What's new

Are Biharis responsible for all the rapes in India? Raj Thackeray thinks so

well sure bihar is bad in economy only. in rape . Maharashtra and Assam are fifth and sixth in the shameful list respectively, which has had seventeen hundred and one (1701) & seventeen hundred (1700) rape cases respectively.
Bihar with nine hundred and thirty four (934)rape cases reported last year is ninth in the shameful list.

raj thakre is a stupid person .

I not saying that all others r saint, no doubts Bihar has been progressing a lot over past few years but the same is not true for UP n Jharkand.

N these states r not safe for even Indians to travel every other guy is roaming around with a desi katta(gun), law n order is worst in these states.

tamils,minorities and now biharis..who next??? ur not gonna last long here kid..

I wrote this to the MODs:

"Is this a threat that the Indians are giving a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum?

Are they saying that they have the right to silence the freedom of speech of others, on our sites too just like their sites?

Such a site is the D F I, whose MOD also made the same threat and had to get me banned because they were unable to discuss issues with me, point by point?

Out of frustration and not being able to respond, they resort to threats. What's next? Violence and slaughter like with their minorities?

Is this the culture of Indian intolerance that you're promoting on a Pakistani site?"

How will they react? We will have to wait and see.

I wrote this to the MODs:

"Is this a threat that the Indians are giving a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum?

Are they saying that they have the right to silence the freedom of speech of others, on our sites too just like their sites?

Such a site is the D F I, whose MOD also made the same threat and had to get me banned because they were unable to discuss issues with me, point by point?

Out of frustration and not being able to respond, they resort to threats. What's next? Violence and slaughter like with their minorities?

Is this the culture of Indian intolerance that you're promoting on a Pakistani site?"

How will they react? We will have to wait and see.

and???

kid...am i 5th member ur posting this or sixth???i have no reason to fear anybody least of all a troll..:omghaha:

Bihar Is Full of Migrated BD Muslims ..........and they are no. 1 in criminal offenses not non-muslim biharis

Was it the BD Muslims who got this legislation passed despite you saying that they separated from us because they didn't want Urdu imposed on them?

Also, thank you for disproving Indra's statement that the two-nation theory has now drowned in the Bay of Bengal, because the way you distinguish Muslims from Hindus (out of secularism :omghaha:) shows to us, very clearly, that the two-nation theory is alive and well - and who was the one who created this theory?

Furthermore, had there been no such theory, the West Bengalis would not hate Bangladeshis, their immigrants or shoot them on sight on the border - they wouldn't have been separate diplomatically had there been no such theory, either.

@ thread starter

Are u that desperate to post a January 6 article today??????????

I came across the article now so I shared it. It seems that it is new to everyone so why would you care?

It's never wrong to share information and knowledge. It's like saying don't share information on the events of 1857 or 1947 because we are in 2013.

What nonsensical logic is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
@gotti it is the illegal migrants from BD who are main reason for the crimes.

Thank you for showing us why the Bangladeshis truly hate the bigoted and ignorant Indians like yourself.

@gotti it is the illegal migrants from BD who are main reason for the crimes.

You seriously think that Bangalis come all the away from BD just to take out their sexual frustration. :omghaha::omghaha:

You seriously think that Bangalis come all the away from BD just to take out their sexual frustration. :omghaha::omghaha:

Pole vault from BD to India, settle in Bihar and then work in cities.

You seemed to be pissed off so much that instead of addressing the problems of your community and nation, you are ranting about India which is doing good in all fields better than Pakistan.

I will address them on a Pakistani section, not an Indian one. Also, I didn't make an analysis or any comments. I just shared an article. Its not blasphemy, is it?

Also, the typical Indian attitude of feeling content in their own condition by comparing to those who are lower will never make them good at competing with bigger and stronger economies, now will it?

This only continues to make you feel happy in living a terrible state because today, you're happy being better than Pakistan, tomorrow it will be Rwanda, Somalia and Ethiopia.

What will happen when you're the worst and you continue to let things deteriorate?

You're going to say you're better than Antarctica (in that no one lives there while you have no room for anyone to live given the population explosion) :omghaha:

Even though your country is going through mess you are trying to please some people in Indian society as if they don't know their problems and they cannot deal with it.

Who is being pleased at this ignorance?

Everyone is ashamed and embarrassed at the bigotry the Bihari "immigrants" have to face for migrating to work in their own country. I wrote immigrants in quotation marks because how can an individual from one state be considered an immigrant in another, while being in the same country?

It makes no sense, whatsoever.

You people ruined your country in every aspect and here you are teaching us Indians :omghaha:

Fine, I agree, if that makes you sleep better at night.

BTW, does that make your problems go away? (We both know the answer to that question)

I am here to promote an inclusive society in both India and Pakistan whilst you are doing this.

f_ca375f6d71.jpg

This is what I see on your end, when you try to defend the indefensible.

Instead of trying to improve the conditions of India by first accepting the mistakes and correcting them to make it a better place, you would rather look into your neighbour's home to tell yourself that "at least I am better than them".

I am sure you were one of those people who used to feel okay about failing a class because the kid next to you failed even worse.

No one gets far with that attitude, which is why India is going to stay where it is and not improve given that it doesn't care about anything, even itself, as it only cares about Pakistan.

I will address them on a Pakistani section, not an Indian one. Also, I didn't make an analysis or any comments. I just shared an article. Its not blasphemy, is it?

Also, the typical Indian attitude of feeling content in their own condition by comparing to those who are lower will never make them good at competing with bigger and stronger economies, now will it?

This only continues to make you feel happy in living a terrible state because today, you're happy being better than Pakistan, tomorrow it will be Rwanda, Somalia and Ethiopia.

What will happen when you're the worst and you continue to let things deteriorate?

You're going to say you're better than Antarctica (in that no one lives there while you have no room for anyone to live given the population explosion) :omghaha:

Who is being pleased at this ignorance?

Everyone is ashamed and embarrassed at the bigotry the Bihari "immigrants" have to face for migrating to work in their own country. I wrote immigrants in quotation marks because how can an individual from one state be considered an immigrant in another, while being in the same country?

It makes no sense, whatsoever.

Fine, I agree, if that makes you sleep better at night.

BTW, does that make your problems go away? (We both know the answer to that question)

I am here to promote an inclusive society in both India and Pakistan whilst you are doing this.

f_ca375f6d71.jpg

This is what I see on your end, when you try to defend the indefensible.

Instead of trying to improve the conditions of India by first accepting the mistakes and correcting them to make it a better place, you would rather look into your neighbour's home to tell yourself that "at least I am better than them".

I am sure you were one of those people who used to feel okay about failing a class because the kid next to you failed even worse.

No one gets far with that attitude, which is why India is going to stay where it is and not improve given that it doesn't care about anything, even itself, as it only cares about Pakistan.

You are billiant and talented! But you need to cool down a bit :-).

Back
Top Bottom