What's new

Are TTP mullah coming in Swat, Again?

Right after Faiz Hameed left, the situation is dire ... Local claims all those criminals arrested by PA are released under " some agreement with TTP" . Now they are regrouping and creating a law and order situation ... Ayaz Wazir, FATA local and ex-ambassador Afghanistan.

I dont know how to upload video here. I have recieved videos of taliban check posts popping up all over swat. This is really worrying. I have never abused or hated my army but dil kr raha hay inki maa behen aik karoon. Ye bharway american ghulam is mulk ko tabah krna chahtay hein. I say we need to cut the head of this snake.

I dont know how to upload video here. I have recieved videos of taliban check posts popping up all over swat. This is really worrying. I have never abused or hated my army but dil kr raha hay inki maa behen aik karoon. Ye bharway american ghulam is mulk ko tabah krna chahtay hein. I say we need to cut the head of this snake.

It’s not Army but elements within army. A gang of traitors if you will. These guys have reached positions of power where they really can’t be challenged.

It’s not Army but elements within army. A gang of traitors if you will. These guys have reached positions of power where they really can’t be challenged.

So anyone can hijack the army of a nuclear power so easily? Is there not a single insan ka bacha in leadership? I used to believe that but now i think its the whole institute.

So anyone can hijack the army of a nuclear power so easily? Is there not a single insan ka bacha in leadership? I used to believe that but now i think its the whole institute.

Bro you remember what Hamid Gul said?

The situation is a lot more complicated than army bad or army good.

There are patriots within the army and there are also dollar khor generals as well.

Right now we have a gang of dollar khor in the top brass.

Bajra is basically a dictator hiding behind his puppet government with the full nod of approval from Uncle Sam.

Army boys that are saying he will be retiring this year are living in denial. He is actively seeking out extensions and is creating fasad to strengthen his own position.

Name of the game is to consolidate power and lut maar.

Last edited:
There is still no confirmation from local govt and security forces.

Update:

Some people in twitter are claiming, TTP has captured Swat mountains, no confirmation, but ttp mullah can be seen on mountains and even on roads.
the correct heading would be are TTP mullah once again being planted in Swat

It’s funny because those TTP militants in Swat are outright telling people that PA are allowing this but we have army boys on pdf still denying it. :lol:
the property dealers are trying to win back public support which was severely dented due to recent usa backed regime change operation

the property dealers are trying to win back public support which was severely dented due to recent usa backed regime change operation

Create mess. Clean up mess. Look like heroes.

They’re not the first ones to do it.

That’s what America has been doing for the past 40 years.

Pakistan is still a colony of the west, thanks to our establishment
Not sure why our people love to be usa slaves. Anything “amreekan” is so dear to them.
Even the educated and well-settled get fooled in the name of amrika
Like how they all became sheeple and ran/ready to get pfizer vaccine no matter the side effects, blindly trusting it cuz its simply “amreekan”……after getting it and having sideAffects now regret it…..this in Islamabad…perhe likhe jahils, even many doctors included

TTP militants set up ‘checkpost’ in Swat​

The return of Taliban has spread a wave of fear and panic among the local residents, demanding the government take action against the militants.​

MINGORA: The militants of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) have established a check-post on the Balasoor Top besides roaming in other areas of Matta tehsil of Swat district, sources said on Thursday.

The return of Taliban has spread a wave of fear and panic among the local residents, demanding the government take action against the militants. According to sources, the militants have established a check-post on the Balasoor Top in Matta tehsil, the hometown of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan, while also roaming in other areas of the district.

The local residents said the Taliban militants were not only at Balasoor Top but they were also present in large numbers in the mountainous areas of Matta tehsil, including Bar Shor, Koz Shor, Namal, Gat Peuchar and other areas.

They said that the number of Taliban militants was increasing in the mountainous areas of Matta tehsil with each passing day, which had created panic among the inhabitants. Deputy Inspector General of Police, Malakand Range, Zeeshan Asghar, was contacted for comments over the new development but he did not respond.

Not sure why our people love to be usa slaves. Anything “amreekan” is so dear to them.
Even the educated and well-settled get fooled in the name of amrika
Like how they all became sheeple and ran/ready to get pfizer vaccine no matter the side effects, blindly trusting it cuz its simply “amreekan”……after getting it and having sideAffects now regret it…..this in Islamabad…perhe likhe jahils, even many doctors included
its just a minority which is obsessed with the west. but unfortunately that minority is ruling over us.

So the bullshit they sold to us under Zarb-e-Azb was just a lie as well? Have TTP just been planted by Pak Fauj? How on Earth can this Bajwa justify this to those who have lost their lives fighting to take back every inch of the country from TTP. Every day my trust in Pak Armed Forces takes a hit. Just when I think they cant sink any lower, they surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom