What's new

Are Pakistanis open to the idea of 'India joining CPEC'?

What's your personal opinion? Are you okay with the idea of India joining CPEC?

• No. Over my dead body.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I am neutral. I have no opinion on this matter.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I welcome India to CPEC because I think it would lead to more prosperity to Pakistan.

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
India
What's your personal opinion? Are you okay with the idea of India joining CPEC?

ooh once again there can be massive arguments between indians and pakis , we know india dont want to join. but personally i am ok with the idea. as pak & china invited to india, so i should accept the idea.. but to be honest it is not going to happen. india already joined the Devil's platforms that indicates the predictions of Mohammed P.B.U.H

ooh once again there can be massive arguments between indians and pakis , we know india dont want to join. but personally i am ok with the idea. as pak & china invited to india, so i should accept the idea.. but to be honest it is not going to happen. india already joined the Devil's platforms that indicates the predictions of Mohammed P.B.U.H
'Pakis' is a racist slur term indicating people of south Asia. Do not use it.;)

The problem with CPEC is that, there is a lot of 'backdoor' deals. Which are not out in public. I'm not talking about military disputes. But the economic benefits.
Last time I read, in Xinjiang region China is setting up a garment manufacturing industry. :confused: Which is not good for neither of our domestic industry. Another problem I see is China has a habit of dumping it's products. Now since China has a huge surplus product due to over production. That's one of the reason we are skeptical about deals, be it OBOR or CPEC.

Another reason which everyone knows:D.

Never !! Untill the Big K is resolved

What does JOINING CPEC means anyway

Why would we want to Join CPEC

CPEC is useful only if a country wants to export its goods to XINJIANG Province of China

Ninety Percent of Chinese Economy is on the Eastern and Southern Sea Coast

Personally don't see any reason why India should hijack every organization Pakistan joins , stay away

Just who are the five members who voted "Over my dead body"? Lt-General A.A.K. Niazi had said the same thing but we all know what he did afterwards.

future of India and Pakistan is working together (not under Modi) but synergy is the key

We can do fair trade and Stay Enemies .............. We still can be enemies and we can feed our hungry and improve our economics.............................................................................

We can do fair trade and Stay Enemies .............. We still can be enemies and we can feed our hungry and improve our economics....

Pakistan imports lot more goods from India because of the savings in Transport costs

Trade Balance is India's favour

Back
Top Bottom