Arab, Sudanese & Chechen militants in Kashmir

Doctor Death

BANNED
Guys 2 days back in a program in DD Kashmir an ex-security official told that atleast 250 militants from Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Chechen,Lebanon,Turkey and Sudan were killed by Indian Army during late 90's and early years of 21st century.Even Stanford University confirmed this.
I remember in 2001 March a 2 Turkish militants were killed by Para SF.

I managed to get some links on this from such events in 90's and 2000-2002:

t is mostly comprised of cadres from Pakistan and Afghanistan, but a few militants also come from Sudan, Bahrain, Central Asia, Turkey and Libya.
Lashkar-e-Taiba | Mapping Militant Organizations

Troops kill Sudanese, five militants in Kashmir - Free Press Kashmir

http://www.kashmir-information.com/pakistan/revelations.html

Chechen among four killed in Kashmir - Free Press Kashmir

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/two-chechnya-militants-enter-kashmir-valley/716387/

Bin Laden's Mercenaries Gather for Kashmir Jihad, According to London Times

Wrong title. They are no more.

They came, they saw and got killed.
I have mentioned in my post that they were present in KAshmir in 90's and early 2000's.

An Arab militant was last killed in 2006.

Guys 2 days back in a program in DD Kashmir an ex-security official told that atleast 250 militants from Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Chechen,Lebanon,Turkey and Sudan were killed by Indian Army during late 90's and early years of 21st century.Even Stanford University confirmed this.
I remember in 2001 March a 2 Turkish militants were killed by Para SF.

I managed to get some links on this from such events in 90's and 2000-2002:

Lashkar-e-Taiba | Mapping Militant Organizations

Troops kill Sudanese, five militants in Kashmir - Free Press Kashmir

http://www.kashmir-information.com/pakistan/revelations.html

Chechen among four killed in Kashmir - Free Press Kashmir

Two Chechnya militants enter Kashmir Valley - Indian Express

Bin Laden's Mercenaries Gather for Kashmir Jihad, According to London Times

we all know how terrorism works in kashmir ! millitants who belong to poor family are promised money for crossing the border , and bonus if they kill security personnel or even if themselveles got killed , but no money if they surrender ! they are just lab rats for those who sit behind and send them to be killed . it does not matter where they belong from , they are just fodder to those who send them .

Right on spot dude.

The Sudanese who was killed acc. to the above link came in Kashmir for US$ 100,000

Right on spot dude.

The Sudanese who was killed acc. to the above link came in Kashmir for US$ 100,000

more like 10,000$ i think , aur shayad uske paise bhi kha gaye honge !

last i heard , afghans were cheaply available for 4 lakh or something . cost of human life....... sad really !

Any more comments guys?

There is always a constant supply of these "jihadis". For now their focus has shifted towards *******, Syria, Libya and such. We need to keep our guards up, and do whatever we can to keep these people busy elsewhere. But if they still manage to to come to India, our Armed forces will cull them like they did in the 90's. Only more efficiently this time around.

I am sure we will see some of these guys again after US withdraws from Afghanistan.

They used to come from Afghanistan as you all know Afghanistan was a terrorist exporting camp before US got in.So the Pakistanis convinced many of them to fight their war and the rewards were good too.

Imagine a Sudanese fighting for Azaaadi!! :lol:

Got what they deserved..and now the pakistanis are fighting the same people.

I guess the feeling of Ummah is alive only among these unfortunate souls. Or they are just mercenaries hated by everyone, like those Pakistanis who fought against Palestinians during black september or more recently against shias in Bahrain