What's new

"Arab" League: We have no power to stop Israel

US itself is a producer of oil, Japan and China hold more US debt and actually have corporations employing Americans on US soil. Toyota alone employes thousands of American workers. China is used by US firms to make their products more competitive.

What importance does SA have that transcend the massive trade between the former?

But then again I saw a thread of him saying Saudi's own Japan as well. Probably Arab ego and pride in an economy which is below a trillion.

1.SA has world's largest reserve of oil
2.to keep military base in that area and protect Israel

US itself is a producer of oil, Japan and China hold more US debt and actually have corporations employing Americans on US soil. Toyota alone employes thousands of American workers. China is used by US firms to make their products more competitive.

What importance does SA have that transcend the massive trade between the former?

But then again I saw a thread of him saying Saudi's own Japan as well. Probably Arab ego and pride in an economy which is below a trillion.
It's not an Arab ego or whatever. Let me remind you that we brought you into your knees in the 70s and we can do it again, bug off.

Can it be the Arab leagues way of telling palestinians that they will not transfer weapons or not to cause any trouble?

It's not an Arab ego or whatever. Let me remind you that we brought you into your knees in the 70s and we can do it again, bug off.[/QUOTE

The world is not the same, and your reserves are nowhere near the same either. Russia already supplies much of Europe, Canada supplies much of US oil. And then there are Iranians who thanks to sanctions also have much untapped reserves.

You are milked dry, and have nothing else but sand.

It's not an Arab ego or whatever. Let me remind you that we brought you into your knees in the 70s and we can do it again, bug off.

The world is not the same, and your reserves are nowhere near the same either. Russia already supplies most of Europe, Canada supplies much of US oil. And then there are Iranians who thanks to sanctions also have much untapped reserves.

I am wondering what will happen to SA when All will shift to alternative option of oil (some already exists, just waiting for full swing)

It's not an Arab ego or whatever. Let me remind you that we brought you into your knees in the 70s and we can do it again, bug off.[/QUOTE

The world is not the same, and your reserves are nowhere near the same either. Russia already supplies much of Europe, Canada supplies much of US oil. And then there are Iranians who thanks to sanctions also have much untapped reserves.

Yeah, I can tell that you're flying off the handle now. Don't worry we know how to take care of ourselves.

Peace

i am talking about solar system, bio-tech etc :laugh:
Ik.
Tbqh, I don't believe the world will librate itself from fossil fuel :/ at least for the reminder of the 21st century.

Ik.
Tbqh, I don't believe the world will librate itself from fossil fuel :/ at least for the reminder of the 21st century.

My view is different, Due to Inflation hike most of the world's countries will move to alternative sources within 15-20 years to lock down Inflation

Can it be the Arab leagues way of telling palestinians that they will not transfer weapons or not to cause any trouble?
I don't know much about the AL. But I'm not gonna smuggling weapons to Hamas never ever!

^
Just my opinion.

My view is different, Due to Inflation hike most of the world's countries will move to alternative sources within 15-20 years to lock down Inflation

You think so mate? :/

Silly ..
They are telling them that they are on their own if they start trouble of course!
But in what sense? The domestic pressure would be large Arab league countries if they withdrew humanitarian aid to palestine even if they attacked Israel unprovoced. That could also open a vacuum for other powers to fill. So it cant be that.
Weapons, as far as i know Arab league countries dont transfer weapons to Palestine.
Political support in UN, I think that would be problematic in the same way as the humanitarian aid.
Any ideas why the Arab League is making an apparently meaningless statement?

yeap because now everyone wants to decrease the dependency on others, thats the key.:pop:

Due to the financial craziness and economic inflation everything is possible. Keep in mind that the USA spent a massive amount of money over the last decades on the war on terror.

Due to the financial craziness and economic inflation everything is possible. Keep in mind that the USA spent a massive amount of money over the last decades on the war on terror.

yes and those money based on huge debt, btw i am thinking when China's economy will pass USA's economy we will have to take Yuan as currency standard over US dollar :P

yes and those money based on huge debt, btw i am thinking when China's economy will pass USA's economy we will have to take Yuan as currency standard over US dollar :P

Rescuing the US economy wouldn't be a mission-impossible ,but they will want to do more budgets cuts, increase taxes ,and stop launching drone airstrikes :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom