What's new

Arab modern scientific achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Bangladeshi, not Bengali, I presume?

Just checking.

What do you mean? My suspicion is that you would be brandishing "Bose-Einstein Condensate" as your success because Bose worked at University of Dhaka (which is in Bangladesh). This topic is not about India, if we discuss Indian failures a lot of space will be taken up and this thread will be diverted.

What do you mean? My suspicion is that you would be brandishing "Bose-Einstein Condensate" as your success because Bose worked at University of Dhaka (which is in Bangladesh). This topic is not about India, if we discuss Indian failures a lot of space will be taken up and this thread will be diverted.

I asked a simple question. There was no need to go into a song and dance about your suspicion, dear though it may be to you.

Since you raised the question of Bose, just check the dates: early dates to decide who was Bengali and who was Bangladeshi.

Saudi Arabia to Manufacture F-15SA Wings Locally

red_flag08-22_08.jpg

2012/06/06

On Wednesday Al-Jazeerah newspaper (Not to be confused with the Qatari one with the same name) that DDM Khalid bin Sultan in the inauguration ceremony for Middle East Propulsion Company in the Industrial Area near King Khaled International Airport in Riyadh that the Ministry is looking to achieve in-kingdom manufacturing of 70%-80% of all military related spare parts within the next 5 years.

And also announced for the first time that the F-15SA Fighter jet wings will be manufactured in Saudi Arabia and also stated that the ministry have invested 500 Million SR on local spare parts companies related to defense industry with the participation of more than 100 local companies. Pointing out that 86% of those who are working on the defense industry field are Saudi nationals.

http://alwatan.kuwait.tt/ArticleDetails.aspx?Id=199722

------------------------------------------------------------------
82866_1293812161.jpg

Saudi-air-force-Typhoon.jpg

getasset17zk.jpg

eurocopter_saudi_large.jpg

BAE Systems Saudi Arabia concluded a contract for the processing capacity to repair Typhoon aircraft in national facilities
BAE Systems Saudi Arabia is very pleased to announce that it has invested SAR-65M with Advanced Electronics Systems (AEC) and Rockwell Collins Deutschland (RCD) to bring into Saudi Arabia the repair capability for the Cockpit Interface Unit (CIU) Interface Processor Unit (IPU) key avionics boxes on the Typhoon Aircraft, the Royal Saudi Air Force’s (RSAF) and Salam Project Office’s latest and most advanced fast jet aircraft.

BAE Systems Saudi Arabia is very pleased to announce that it has invested SAR-65M with Advanced Electronics Systems (AEC) and Rockwell Collins Deutschland (RCD) to bring into Saudi Arabia the repair capability for the Cockpit Interface Unit (CIU) Interface Processor Unit (IPU) key avionics boxes on the Typhoon Aircraft, the Royal Saudi Air Force’s (RSAF) and Salam Project Office’s latest and most advanced fast jet aircraft.

This repair capability is expected to be installed and commissioned in the AEC facilities in Riyadh in June 2014 with In Kingdom repairs for the CIU & IPU commencing shortly thereafter. This investment with AEC and RCD will be followed up later this year with a further investment which will bring additional avionics repair capabilities to AEC.
Jim McDowell the Managing Director & CEO of BAE Systems Saudi Arabia said “BAE Systems is proud of it’s partnerships with the RSAF and Saudi Industry and these investments reinforce BAE Systems allegiance to industrialisation which will see significant elements of the Typhoon Aircraft’s repair capabilities moving to Saudi Arabia providing long term employment of Saudi Nationals in a multitude of technical roles in the Typhoon supply chain”
Dr Ghassan Shibl the CEO of AEC welcomed these investments saying that, “These are important investments which demonstrate BAE Systems commitment to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and AEC which will introduce AEC into the supply chain for the RSAF’s Typhoon aircraft bringing repair capabilities into Saudi Arabia while creating new jobs” Dr Oliver Stucky, Director Programs, EuMEA Airborne Solutions, from Rockwell Collins Deutschland said “This investment extends further the excellent relationships Rockwell Collins has with both BAE Systems and AEC and we look forward to working with both organisations to introduce more indigenous avionics capabilities to Saudi Arabia” .

BAE Systems Saudi Arabia concluded a contract for the processing capacity to repair Typhoon aircraft in national facilities

UAE UAV In Lead For Pakistan Project

1191.jpg

S-100-OE-VXX.jpg

CAMCOPTER_S-100_124.jpg

s-100-uav.jpg

An unmanned platform produced in the United Arab Emirates has been the frontrunner in a tender for Pakistan’s navy.Officials said the Pakistan Navy has been evaluating up to 15 UAVs for maritime missions.

