What's new

Are Indians in denial?

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Indians on here will always be deniers, and will always look to shift the blame to "certain communities" the fact is whether they are Muslim or poor or educated businessmen they are still Indian scum. The sad thing is that women are people and humans but yet in India, they are treated lower than animals, trust me it happened to my girlfriend when we went to India and it happens to Indian women every second of every day, I really feel sorry for Indian women and girls.

But yet we have Indians in here still protesting that India is a wonderful, safe country. I am the first to admit that even Australia has lots of problems but you will never find an Aussie denying that bad things happen to women in Australia as well, you will never find politicians and police holding protest to support a rapist.

I have never seen or heard of another country that denies the truth the way Indians and India deny it if you guys remember the doco on the woman who was gang-raped and murdered by seven men who inserted an iron bar in her and pulled it out, on a bus in Delhi? Indians decide to ban the doco in India because "it would give India a bad reputation around the world" this is the wonderful India that these Indian scum bags tell us is safe.

Or how Indians would rather watch and take photos of a woman getting raped or abused rather than helping Indian men are cowards and low life scum. Indian men will even rape cows, dogs etc so what chance does a woman have?

Well they are declared most ignorant nation in the world for a reason

Right.

Game, set and match.

So you've solved all your problems, Asia's problems, why stop there, the whole world's problems.

Great going.

How about the Andromeda Galaxy for tomorrow's problem-solving?

Indian are not in denial, they are a superpower, already achieved in 2013, what you talking about?

bull shit you lot jealous of Indian Vedic power and that india is number one economy bigger than china. surgical strikes upsets pakisanis becuase we stronger than russia, china and usa. modi made our country strong like iron.
if anyone says anything now about my bharat india i will do surgical strike and show the footage to the world.

What happened to your loved one is without any doubt, unfortunate. What happened in Delhi is unspeakable. Do you believe any sane mind would deny these? But, I have problem with your gross generalisation. Not everyone visiting this country is getting molested or raped. It is a massive country with unimaginable population with diversified Socio-economic backgrounds.

Tell you one thing in short. This country over the past 30 years have gone through a continental shift in economy and it had an wide range of effects on the existing societies. Our cities have changed alongwith huge population shift from rural/semi rural areas to those cities. Not to ignore the fact that through mushrooming of cable tv and internet networks, urbanized style have penetrated rural/semi urban India more than ever. There has to be some consequences. It takes time to settle down when you put different cultures into a hot cauldron suddenly. Not to mention we have thousands of print as well as electronic media waiting like a hungry dog to sensationlize anything that happens without much caring for verification.

Rape is one of the many problems in India as of now, but along with it came a much bigger challenge ; the way it is being projected to the world. I think that is the reason you will find the denial or defensive tone here.

What happened to your loved one is without any doubt, unfortunate. What happened in Delhi is unspeakable. Do you believe any sane mind would deny these? But, I have problem with your gross generalisation. Not everyone visiting this country is getting molested or raped. It is a massive country with unimaginable population with diversified Socio-economic backgrounds.

Tell you one thing in short. This country over the past 30 years have gone through a continental shift in economy and it had an wide range of effects on the existing societies. Our cities have changed alongwith huge population shift from rural/semi rural areas to those cities. Not to ignore the fact that through mushrooming of cable tv and internet networks, urbanized style have penetrated rural/semi urban India more than ever. There has to be some consequences. It takes time to settle down when you put different cultures into a hot cauldron suddenly. Not to mention we have thousands of print as well as electronic media waiting like a hungry dog to sensationlize anything that happens without much caring for verification.

Rape is one of the many problems in India as of now, but along with it came a much bigger challenge ; the way it is being projected to the world. I think that is the reason you will find the denial or defensive tone here.

It didn't happen in Delhi, it happened in Mumbai and Indian men are all scum, surrounding us taking photos, even when she said no or taking sneaky photos, talking about my girlfriend and it was obvious what they were saying even though they were talking in their shitty language.

We have travelled to quite a few places but we have never experienced what we experienced in India in any other country, we spoke to a few other tourists and they said the same thing and not just foreign women, Indian women we talking to told us they have been experiencing it all their lives.

Indians on here will always be deniers, and will always look to shift the blame to "certain communities" the fact is whether they are Muslim or poor or educated businessmen they are still Indian scum. The sad thing is that women are people and humans but yet in India, they are treated lower than animals, trust me it happened to my girlfriend when we went to India and it happens to Indian women every second of every day, I really feel sorry for Indian women and girls.

But yet we have Indians in here still protesting that India is a wonderful, safe country. I am the first to admit that even Australia has lots of problems but you will never find an Aussie denying that bad things happen to women in Australia as well, you will never find politicians and police holding protest to support a rapist.

I have never seen or heard of another country that denies the truth the way Indians and India deny it if you guys remember the doco on the woman who was gang-raped and murdered by seven men who inserted an iron bar in her and pulled it out, on a bus in Delhi? Indians decide to ban the doco in India because "it would give India a bad reputation around the world" this is the wonderful India that these Indian scum bags tell us is safe.

Or how Indians would rather watch and take photos of a woman getting raped or abused rather than helping Indian men are cowards and low life scum. Indian men will even rape cows, dogs etc so what chance does a woman have?
How many times has Australia apologized to the natives? Poor souls were hunted like wild animals, their culture, language, children all taken away. Very tragic and sad story. My condolences to their people, may they rule their lands again.

It didn't happen in Delhi, it happened in Mumbai and Indian men are all scum, surrounding us taking photos, even when she said no or taking sneaky photos, talking about my girlfriend and it was obvious what they were saying even though they were talking in their shitty language.

We have travelled to quite a few places but we have never experienced what we experienced in India in any other country, we spoke to a few other tourists and they said the same thing and not just foreign women, Indian women we talking to told us they have been experiencing it all their lives.
I am sorry you had to experience this. But on the otherside, I have seen foreigners roaming in streets not just in Mumbai or Calcutta, even in suburban areas completely unnoticed by people.

This is why I said, please do not generalize. Just judging India from your own or some scattered experiences may not give you the true picture of this country.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom