What's new

Are all terrorists really Muslims?By Aakar Patel

The reason why people in India associate muslims with terror is.. well one they are muslims( :) ) and second they bring religion to terror..
others dont fight for religion..
that said.. right wing hindutva terror has been marked as hindu terror(rightly so)... and not maoists/LTTE terror.
A lot of terrorists in kashmir are not driven by religion so I will remove them from islamic terror list. Original kashmiri terrorists were secular.

Are you sure? I think Kashmiri Pandits would vehemently disagree, no? :)

He is an anti social and a religious bigot..should put these types of bigots behind bars for good..
Do you think every other Kerala Christians are blindly supporting these creatures like you do??..anyway,may be some..I am not in that list...

Who is not a bigot from Kerala? We have already seen all Mallu Christians hate for Modi here just because he is a Hindutva leader who until now has not said anything against Christians ever. We have John Dayal, Rebiero, Sushil Kumar to showcase Indian Christianity. All leaders in their field and all filled with intense hatred of Hindus. This is only a sample and it is not like ordinary Christians are any better.

All terrorists are humans. Everyone is equally capable of committing terrorism. The only ones who seek to deny this are the ones who are blind to history and human nature.

Who is not a bigot from Kerala? We have already seen all Mallu Christians hate for Modi here just because he is a Hindutva leader who until now has not said anything against Christians ever. We have John Dayal, Rebiero, Sushil Kumar to showcase Indian Christianity. All leaders in their field and all filled with intense hatred of Hindus. This is only a sample and it is not like ordinary Christians are any better.
Aren't you the very same old Indrani(female avatar of lord manvan)??...I haven't seen any big religious bigots like you from the Indian PDF members...
If peoples like john dayal,susheel are representing Indian Christianity,then the very same morons like thogadia,sakshi,adhyathanath are representing Indian Hinduism..

Aren't you the very same old Indrani(female avatar of lord manvan)??...I haven't seen any big religious bigots like you from the Indian PDF members...
If peoples like john dayal,susheel are representing Indian Christianity,then the very same morons like thogadia,sakshi,adhyathanath are representing Indian Hinduism..

I have never heard Togadia/Sakski/Adityanatha say Jesus is a demon, but literally every practicing Christian in India believes Hindus are demon worshipers. All I have heard Togadia/Sakshi/Adityanath speak about is protecting Hindus and how they are being victimized politically. That is not bigotry. Never have Togadia/Sakshi/Adityanath spoken of minorities being children of devils or demons unlike how the Christians characterize Hindus. Which Christian majority of Muslim majority country can Hindus go to and talk like this about majorities like you guys do and still remain alive?

At least some one has dedicated her half @rse here, while in many cases outside Bengal things have been much worse.
Yes there are many places, after all how can every state be better than a state which has produced countless Buddhijibis.

I have never heard Togadia/Sakski/Adityanatha say Jesus is a demon, but literally every practicing Christian in India believes Hindus are demon worshipers. All I have heard Togadia/Sakshi/Adityanath speak about is protecting Hindus and how they are being victimized politically. That is not bigotry. Never have Togadia/Sakshi/Adityanath spoken of minorities being children of devils or demons unlike how the Christians characterize Hindus. Which Christian majority of Muslim majority country can Hindus go to and talk like this about majorities like you guys do and still remain alive?
LOL... There is a proverb in Malayalam-kakkaku thann kunju ponn kunju(For crow,its baby is golden baby)..There are dozens of hate speeches of togadia,sakshi,adhyathanath and their likes available in YouTube and internet(including howling to rape dead bodies of Muslim women)...I don't know that these are for protecting Hindus..

LOL... There is a proverb in Malayalam-kakkaku thann kunju ponn kunju(For crow,its baby is golden baby)..There are dozens of hate speeches of togadia,sakshi,adhyathanath and their likes available in YouTube and internet(including howling to rape dead bodies of Muslim women)...I don't know that these are for protecting Hindus..

LOL. Show me a single one where they speak of raping dead bodies of Muslim women. There was one video I saw which had an unidentifiable speaker, it was not Adityanath or Sakshi or Togadia. Do not talk about their likes. We spoke about Hindu leaders here remember.

Back
Top Bottom