abuses and personal attacks and sending di.rty emails and talking about individual posters on internet networks the way Indians do about us. and I am the living example when those Indian posters pisssed off are discussing me on foras even i am not a member and sending me dirrrty emails and so on.

but I wouldn't even dare to start a conversation on the negative aspects of Islam and Sharia with a Pakistani Muslim.

Discussing with logic and reasons is one thing and abusing a religion is another.

You talk about social issues in my country and i have no issue as long as you are not talking BS

Jana, any answer for this? No one seems to address this simple mathematical fact:
Sure, I accept that many Indians are still to create tolerance for criticism, but I hope you understand that the same can be said about Pakistan to a much greater extent. You talk about 'friend spitting on you when talk about caste system', but I wouldn't even dare to start a conversation on the negative aspects of Islam and Sharia with a Pakistani Muslim.

I totally agree.. I wouldn't dare ask about islam to Pakistanis not to offend their religious sentiments. From what I see, Pakistanis are a lot more religious than Indians. If a Pakistani s asking about caste system to an Indian and the Indian is pissed, I would like to know the tone in which the question was put. If a Pakistani friend wanted to make fun of his/ her Indian friend using caste, that certainly deserves spitting on the face.

I think obscession are in following order:

Indian media--> sensatioanlise things--> in order--> China>Pakistan
Indian people--> USA > Pakistan > china
Indian govt. : donno their chanakya neeti but I think they are having priorities like:
USA: Helpful in development
China- Threat
Pakistan- nuisance

will you care to explain about Indian people ---->US thing??

I totally agree.. I wouldn't dare ask about islam to Pakistanis not to offend their religious sentiments. From what I see, Pakistanis are a lot more religious than Indians. If a Pakistani s asking about caste system to an Indian and the Indian is pissed, I would like to know the tone in which the question was put. If a Pakistani friend wanted to make fun of his/ her Indian friend using caste, that certainly deserves spitting on the face.

How questioning the bad treatment to low cast hindus under cast system is offending or mocking ???

Secondly Indians claim that cast system is not related to religion then why you are making an excuse that this is talking about hindu religion?

why dont you guys first clear your own doubts and stand

Frankly I am not obsessed with pakistan.....though I am interested in Pakistan and Pakistani girls..........I really doono why.......:smitten:

Jana,
I have come across" proud pakistani jatts,and rajputs"on this forum itself.That itself proves that caste system is not related to the religion in the current context.

How questioning the bad treatment to low cast hindus under cast system is offending or mocking ???

Secondly Indians claim that cast system is not related to religion then why you are making an excuse that this is talking about hindu religion?

Hinduism of course has its share of unfair practices. But India is trying hard to get rid of it and has been largely successful .
If you try to undermine the effort taken by the country to improve by asking about the hidden, historic ugliness , isn't it mockery?
Muslims being so intolerant do not really qualify to criticize other religions right? There is enough mockery of Hinduism in India and people are used to it. But an outsider wants to make insensitive comments, that may not be welcomed.
And I know Pakistanis have castse and ethnic divisions with are much more pronounced than in India.

A similar and interesting question would be--> Are pakistani's obsessed with Indians.....

An honest though difficult to come by(for both type of questions) would give a much more insight into the people to people relations between the two countries.........

We Pakistanis in America dont need indians for anything.

San Francisco, May 12: Zubeida Khan, a Pakistani-American community activist, was last evening awarded the 'Woman of the Year Award' for the 38th US Congressional District for her contributions as a board member of the Beverly Hospital Foundation Board of Trustees.

California Congresswoman Grace Napolitano conferred the award on Zubeida, who is also the chairwoman of a leading American Muslim civil rights group - the Muslim Public Affairs Council Foundation.

"Volunteerism allows us to make the world a little better than we found it. It allows me to practise a central pillar of my faith as a Muslim and set a positive example for my children," the Dawn quoted Zubeida as saying after receiving the award.

Ms Khan also serves on the board of the Islamic Studies Council at the Claremont Graduate University School of Religion.

She served as the treasurer of the Pakistan Arts Council of the Pacific Asia Museum for over six years.

Your post once again proves that Indians are obsessed with Pakistan.

This funny to get solace in statement that people eat food the way it is cooked in India :lol:

For heaven sake. There are cooking books of dishes ranging from continental to western to Chinese to italian to thai food which people try.

The food cooked in sub-continent has almost the same ingredients and there is hardly much difference.

Now if bhartis are into bawarchi business in west what it has to do with comparing with Pakistan in the first place ?

How does my post prove 'obsession' with Pakistan? What nonsense - we are discussing the topic of Pakistan here, and for every comment I make about Pakistan, if you say "ha ha, there, you are obsessed", there is no meaningful discussion possible.

What did I bring in the Bawarchi business for? Because some Pakistani poster was saying an outright lie, that Indians try to attach Pakistan to their cusine, like 'Indo-Pak'. This is the biggest bullshit I have heard, and everywhere, worldwide, it is Indian cuisine which is famous, to the extent that even Pakistanis open hotels advertising 'Indian food'. That's all I said, and how does that prove any 'Pakistan obsession'?

I dont think we are obsessed but even if we are, there is nothing wrong in it.

Obsession can also be an expression of love. :D

I dont know if indians are obsessed with Pakistan, or vice versa, but i surely know they/we are obsessed to their/our keyboards :rofl:

KeyboardWarrior-758095.jpg

Back
Top Bottom