What's new

Are Hindus dangerous?

Are you crazy? Tamils in UK are nutters lmao. I'm in Alperton and not even Somalians say shit to Tamils. Even Ross Kemp covered London Tamils.
Didn't you hear about that Pakistani that got stabbed in Tooting by Tamils? You Bangladeshis are quiet nowadays, no hood videos or anything. Sit back down. No one is intimidated by Bengalis anymore, maybe in the 90's but now you guys are quiet.

I don't know nothing about the streets because firstly, I wasn't born in this country and came in my late teens. I don't care if a Pakistani got stabbed it's nothing to be proud of, you know that London is a very diverse place so you'll find gangs of all ethnicities. Step outside of London and head over to Northern areas and no one knows what a 'Tamil gang' is. No word of a lie, hand on my heart.

Ticks all the right boxes as far as being evil in the subcontinent goes, Muslim AND they have a brahmin sounding name.:partay:

:lol: Have you heard of Husseini Brahmins? Probably the evillest lot ever.

These Bahmanis were Shias and claimed descent from the legendary King Bahman of Persia.

:lol: Have you heard of Husseini Brahmins? Probably the evillest lot ever.

These Bahmanis were Shias and claimed descent from the legendary King Bahman of Persia.

The name itself reeks of evil, I must now go and pray to the Great Spaghetti Monster to cleanse me of all impurities arising from having come across said name.

Btw, I am no longer an atheist as evidenced by the above, I enjoin you to join our flock, our god is a loving god. He commands us to be like the great Dilli!

Hindus claim Muslims butchered them by the millions yet there are nearly 1 Billion Hindus in the world, pray tell me with a near non existent conversion rate where did these numbers come from? Do not take it as a slight when I said Indians breed a lot that included all Indians and yes Muslims do the same today.

As for top portion Muslims were already ruling parts south of the plains of North India, most of the areas in the Deccan were being ruled by Muslim sultanates which Aurangzeb defeated and added to the Mughal empire. Bahmani, Deccani, and the Nizam.

As i said, Subcontinent has a lot of people to begin with. TFR of Indians never exceeded 6 (5.2 to be exact) http://www.censusindia.gov.in/vital_statistics/srs/Chap_3_-_2010.pdf in recorded history which when viewed in international context where TFR before introduction to contraception was close to 7.

If you start from a higher base, even smaller change in % add more to your number.

+ India also did not had massive population reducing bouts of black death.

Bahamani empire was only Muslim sultanate south of Vindhyas of medieval times( their influence extended over Maharashtra plateau ). Nizam is of recent vintage (est 1724 ) and has existed as Independent state for very short period of time.Nizam of Hyderabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
You wish. . :P

You couldn't stop Islam from spreading when you were ruling sub-continent neither you were able to rule your own land. . keep dreaming :tup:
Never Ruling our own land?? lol Pakistanis are the only people who never ruled there land.Indians ruled Pakistan and India for more than 7000 years.Google Harshvardhan,Ashoka,Muarya Chandragupta,Nalanda empire. e.t.c.

On the other hand Pakistaanis were the slaves of Turks,Arabs,Indians e.t.c. Dont confuse Pakistanis with Indians lol

Annd you are accusing us of dreaming rofl.

Because the rulers weren't imposing their religion on others and it shouldn't be. You must appreciate that
Whilch rulerss are you tallking about?? Muslim rulers?? The Muslims which you see in subcontinent are mostly low caste Hindus who were forcefully converted and there women were mass raped.But yeah Indigenous rulers never enforced there religion on anyone thats a thing to be appreciated.

I don't know nothing about the streets because firstly, I wasn't born in this country and came in my late teens. I don't care if a Pakistani got stabbed it's nothing to be proud of, you know that London is a very diverse place so you'll find gangs of all ethnicities. Step outside of London and head over to Northern areas and no one knows what a 'Tamil gang' is. No word of a lie, hand on my heart.
Indians outside of London are prosperous people, of course they won't be into that stuff. Maybe a few Punjabis doing dodgy stuff at the very most.

Back
Top Bottom