What's new

Are There Any Famous People on PDF?

I have it on good authority that James T. Kirk has visited PDF from time to time

Yesterday there was a thread on this big Juicy rat they caught in europe. . i thought we could have a lawn barbecue party this weekend :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I have it on good authority that James T. Kirk has visited PDF from time to time

Bones followed him lol...
Last_word.jpg

The one who likes the tea is Jean-Luc Picard :agree: You were close though, both were Starfleet Captains.

Oh yeah lol.

I remember because if you say "Tea. Earl Grey. Hot." into the Google Now function of an Android smartphone, it will give you a sarcastic response. :lol:

Don't know about celebrities, but I know a retired Major and veteren of 65 and 71, who is father of my ex-boss, is active here at PDF since few years. Can't leak his name. But such army professionals do come to PDF..

Don't know about celebrities, but I know a retired Major and veteren of 65 and 71, who is father of my ex-boss, is active here at PDF since few years. Can't leak his name. But such army professionals do come to PDF..
MK :D

as a defence forumm pdf need more defence professionals then actor actress singer

:what: you mean Indians are not needed anymore ?

and i know a Gen (retired) whom i forced to register on PDF :D he is here

Back
Top Bottom