What's new

Are Iranians even Persians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh now you are a saudi *** kisser. last time i checked you were banned from doing hajj. saudis okayed israel to use air space to bomb your parthian country.

So what are they waiting for?

F-16.jpg

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

This thread :

extreme_face.gif

I don't think so , Persians is about Religion and culture , Parasi are the real Persians. Irani are Muslims.

Socom chill.

Why are you ragin?

I don't think so , Persians is about Religion and culture , Parasi are the real Persians. Irani are Muslims.

Dude religion is just one metric. Just like we have many religions, Iranians also have many religions.

oh now you are a saudi *** kisser. last time i checked you were banned from doing hajj. saudis okayed israel to use air space to bomb your parthian country.
I would get pissed at you, but unfortunately I have no idea what you're saying. I guess it's b/c I don't speak wahabi.

I was trying to quit smoking. All was going well for the past three days, but this thread has made me light a cigarette up.

I thank you OP.

Dude religion is just one metric. Just like we have many religions, Iranians also have many religions.

no , Religion and culture are homogeneous part of each other. you can't call invaders as part of "destroyed" ancient culture .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom