What's new

Are they trying to ban PTI?

No they won't, they're not idiots
No point of this thread imo

It will be the end of them if they do.
The movement is massive and way too popular.
I hope PTI doesn't take U turn now...
587040E4-9E25-470B-A8CA-B493426EBAD8.jpeg

You need to understand something my dearest pdfians.

If we want to make a change then we must not link our motivation, drive and determination with any person, group or an institution. We must do whatever it takes to build a better future for our children. Once we realise this that it is our children’s future and freedom at stake then they can ban or lock up any one they want and it won’t matter.

I am not trying to instigate anyone but we need to find roots in something that cant be broken.

Listen to the full but if you must then last few minutes form Dr Isrars lecture start from 9:40

Yes they are

Bajwa and co and rest of establishment is playing with extreme fire.

But Imran Khan goes too far in challenging the Establishment of Pakistan then should know the fate of ZAB, Nawaz Sharif, and Benazir Bhutto who too were very popular leaders.

After death of Benazir PPP did extreme riots in all of Pakistan and destroyed Karachi billions of worth of damages and no justice for the people whose property business and lives were lost.

Pakistan is just ooof man

It is now quite clear that Allah is with Imran Khan that is why with every passing day his honour and dignity is increasing while those who are against him are facing the opposite. How else are you going to explain this when Army + Judiciary + Opposition + Bureaucracy is against him and still not been able to even put a small dent in his conviction and resolution?
Today's presser by property dealers also resulted in humiliation. Day by day they are digging a hole for themselves deeper and deeper.

وَتُعِزُ مَن تَشَاء وَتُذِلُ مَن تَشَاء

Public question: I think some moderator deleted the thread on the press conference of DGISPR. Where should we discuss it now? I have some innocent questions and personal views.

I actually wanna know why it got deleted too LMAOOOOO

What message are they giving to the masses?

We should be and model after Egypt

I use to have massive respect for my army but if they keep doing what they are doing I am afraid they will all the respect

Sadly they already did, I have been extensively talking to every single Pakistani person I know and besides the one or 2 ethno nats I know the rest of the people are very heavily anti Bajwa and anti top brass

A great tragedy

There CAN only be one counter, and that is revolution.

PTI has the street power to not accept any decision by this banana republic with kangaroo courts.

If it is still living in the illusion that existing institutions and laws can deliver justice, then PTI itself needs to rethink everything.

He's playing a double game

Since he has spent a lot of his life in the West his literal rhetoric, metaphors, and allegories have made him put the blame on Fauj without even naming a single thing.

Last edited:
Did Hameed Gul said the same about Zia ul haq and subsequently selection of DG ISI?
Actually he thought he was a shoe in for COAS after Gen Asif Nawaz's untimely death. But then Gen Kaker was made COAS out of the blue (in his opinion).
He always alleged he was sidelined because as DG ISI along with Gen Zia he wanted to push into central asian states.

Yes all heresay and anecdotal.

They would do everything, in their power, to undo IK.

They would do everything, in their power, to undo IK.
Sir, i disagree. If we go by our political history, everyone was brought back to job after he/she was booted. The political class isn't ready to break this cycle and continue to part of the vicious cycle. I really wish for Pakistan's sake that someone takes a principle stand and says no to the king makers.

Back
Top Bottom