What's new

Are There Any Famous People on PDF?

I thought Members Club is made for such gay threads? :rolleyes:

You gone gay bro..:eek:

I've yet to see exciting threads....like show your aircraft kit modelling, show your radio control products, show your computers/laptops/tablets and set ups...etc etc

I've yet to see exciting threads....like show your aircraft kit modelling, show your radio control products, show your computers/laptops/tablets and set ups...etc etc
Okay now i see your point.

Okay now i see your point.

Yep there are tons of such threads i'm looking for some exciting new threads some tech stuff some ancient vintage items may it be music systems, furniture, gaming consoles etc man its trend these days.

Yep there are tons of such threads i'm looking for some exciting new threads some tech stuff some ancient vintage items may it be music systems, furniture, gaming consoles etc man its trend these days.
Well damn. You just found the right guy. Do you know anything about CB Radios? My grandpa gave 2 and im trying to get them to work correctly. I dont know what could be wrong. Are they broken or is their just nobody in range?

Well damn. You just found the right guy. Do you know anything about CB Radios? My grandpa gave 2 and im trying to get them to work correctly. I dont know what could be wrong. Are they broken or is their just nobody in range?

CB radios are short distance radios comm.
Citizens band radio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've inherited Sansui music system from dad was purchased in 1983 its still awesome like brand new i am just thinking how to hook them up some how with my LED TV for gaming/movies sort of sound theater system, i've to find some professional got big speakers with it.

A little Turkish bath action never hurts. :D
But only if im in Women section. :whistle:

You can keep this one. :enjoy:

20130211_AlikilicpasaHamam_00401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom