What's new

Are we obsessed with Pakistan?

OK, this has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I have read here recently. What on earth do you mean, 'declare India a cow piss Hindu poverty nation'? Please think a bit before typing, this makes no sense at all. Asking for some country to be declared a terrorist state does make sense though! (not debating whether it should or should not)

I think the correct analogy would be whether any Pakistani student asked Hillary any question about India - either about India's alleged involvement in terrorism or something else. And I don't believe that happened.

OK, this has got to be one of the most ridiculous things I have read here recently. What on earth do you mean, 'declare India a cow piss Hindu poverty nation'? Please think a bit before typing, this makes no sense at all. Asking for some country to be declared a terrorist state does make sense though! (not debating whether it should or should not)

That was in reponse to an indian who says that Pakistanis believe that india is a cow piss hindu poverty nation.

The truth of the matter is when Mrs Hillary Clinton was visiting Pakistan she also was answering questions by Pakistani university students in a univeristy like Obama was in india. There was no mention of india by Pakistani university students in a Pakistani university during Hillary's visit while all indian university students could talk about is Pakistan with Obama.

In India, Obama faces questions on U.S. relations with Pakistan

That was in reponse to an indian who says that Pakistanis believe that india is a cow piss hindu poverty nation.

The truth of the matter is when Mrs Hillary Clinton was visiting Pakistan she also was answering questions by Pakistani university students in a univeristy like Obama was in india. There was no mention of india by Pakistani university students in a Pakistani university during Hillary's visit while all indian university students could talk about is Pakistan with Obama.

In India, Obama faces questions on U.S. relations with Pakistan

This shows who is Obsessed with whom :pakistan::pakistan:

This shows who is Obsessed with whom :pakistan::pakistan:

On the contrary, the responses on this thread provide an excellent insight into several things.

You guys are harping on what that one girl asked, forgetting all the other questions that various students asked on diverse topics.

And the funniest part is when Pakistanis here start bringing up youtube hate comments and acting oh, so saintly and so innocent. There seems to be no acceptance of the fact that Pakistanis throw as much muck on India as vice versa. And going by simple arithmetic, if the average Indian really hated Pakistan as much as the average Pakistani hates India, Pakistanis would have been totally drowned and submerged in cyberspace by Indians, with a population almost 10 times, and with greater internet penetration to boot.

The very fact that despite India having almost 10 times the population of Pakistan, the ratio of Pakistan:India hate posts is around 1:3 (or 1:2), is very telling, isn't it? I ask you again, going by simple arithmetic and logic, who is the hater here? Who is the bigger hater?

And I notice that Pakistanis in general, are too much into things like 'beautiful Pakistani girls, ugly Indians, handsome and tall true Muslim men, martial race' and all that nonsense. A lot of Pakistanis seem to be living in the ancient mughal era, thats what it looks like!

Asking this question to members of defence.pk is not going to serve any purpose.People on internet forums have way lot of spare time to discuss.In the real world,Does it matter?NO.

I have been to Europe, Canada, Middle East and lived in the US for more than 2 decades. Indians are obsessed with Pakistan only not Nepal, Afghansitan, Sri Lanka or Bagladesh.

Indian Grocery Stores say" Inidan-Pakistani Grocery
Indian Clothing Stores "Indian-Pakistani Fashion"
Indian Resturant "Indo-Pak Cuisine"

What is this ...Why not Indo-Sri Lanka or Indo-Bangladesh or Indo-Nepal what is this Indo-Pak shhitt. Hum to Cumbal ko chortain hain magar cumble humany aahe chorta. Give us Kashmir, stop stealing our water, stop terror is Pakistan, handover Col. Prohit the terrorist for the Smajotha Express and then go and burn in hell, that all we want. Not too much to ask is it?

The blocked lines are a lie. Indians do not have to attract Pakistanis to survive because the Indian community is pretty huge but the Pakistani restaurants cannot survive without Indian support .so they usually attach Indian to everything. I am sure you know what the truth is. I live in Bay Area and I know it for fact!

The combined IQ of this forum gets in the single digit with posters with high patriotism and no land to call their own. People having all the available amenities to further their common sense end up making other people dumber and abusing others on their way to procreating worse clones of themselves. All your selective countries need to bring you back to the country you love so much but somehow cannot find the proper travel arrangements.

Some Indians said that the obsession is merely on internet, discussion forums

There are few points

1. The obsession of Indians about Pakistan on internet mainly on English forums is enormous, massive this also proves one thing that a good number of Indian population that comes under the category of "educated" ones is having Pakistan, ISI phobia.

2. This does not limit to forums but if you visit any Indian newspaper and its comment section you will see some most bellow the belt comments by Indians against Pakistan and Muslims in general.

3. Apart from Indian newspapers the Indians are also found spitting their frustration and venom against Pakistan on international media outlets' comment section like AFP, Reuters and so on even at Economist .

4. I will not mention social network sites like Youtube of facebook and so on because these are often visited by majority of immature minds too. But the newspapers sites are supposed to be visited by people who have some level of maturity and intellect BUT looking at comments of Indians i doubt that.

5. Indians at official high level are no different than the internet phobic ones. As they take solace in what any visiting PM, President of any foreign country say about Pakistan and for weeks the Indians jump up and down on such statements .

6. India claim to be progressing and claim to be on par with super powers still India at official, state and public level is still Pakistan-Centric.
If Pakistan is India-centric then we have all justified reasons ranging from Indian State-cross-border Terrorism in East Pakistan to Indian military might and its direct threat of nuclear war against Pakistan BUT a country that has second largest army, with status of largest weapon buyer in the world, IF that country is Pakistan-Centric then its either pisssed off or phobic and obsessed.

7. Some Indians said in normal life its not like that. Yes to an extent that is but at what level? At level of poor because no one from that section has anything to do what US is saying about Pakistan or what Pakistan is saying about US or India same goes for India. All they want to earn livelihood.

At foreign level the Indians and Pakistanis living in West, US or other foreign land feel closer to each other because both are victimised by the gora and both are considered second class citizens.

The bottom line is its more to with necessity BUT trust me the moment you start pointing out ills in Indian society or talk about cast system in Hinduism you will your beloved Indian friend will start spitting you .

This shows one more thing that Indians are still to create tolerance for critisism.

The blocked lines are a lie. Indians do not have to attract Pakistanis to survive because the Indian community is pretty huge but the Pakistani restaurants cannot survive without Indian support .so they usually attach Indian to everything. I am sure you know what the truth is. I live in Bay Area and I know it for fact!

Right you are. Indian cuisine, curry, 'masala', etc. are renowned the world over. I have seen Indian restaurants all over Europe, many times started by Goras, employing Indian staff! I personally, am yet to come across a 'Pakistani food restaurant'. ok, there might be some, which I have not come across, but frankly they are a drop in the ocean when compared to Indian restaurants. I am surprised people are even making such statements, trying to put both at the same level. On the contrary, I know at least two cases (one in Munich and one in Florence), where Pakistanis have opened hotels called 'Indian food place' (or something similar)!!

Last edited:
Some Indians said that the obsession is merely on internet, discussion forums

There are few points

1. The obsession of Indians about Pakistan on internet mainly on English forums is enormous, massive this also proves one thing that a good number of Indian population that comes under the category of "educated" ones is having Pakistan, ISI phobia.

2. This does not limit to forums but if you visit any Indian newspaper and its comment section you will see some most bellow the belt comments by Indians against Pakistan and Muslims in general.

3. Apart from Indian newspapers the Indians are also found spitting their frustration and venom against Pakistan on international media outlets' comment section like AFP, Reuters and so on even at Economist .

4. I will not mention social network sites like Youtube of facebook and so on because these are often visited by majority of immature minds too. But the newspapers sites are supposed to be visited by people who have some level of maturity and intellect BUT looking at comments of Indians i doubt that.

5. Indians at official high level are no different than the internet phobic ones. As they take solace in what any visiting PM, President of any foreign country say about Pakistan and for weeks the Indians jump up and down on such statements .

6. India claim to be progressing and claim to be on par with super powers still India at official, state and public level is still Pakistan-Centric.
If Pakistan is India-centric then we have all justified reasons ranging from Indian State-cross-border Terrorism in East Pakistan to Indian military might and its direct threat of nuclear war against Pakistan BUT a country that has second largest army, with status of largest weapon buyer in the world, IF that country is Pakistan-Centric then its either pisssed off or phobic and obsessed.

7. Some Indians said in normal life its not like that. Yes to an extent that is but at what level? At level of poor because no one from that section has anything to do what US is saying about Pakistan or what Pakistan is saying about US or India same goes for India. All they want to earn livelihood.

At foreign level the Indians and Pakistanis living in West, US or other foreign land feel closer to each other because both are victimised by the gora and both are considered second class citizens.

The bottom line is its more to with necessity BUT trust me the moment you start pointing out ills in Indian society or talk about cast system in Hinduism you will your beloved Indian friend will start spitting you .

This shows one more thing that Indians are still to create tolerance for critisism.

Jana, any answer for this? No one seems to address this simple mathematical fact:

On the contrary, the responses on this thread provide an excellent insight into several things.

You guys are harping on what that one girl asked, forgetting all the other questions that various students asked on diverse topics.

And the funniest part is when Pakistanis here start bringing up youtube hate comments and acting oh, so saintly and so innocent. There seems to be no acceptance of the fact that Pakistanis throw as much muck on India as vice versa. And going by simple arithmetic, if the average Indian really hated Pakistan as much as the average Pakistani hates India, Pakistanis would have been totally drowned and submerged in cyberspace by Indians, with a population almost 10 times, and with greater internet penetration to boot.

The very fact that despite India having almost 10 times the population of Pakistan, the ratio of Pakistan:India hate posts is around 1:3 (or 1:2), is very telling, isn't it? I ask you again, going by simple arithmetic and logic, who is the hater here? Who is the bigger hater?

And I notice that Pakistanis in general, are too much into things like 'beautiful Pakistani girls, ugly Indians, handsome and tall true Muslim men, martial race' and all that nonsense. A lot of Pakistanis seem to be living in the ancient mughal era, thats what it looks like!

Sure, I accept that many Indians are still to create tolerance for criticism, but I hope you understand that the same can be said about Pakistan to a much greater extent. You talk about 'friend spitting on you when talk about caste system', but I wouldn't even dare to start a conversation on the negative aspects of Islam and Sharia with a Pakistani Muslim.

WELL WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF WASTING YOUR TIME?????
DID I SAY ANYTHING TO YOUTUBE COMMENTS OR MUSLIM YOUNG MEN OR UGLY INDIAN GIRLS ETC ETC

Read my comments,I was talking about Indian media and INDIAN MEDIA IS HELLA OBSESSED WITH PAKISTAN,SO MUCH SO THEY EVEN CRY AT FALCO DRONES THAT ARE NOT EVEN ARMED:cheers:

WELL WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF WASTING YOUR TIME?????
DID I SAY ANYTHING TO YOUTUBE COMMENTS OR MUSLIM YOUNG MEN OR UGLY INDIAN GIRLS ETC ETC

Read my comments,I was talking about Indian media and INDIAN MEDIA IS HELLA OBSESSED WITH PAKISTAN,SO MUCH SO THEY EVEN CRY AT FALCO DRONES THAT ARE NOT EVEN ARMED:cheers:

Well, the discussion seemed to be about Indian people, and many people here have gone to the extent of saying, "all 1.5 billion people in India are obsessed with Pakistan", so how am I supposed to deduce that you are referring only to the Indian media?

Right you are. Indian cuisine, curry, 'masala', etc. are renowned the world over. I have seen Indian restaurants all over Europe, many times started by Goras, employing Indian staff! I personally, am yet to come across a 'Pakistani food restaurant'. ok, there might be some, but frankly they are a drop in the ocean when compared to Indian restaurants. I am surprised people are even making such statements, trying to put both at the same level. On the contrary, I know at least two cases (one in Munich and one in Florence), where Pakistanis have opened hotels called 'Indian food place' (or something similar)!!

Your post once again proves that Indians are obsessed with Pakistan.

This funny to get solace in statement that people eat food the way it is cooked in India :lol:

For heaven sake. There are cooking books of dishes ranging from continental to western to Chinese to italian to thai food which people try.

The food cooked in sub-continent has almost the same ingredients and there is hardly much difference.

Now if bhartis are into bawarchi business in west what it has to do with comparing with Pakistan in the first place ?

Americans are nothing like indians.

The majority of American people are intelligent enough to know that not all Pakistanis are the same.

In the U.S. you can call yourself anything you like. Its a free democratic country unlike the largest hypocrisy (india).

Here in the U.S. if someone discriminates against you, you can take them to court and get millions of dollars from them.

So yea you can call us Pakistanis anything you want (Latino, African, Chinese, Jamaican, Arab, anything) but please for God's sake dont call us indians.

Dude no one is calling you Indian.......coz u r not........it's only few people of ur country who call THEMSELVES so.....may be to escape some embaressment.......I donno.....but then I did not came across any such person though......only learned so on internet....may be false report.....

Well, the discussion seemed to be about Indian people, and many people here have gone to the extent of saying, "all 1.5 billion people in India are obsessed with Pakistan", so how am I supposed to deduce that you are referring only to the Indian media?[/QUOTE]

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
What other People are saying ,I don't have "Theka" of them...1.5 people in India obsessed??? This is B.S...many of them can't even spell Pakistan...

And there is no "deduction" involved in it :) you can read my comments...!! In my First post I said that Majority of Indians are NOT obsessed with Pakistan but the Fact is many Indians ARE obsessed with Pakistan

Bye Bye:wave:

Back
Top Bottom