What's new

Are Apple products overrated?

Are Apple products overrated? Please elaborate.

Yes they are overrated and that's why I don't fook with them. I can't elaborate b/c I don't fook with them.

I’m going to buy a galaxy S9+ soon.

Just be careful & make sure you do your research.

Your Samsung phone might text photos to contacts without permission
https://www.cnet.com/news/your-samsung-phone-texting-private-photos-to-contacts-without-permission/
Samsung’s texting app apparently sent pictures to people’s contacts without permission
https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...mission/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.457df9cb03a3

a Windows Laptop will cost 1/3rd of Mac, an Android Phone will cost 1/2 of Apple
unless Apple Laptops give you something 2/3 more than Windows laptop then they are over priced.

a Windows Laptop will cost 1/3rd of Mac, an Android Phone will cost 1/2 of Apple
unless Apple Laptops give you something 2/3 more than Windows laptop then they are over priced.
It used to be true but see now top of the range android phones costs similar to iphones

Such as iPhone 8 vs Samsung Galaxy 9 or iPhone X vs Note 8/9

Macbook Pro vs Surface Book or Dell XPS 13 are also similarly priced

Whilst can you can get a reasonably specd laptop for under 400 USD it will not be as good as Surface, Razer Blade, Dell XPS or Macbook series

Personaly i say it only fool buy spying tool for itself appke is annother tool of keeping all your records to CIA and you pay for it all you facial finger prints are with CIA your lication etc and above allu pay hapily for that much expensive

Not at all. Atleast not for for people who want a no bullshit kind of a product. Which doesn’t pull weird shyt at times when u need it the most.

Personaly i say it only fool buy spying tool for itself appke is annother tool of keeping all your records to CIA and you pay for it all you facial finger prints are with CIA your lication etc and above allu pay hapily for that much expensive

Your trying to imply that its some sort of a security threat. You might be right in the event that you are part of some clandestine institution. We are all ordinary people here so forme if cia or whoever is keeping my records is more than welcome to do so lol. Although it is highly unlikely.

It lasts longer than Android products, I am using iPhone 7 plus for 2 years now, can possibly use it for another year and a half. After that my cousin can use for few more years. My labmate is using iPhone 5s from 2013-14.
depend on the person , Used nokia 6630 for 2 years , Nokia E51 for 2 years ,Samsung I8910 for 2 years and Galaxy S3 for 3 years and Im using LG V20 since launch and plan to use it for years to come .
and i gave those phones to my mother to use while I use the newer ones.
the last time I gave her my phone , she was complained the phone work perfectly and why she must change it:confused::rolleyes:

It used to be true but see now top of the range android phones costs similar to iphones

Such as iPhone 8 vs Samsung Galaxy 9 or iPhone X vs Note 8/9

Macbook Pro vs Surface Book or Dell XPS 13 are also similarly priced

Whilst can you can get a reasonably specd laptop for under 400 USD it will not be as good as Surface, Razer Blade, Dell XPS or Macbook series

my $450 acer laptop works just as good as Dell XPS...Oh Dells are the worst laptops by the way

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom