What's new

Are There Any Famous People on PDF?

I thought about this question many times also! And wanted to open a thread also.

Is there any celebrity or high profile public figure or oficials like in Twitter, FB?

I think NO, but may be army officers, journalists, politicians, and of course some secret agents/

Last edited:
Oh come on just because you were kidnapped by Somali Pirates & forced to give belly dancing performances doesn't make you famous ! :unsure:

Why you wanna seeme naked man? Why you always picturing me naked? :D

On topic, well in my sordid past i did get 2 girls on the screen. One made fame the other left for an American gentleman, i believe they are married. The famous one well, is known enough and believe me she didnt shy away from favours much to my surprise.

Not something I'm proud of but never forced it so meh.

Well, I heard there was this famous celebrity on PDF under the username of "HttpError" that guy is a Super Model. But have not seen him much :sick:

Marvi Sirmid once registered on this Forum, came back to the forum after few months and later disappeared again.

It was apparently a genuine account since the registration email was a paid one under her name.

Besides that,

From Aether to X-Men to Superman to most of the famous characters of movies and personalities. All of them are registered members here.

Are there any actors, actresses, singers, important officials etc. on PDF?

Dont be shy tell us who are or atleast tell us you are famous.

@BATMAN
you must know him hes Batman of Gotham

@batmannow
batmans ripoff, was in kickass movie, hitgirl's father.

@Imran Khan
He is leader of PTI, Pakistans political party

@Loki
Loki of Asgard, brother of thor son of Odin.

@Armstrong
Not Neil, Lance Armstrong The American Cyclist, Cheated in cycling, was using steroids :D

Met Enough famous people for today. Cant take it anymore.

@BATMAN
you must know him hes Batman of Gotham

@batmannow
batmans ripoff, was in kickass movie, hitgirl's father.

@Imran Khan
He is leader of PTI, Pakistans political party

@Loki
Loki of Asgard, brother of thor son of Odin.

@Armstrong
Not Neil, Lance Armstrong, Cheated in cycling, was using steroids :D

Met Enough famous people for today. Cant take it anymore.
papu yeh kiya hai, breakfast nahi mila kiya?

Back
Top Bottom