Schiebel is a company based in Vienna that is one of the most significant suppliers of mine detectors and is currently also producing helicopter UAVs, which are in use in the United Arab Emirates and have been used by the Austrian Interior Ministry in late 2006 for test purposes.

They said a leading competitor was the Schiebel S-100 Camcopter UAV, produced in the United Arab Emirates.”The S-100 contains advanced Western technology, and its production in the UAE affords Pakistan easy access to maintenance and other services,” an official said.

Arab Security Blog: UAE UAV In Lead For Pakistan Project

^^^

Discovering a sattelite can be placed in Geo sync orbit is science.
Putting a satellite in space after 5000 previous is NOT science.

Discovering silicon's properties to produce transistor is science
Making radio after millions before is NOT science.

Discovering power of steam is science
Making rail engines is NOT science.

I tried to explain the best I could ... of what we consider science and why we are trying to mould your posts.

@Audio

How stupid can you prove you are?
Without Arab's 1000 years contribution, they would have been no Universities in the west you could be proud of.
So who is envious to start with?
One takes a look at the US and he pukes!
This is a response to all your postings, since you seem to be a bit a Zionist, just from your style. but you cannot debate on anything, just commenting shows your ignorance and bad faith.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What comment would you like?
Im sorry i cannot sing praises for things that happened 500-1000 years ago. I can debate on a lot of things, it's just you wouldnt be listening because what ill be saying doesnt fit your extremely narrowminded view.

Discovering a sattelite can be placed in Geo sync orbit is science.
Putting a satellite in space after 5000 previous is NOT science.

Discovering silicon's properties to produce transistor is science
Making radio after millions before is NOT science.

Discovering power of steam is science
Making rail engines is NOT science.

I tried to explain the best I could ... of what we consider science and why we are trying to mould your posts.

Buddy, making stuff out of blueprints that someone else made, assured their working state, tested for all the tolerances/errors is science too. Didnt you know? His mold was cast long time ago!

Out of this the water car comes eventually.

I did not expect a lot of people to quote what I said, and the results unfortunately confirmed what I expected.
See how people have reacted, without going to the root cause of things.

I sincerely hope, that Muslims in general, learn from the mistakes they have made and adapt accordingly.

Just Google Ibn Rushd ( he was Spanish ). It will be best 30 minutes you will spend.
He was born in Al Andalus which was part of Muslim nation, but his origin goes back to Morocco.

Well said. Unfortunately it won't be accepted by the zealots propagating Arab's phantom power. They will continue doing cut and paste cut n paste of endless ramblings about a culture that is dead last in today's world.

These blind robots do not realize some fundamental facts.

Science is not Arabic, Islamic, Christian, Pakistani, Irani or Timbuktu-in.

Science is simply a pursuit of knowledge and truth in the physical world. It can be carried by anyone who is interested in putting time and effort. Search of knowledge is not dependent on dictators or democrats. Most of the scientific achievement occurred in Europe even when the region was ruled by some of the worst kings and queens. So anyone giving excuse that Arabs didn't get anything done because of Hosni Mubarak, is sore loser.

If an Arab achieves scientifically it, he is not contributing to some Arabic mumbo jumbo, he is contributing to "science".

If a Jewish person pursues scientific knowledge, his achievements are for anyone interested in that field regardless of religion or race.

This thread is nothing but a flame bait by a well known poster. No matter what this poster does, he can never hide the fact that the heart of modern day Arabs (aka Saudi arabia) have been dead scientifically and intellectually for 1000s of years.

peace

Whats with you man?! What is the problem with those people?!:disagree:

He was born in Al Andalus which was part of Muslim nation, but his origin goes back to Morocco.

Whats with you man?! What is the problem with those people?!:disagree:

Dude .. seriously ...

You googled where he was from, but you didn't spend time reading up on what he was all about.
For the sake of debate, please study, Imam Ghazali Vs Ibn Rushd.

You will understand what we are trying to tell you.

Dude .. seriously ...

You googled where he was from, but you didn't spend time reading up on what he was all about.
For the sake of debate, please study, Imam Ghazali Vs Ibn Rushd.

You will understand what we are trying to tell you.
I have read about them at school. I don't know what you are trying to say but I think I have to read their books to get it, unless you tell us here.

@The SC:
You are respectable for your knowledge, your unique perspectives, but I think you realize very well the difference between scientific achievements and repairing planes purchased from abroad.

Also, I think you know the difference between achievements (feats that have already been achieved) and uncertainties (like news items about what may happen in the future). Let's discuss what Arabs have achieved, not about what they might achieve in the future since you opened this thread. If 'backwardness' needed to be explained to someone with an example, Saudi Arabia possibly manufacturing only the wings of an aircraft in the future given that it has spent dozens of billions of euros on them turning into an 'achievement' is a good candidate.

I have read about them at school. I don't know what you are trying to say but I think I have to read their books to get it, unless you tell us here.

Forget him. Post whatever scientific achievements Jordan has achieved in recent times, since you sing plenty of praises for your king. In reality, Jordan's GDP is lower than each of the GCC countries, Jordan's GDP is only slightly higher than Bahrain. Even Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Morocco all have higher GDPs than Jordan.

Take a look at this list, it's from the country of your 'Hashemite king's' masters. By the way I am not insult you or any Arab race, only your American puppet king.

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

Who said Jordan is a rich country? Speaking of unique perspectives, you are a very unique perspective. Who are you to say that king should stay and this shouldn't? Who the hell are you?

Don't you (Jordanians, Saudis) claim Bashar al Assad should leave Syria? Same question to you?

If Jordan is not an economic power, and if political, military, scientific power can be derived from economic power, then should not your leaders be deposed for their failure in improving economy?

And, finally, I request you to post any modern Jordanian scientific achievements, if you have any. If not, do not waste this thread. Let the thread starter do his job, we only request him to post valid materials, not some news about possible Saudi manufacture of some wings of their planes for which they spent billions.

How many nobel physics prizes or The Fundamental Physics Prize have the Arabs won?

How many salafi mass murder jihads have the arab sunnis waged? innumerable .Shows that most arabs are nothing but a bunch of lazy moochers and freeloaders who mooch on the state coffers.

Don't you (Jordanians, Saudis) claim Bashar al Assad should leave Syria? Same question to you?

If Jordan is not an economic power, and if political, military, scientific power can be derived from economic power, then should not your leaders be deposed for their failure in improving economy?

And, finally, I request you to post any modern Jordanian scientific achievements, if you have any. If not, do not waste this thread. Let the thread starter do his job, we only request him to post valid materials, not some news about possible Saudi manufacture of some wings of their planes for which they spent billions.

The arabs are only good at screaming allahu akbar,murdering shias and others ,and dreaming about 72 virgins.:cheesy:

One takes a look around the Arab world and the picture is pretty clear.
Nevermind the fact you post achievements from people of Arab descent that are working in the west.
They would have most likely not achieved the same level of success if they wouldnt have been in the west. everyone knows it, just you are blinding yourself because of the inferiority complex and envy.

Quoted for people to read it and take a good laugh and not having been forced to read through the walls of texts you usually post. Concetrated fun!

O yeah baby...post worth it's creators weight in gold!

Stop. Please!

I am the direct descendant of Adam! I was best drinking buddy with Noah! I refuse to believe in chimps. Holy scriptures written by power hungry uneducated men thousands of years ago say so! Fak you! Infidel!

This was the best post of yours I ever read.And a funny one too.

How many nobel physics prizes or The Fundamental Physics Prize have the Arabs won?

1 - Egypt, Ahmed Zewail.
other candidates in early days were rejected because Nobel Committee in Sweden was persuaded by Zionists not to award Arabs any prize. Arabs probably won some Soviet scientific awards. As you know, Soviet Union won less Nobel prizes in science than some minor Western countries like Netherlands or whatever else.

The arabs are only good at screaming allahu akbar,murdering shias and others ,and dreaming about 72 virgins.:cheesy:

The arabs are only good at being led by imbecile secular dictators all around the Arab world that does not speak a single word or take a single action against American or Western evil intentions.

1 - Egypt, Ahmed Zewail.
other candidates in early days were rejected because Nobel Committee in Sweden was persuaded by Zionists not to award Arabs any prize. Arabs probably won some Soviet scientific awards. As you know, Soviet Union won less Nobel prizes in science than some minor Western countries like Netherlands or whatever else.

The arabs are only good at being led by imbecile secular dictators all around the Arab world that does not speak a single word or take a single action against American or Western evil intentions.

Yes,So ? What has soviet union got to do with the topic.And yes most of the soviet patents use to end up in the military domain,due to which it would be classified for national security reasons ,which essentially made the whole purpose non-productive as science is meant for development not military

And Arab world is ruled by a number of monarchs who explicitly or implicitly support the sharia law freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom