What's new

Are TTP mullah coming in Swat, Again?

Rora I don’t know if you are generation x or millennial but all the generation z Pashtuns hate army and are starting to hate Pakistan as a whole. Ethnonationalism is on the rise Alhumdullilah.

It'll reverse again by October when there are elections. Just hold on, now isn't the time to give up, believe me

Last edited:
Read the tweet again it said Matta Market
And I should believe it when there are people.saying all calm here.
Looks more like anp propaganda against pti.

Rora I don’t know if you are generation x or millennial but all the generation z Pashtuns hate army and are starting to hate Pakistan as a whole. Ethnonationalism is on the rise Alhumdullilah.
Generation jiZ comment

PML N

Who is spreading sh^t in this country PTI? PMLN? or other ones?

What PTI had done..? (source: twitter)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

Thanking God for ethnonationalism?

Nauzubillah min zalik

Sounds like generation z are regressive and stupid.

No wonder Pakistanis in general are retarded. Other nations are exploring space while retarded pakeez want to go back into the Middle Ages...

:lol:

The talk behind closed doors, they remain like that however come spun out in another form.

A person with 30+ years of service in military and Government once said to me,
"Pakistan k band darwazon k peechay jo hota hay, woh decision makers kaafi dafa apnay seenay mein dafan kiye hi kabar mein utar jatay hain, kom ko koi aur kahani suna detay hain".
And its not just Pakistan where this happens -
From the US to Ill bet Swaziland, some decisions are for the corridors of power.

What matters though is accountability for these decisions made goes beyond singular institutions and people and while “opaque” to the public at large can be investigated by the public representatives and questioned without fear of repercussions as in Pakistan.

The Iran-Contra affair is a great example of this. Even though it was supposedly taken as a quiet decision within the corridors of power.

Pakistan’s problem is that as such intellectual capabilities within state employees barring the military and token bureaucracy is absent. The same goes for state representatives.

While you have absolute dum dums in the US congress who rode a sensational popularly wave - by far and large there are seasoned career politicians and state functionaries who understand something about the topic.

What exactly can be expected of Khwaja Asif or even his predecessor whose name I forgot?

During GW1 Dick Cheney took the initiative to find Col John Boyd(one of my favorite personalities) and get him involved in the planning process which then kicked off the entire Gen Horner to Brig Gen Warden cycle.

Is there any gagoo in ANY of the political parties capable of that level of thought?? and even the basic idea of “I DONT KNOW - so lets ask around for some really good SMEs for their opinion even if they openly disagree with my initial opinion”

asset of the establishment doing their job. what else is new?
men and field officers are just cannon fodder.

No one’s saying they are taking cities or valleys. People are just saying they have presence!

OK, why are they with AK-47?
Why they captured Major and Other Few Soldiers, One was DSP? DSP was injured?
They said they captured DSP,as he came on mountains, OK
But why they captured Major? They were released on negotiations of Jirga.
But why they captured a Major before?

How they captured them, if they had no weapons?
One news paper saying there was clash b/w security forces and ttp.

some people on twitter are saying they have captured mountains, there are pictures, but no confirmation from govt.

Yoohoo its ttp season... Its like Coke Studio season 2...

Last edited:
The way pti is acting.... I think they should wait a bit more..
So you think PDM parties will be more popular than PTI and will win the election fair and square in November?

Or are you pointing to the powers that be who shall remain unnamed, read neutral, actually doing what you've been contending this whole time, they never engage in, i.e. interference in election.

Yoohoo its ttp season... Its Coke Studio season 2...
Mushy at the helm, suicide attacks right and left, for denizens of Karachi, MQM's target killers and thugs rum amok.

Thanking God for ethnonationalism?

Nauzubillah min zalik

Sounds like generation z are regressive and stupid.

No wonder Pakistanis in general are retarded. Other nations are exploring space while retarded pakeez want to go back into the Middle Ages...

:lol:
He is saying Alhamdulilah for Asabiyah.

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 5121

Which is why I will never fight for any country under any banner except the banner of Islam and only for the sake of Allah. Nationalism and these borders are man made when Allah promises the world to us.

Btw I am not gonna belittle this guy but I met racist pathans during my uni studies and i found them very less threatning and stupid but the ones who were not into this crap were real men. This is why our army face so much resistance from TTP and not Pashteen zadays. Ideology matters and ANP types are cats.

He is saying Alhamdulilah for Asabiyah.

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 5121

Which is why I will never fight for any country under any banner except the banner of Islam and only for the sake of Allah. Nationalism and these borders are man made when Allah promises the world to us.

Btw I am not gonna belittle this guy but I met racist pathans during my uni studies and i found them very less threatning and stupid but the ones who were not into this crap were real men. This is why our army face so much resistance from TTP and not Pashteen zadays. Ideology matters and ANP types are puss*es.

He’s just a kid. I’m disappointed at his thinking. Country is already going through shitfest and instead of banding together, his thinking is to create more fasad.

I have plenty of friends from tribal agencies of Pakistan that laugh at the kind of things he writes. I usually laugh too, but right now I’m concerned for the future of Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Pashtun ethno-nationalism doesn’t threaten me. Most of them are worse than roosi raan. Always threatening of leaving, but never does. :lol:

Mujay to sirif bachay ki soch par afsos he.

Back
Top Bottom