What's new

Are our intermediate boards giving more marks in Fsc to female candidates since decades under foreig

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Are our intermediate boards giving more marks in Fsc to female candidates since decades under foreign donor pressures ? Court sponsored Audit needed ?
There are complaints by "Men rights" informal groups that the intermediate boards of Pakistan under influence of foreign donors are artificially elevating scores of girls in FSc to reach the goal of women empowerment. Now that requires a careful checking of thousands and thousands of papers of either sex in order to ascertain whether there has been deliberate bias in marking over the last few decades.

The conventional wisdom is that Girls do not waste time outdoors and are more studious and thus get better grades and are disproportionally represented in top grades compared to boys.

However the "Men rights' group point out that once admitted in professional colleges the girls are not performing so much better than boys , why ? or this too is a false notion . May be professors /teachers of professional colleges amongst Siasat.pk might inform us with better data. These groups also point out to less nobel prizes in science by women .

My own impression as scientist myself is that our intermediate boards needs Marks audit by third party for the papers of last 20 years especially comparing top position holders amongst girls and boys to settle the issue. I am not convinced that age matched and quality of education matched , girls do any worse or better than boys. However innovative thinking is may be , perhaps , possibly , just likely , more in males and hence more represented in discoveries.

My own impression as teacher of science in the past is that women tend to be better followers of principles and rules taught to them but at time can be less innovative , bold and resourceful in science poblems than men.

I do support Audit via third party or court of all intermediate papers of all boards of pakistan as foul play of this type should stop , if it exists in the first place .

Girls are generally smarter in exams
Better hand writing
Better memorization
and All they do is write novels

And they are poerty masters, that is like instant 10 bonus marks
Marker ka bhi Dil Khush ho jata hai , poetry se.

Guys are more about 1 line punch line in answers we can't fill 4 pages of sheet to explain meaning of life

Question: Explain the Qauid-e-Azam's 14 Nukat /points?

Girls : Nice 4 Pager and rationalizaion of each point why it was needed and pros and cons.
Analysis of Impact on Pakistan post Independence. Then close examination of the
month when these points came and corelation with Astrological stars. Followed by a
personal reflection. Then end of answer lovely Cligraphic art

Guys : Just plain text of 14 points. 2 Points erased by rubber and then written over 3 times

Last edited:
Girls are generally smarter in exams
Better hand writing
Better memorization
and All they do is write novels

Guys are more about 1 line punch line in answers we can't fill 4 pages of sheet to explain meaning of life

Girls in Pakistan are generally way smarter than the guys. They study text books while we're busy studying the girls.

I have seen first hand that Girls who toped my class were in league of their own so all of this is just load of crap. Studies require dedication and time which most boys spend goofing around. It is another debate that our education system is obslete and based on rata system.

Are our intermediate boards giving more marks in Fsc to female candidates since decades under foreign donor pressures ? Court sponsored Audit needed ?
There are complaints by "Men rights" informal groups that the intermediate boards of Pakistan under influence of foreign donors are artificially elevating scores of girls in FSc to reach the goal of women empowerment. Now that requires a careful checking of thousands and thousands of papers of either sex in order to ascertain whether there has been deliberate bias in marking over the last few decades.

The conventional wisdom is that Girls do not waste time outdoors and are more studious and thus get better grades and are disproportionally represented in top grades compared to boys.

However the "Men rights' group point out that once admitted in professional colleges the girls are not performing so much better than boys , why ? or this too is a false notion . May be professors /teachers of professional colleges amongst Siasat.pk might inform us with better data. These groups also point out to less nobel prizes in science by women .

My own impression as scientist myself is that our intermediate boards needs Marks audit by third party for the papers of last 20 years especially comparing top position holders amongst girls and boys to settle the issue. I am not convinced that age matched and quality of education matched , girls do any worse or better than boys. However innovative thinking is may be , perhaps , possibly , just likely , more in males and hence more represented in discoveries.

My own impression as teacher of science in the past is that women tend to be better followers of principles and rules taught to them but at time can be less innovative , bold and resourceful in science poblems than men.

I do support Audit via third party or court of all intermediate papers of all boards of pakistan as foul play of this type should stop , if it exists in the first place .
how are exams conducted in your country? do ppl write their name on answer sheet & where is the evaluation done?

In India it is tracked using answer sheet number to register number which is noted during the examination. After that no body knows where the answer sheet goes or whose answer it is.

how are exams conducted in your country? do ppl write their name on answer sheet & where is the evaluation done?

In India it is tracked using answer sheet number to register number which is noted during the examination. After that no body knows where the answer sheet goes or whose answer it is.
Students write roll numbers on the answer sheet and this page is detached before sending these sheets to the examiner. A fictitious roll number is written on the answer sheet. The examiner can't know since the roll number he sees is the fictitious one. Only the administrating body knows how to link the real roll number with the fictitious roll number.

This is a bull $hit story. Girls study harder and don't waste time like boys. Some right-wing desi misogynist is having the usual delusions of jewish conspiracy.

Students write roll numbers on the answer sheet and this page is detached before sending these sheets to the examiner. A fictitious roll number is written on the answer sheet. The examiner can't know since the roll number he sees is the fictitious one. Only the administrating body knows how to link the real roll number with the fictitious roll number.

This is a bull $hit story. Girls study harder and don't waste time like boys. Some right-wing desi misogynist is having the usual delusions of jewish conspiracy.
got it, thats right there's no way to find out whose answer sheet it is. some times ppl end up having wrong impression without any supporting facts.

Hahaha! !
images (30).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom