What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

BS, don't believe hindu lies. A part from Gupta empire no Indian empire ruled Pakistan. Maurya himself was Punjabi and so was Chanakya.
Mauraya and Chanakya were Punjabi?o_O
Chandragupta Maurayas father was a peacock tamer from what is now Bihar.

He was not bhangi Bihari. And chanakya was born in Taxila.

EVEN CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA WAS A PUNJABI - Punjab Monitor

Every other empire came from western part. Even Gupta empire only captured some parts of Punjab and sindh and not whole Pakistan.
I've read that source before, it's the only one I can find which claims such and it's hardly reputable.
Ancestry of Chandragupta Maurya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Follow the citations on this source. No where does it say that Mauraya was Punjabi.
Chanakayas origins are unclear but he taught in Taxila.

I've read that source before, it's the only one I can find which claims such and it's hardly reputable.
Ancestry of Chandragupta Maurya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Follow the citations on this source. No where does it say that Mauraya was Punjabi.

It also say his ancestry is matter of controversy, so how can you be sure of him being Bihari? Since it was based in India we can call it Indian empire. So Gupta and Maurya ruled Pakistan. Total amount of years ruled 300 between both empires.

It also say his ancestry is matter of controversy, so how can you be sure of him being Bihari? Since it was based in India we can call it Indian empire. So Gupta and Maurya ruled Pakistan. Total amount of years ruled 300 between both empires.
Indeed his ancestry is not certain but he was born to peacock tamers in Pataliputra so he's most likely a Bihari. The only connection he has with Punjab is that he was briefly a mercenary there.

Indeed his ancestry is not certain but he was born to peacock tamers in Pataliputra so he's most likely a Bihari. The only connection he has with Punjab is that he was briefly a mercenary there.

Takshashila was a great centre of learning in ancient India, connected through the great Uttarapatha road until Tamralipti(close to Kolkata) so there is no surprise lots of people from Magadha stayed there. The Grand Trunk road is built over ancient Uttarapatha road.

Takshashila was a great centre of learning in ancient India, connected through the great Uttarapatha road until Tamralipti(close to Kolkata) so there is no surprise lots of people from Magadha stayed there. The Grand Trunk road is built over ancient Uttarapatha road.
People from all over India went to taxila to get graduated:)

Back
Top Bottom