What's new

Are Christians, Pakistanis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christians are punjabi dalit hindu converts thats why they look different. Because upper caste muslims of Pakistan never considered them equal hence they converted to Christianity after British raj. Im pretty sure if muslims didnt practice caste system after converting then these people would have been muslims by now.

For them even converting was not enough to escape discrimination, so they didnt bother mostly.

You already do.

So you agree there is a justification.

Yes, they are considered humans by the rest of the world, which is why millions of Muslims immigrate to

A better question would be, do Muslims consider each other humans?

One must only look at how Muslims blow each other up and behead each other in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Somalia, etc.

Hmmm so useless wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and toppling of numerous regimes in the Muslim world so pro west puppets could be installed. Allowing immigration to their countries does not justify their non human attitude towards Muslims.

So chohay mar ker billi haj ko chalee

Kafir non-Muslim countries of the predominantly Christian West.

Christian counteries :omghaha:
Don't get me started on that

They say their culture is based on Judeo-Christian beliefs and Greeco Roman myths

Greeco Roman myth is the only true part in that statement

Hmm! I guess we must apply the same principles to Muslims in India:devil:

Dont you already ? :coffee:

No, obviously not.

Firstly they look like a different race altogether. Secondly, in Pakistan Christians are considered left overs from the British Empire - hence, people are fearful of their possible collusion with enemies of Pakistan and their involvement in possible activities against the interests of Pakistan. Thirdly, they're considered traitors to the nation as they sold their religion in return for some economic benefits from Christendom.

However, millions of Muslims travelled to the West, settled there and kept their religion. So, I guess there are always going to be some people who are weak, desperate and pathetic.

Sad really.

I met a proud christian family from Pakistan who were seeking asylum in US. They looked different from average Pakistani but did not come across as weak,desperate and pathetic.

the local church was delighted to have an additional family as members and were very helpful in their transition to a new country.

Hmmm so useless wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and toppling of numerous regimes in the Muslim world so pro west puppets could be installed. Allowing immigration to their countries does not justify their non human attitude towards Muslims.

So chohay mar ker billi haj ko chalee

You do know that these wars would have been impossible had Muslims not betrayed their own fellow Muslims? Taliban in Afghanistan were Pakistan's allies, guess what Musharraf did to them? Guess what the Saudis did to them? Yep, betrayed them and left them to be toppled, and thus the puppet Karzai was installed in their place.

Iraq?? Guess who allowed the bases to invade Iraq and topple Saddam? Yep, fellow Muslims.

The West isn't the enemy here, its fellow Muslims who are each others enemies. This is common sense my friend, Zardari is a Pakistani, not a European.

Nations get leaders that they deserve.

A better question would be, do Muslims consider each other humans?.
And it's Desert Fox who WINS the acid test here: rather than heartlessly castigate the Christians for showing their grief and asking their country's leader to do more about the security situation and the social ills that enable terror, Pakistani Muslims should ask themselves why they aren't out on the streets of New York themselves, demonstrating to their leader through their stance that they are against sectarianism and thus they want him to do more to protect Christians AND Muslims.

Maybe then you can get N.S. to stop talking about roads that will make the rich richer and terrorists stronger by providing improved mobility. Maybe then he will be compelled to hear voices other than those of the terrorist sympathizers mentioned in the article.

When it comes to taking a stand for democratic values and freedoms in Pakistan it appears that the Christians are pulling the load for the rest of the country, isn't that so?

pakistan does care about everybody, however these people are acting as if only christians are the victims. they fail to realize that over 40,000 muslims died during this war. mosques get bombed as well not just churches, muslims, hindus, sikhs ahmadis and everybody get targeted. its a war on pakistan not a ******* war on christians, so these little bitches need to stop whining and get with the plan and help fight these taliban scums.

solomon2 you troll, i should've known it was you when looking at the title.

yes christians are pakistanis, they are not the only ones getting targeted. christians have been spared for the most part from this bloodshed. so you christians should stop whining like little bitches and shut your mouths and help your country get rid of these Taliban bastards.

You are an idiot. Its you sunni muslims who are killing others in Pakistan. When have Christians in Pakistan killed anyone?

I can still remember when ahmadi mosques in Lahore was attacked and while ahmadis were buring their dead, people in Lahore where the attack happened were giving out sweets and mithais. You people disgust me.

You are an idiot. Its you sunni muslims who are killing others in Pakistan. When have Christians in Pakistan killed anyone?

I can still remember when ahmadi mosques in Lahore was attacked and while ahmadis were buring their dead, people in Lahore where the attack happened were giving out sweets and mithais. You people disgust me.

You just starting to the ****. As much as I defend you Ahmadis the more you talk crap.
I never said Christians killed anybody , read wtf I wrote before replying. I simply stated they need to stfu and quit whining and acting like they are the only victims. Sunnis were the biggest victims of these ruthless mercenaries.
Stop acting like you Ahmadis aren't treated well. We have Ahmadis families in kharian nobody treats them any different. In fact my uncle almost married an ahmadi lady. You need stop judging us from the actions of some extremists. Take it as a warning because I'm pretty much sick of you people blaming every on "Sunni " people. If want to treated like everybody else then stop freaking acting like a outcast. As I said to you before that you may not be my Muslim brother but you still my Pakistani brother and I would defend you or any Pakistani minority bring treated unfairly. But you guys need to stop acting like your the only victims because Sunnis have suffered more during this war then you can imagine.

No, obviously not.

Firstly they look like a different race altogether. Secondly, in Pakistan Christians are considered left overs from the British Empire - hence, people are fearful of their possible collusion with enemies of Pakistan and their involvement in possible activities against the interests of Pakistan. Thirdly, they're considered traitors to the nation as they sold their religion in return for some economic benefits from Christendom.

However, millions of Muslims travelled to the West, settled there and kept their religion. So, I guess there are always going to be some people who are weak, desperate and pathetic.

Sad really.

There you go! Now where is the saint who kept giving us advises on how to treat our Muslim minority? Where are the people who cry about Muslims in Burma? Why double standards?

Topic: What a stupid thing to ask, of course they are. Nationality has nothing to do with religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom