What's new

Arab journalist asks Imran Khan "If he would use nuclear weapons against Israel if it attacked its neighbors", watch his response

PA is built to take on India. It will make mincemeat out of a smaller country.

A more realistic fight would be against countries like Germany, France, Italy, Brazil.

I have lived in KSA for 15 years and I believe that I can explain their thought process regarding this. They only respect strong and educated people, they will respect them even if they hate them. Way back in the day, Saudis used to respect Pakistanis almost as much as they respected Americans and Europeans. This was due to the fact that Pakistanis were doing almost all the skilled jobs in KSA. However, when unskilled Pakistani labour started going to Saudi Arabia in mass then the perception regarding Pakistanis started to change and eventually we lost their respect.

The reason why Bengalis receive even less respect than Pakistanis and Indians is because there are hardly any Bangalis doing skilled jobs in KSA unlike Pakistanis and Indians. You will find a huge number of Pakistani and Indian doctors, engineers, accountants and professors but you will hardly find a Bangali working in these professions. This makes Bangalis look like uneducated and good-for-nothing people in the eyes of Saudis. I am sorry if my post offends any Bangalis but this is how things are over there.

@PakFactor care to comment on this one? You still believe Bangladesh's "superior education" has achieved them anything?

@PakFactor care to comment on this one? You still believe Bangladesh's "superior education" has achieved them anything?

Do you understand what the f*ck he's saying, right? Read this carefully: This was due to the fact that Pakistanis were doing almost all the skilled jobs in KSA. However, when unskilled Pakistani labour started going to Saudi Arabia in mass then the perception regarding Pakistanis started to change and eventually we lost their respect.

Once unskilled labor started coming, respect went down; now you have to ask why your people are leaving their homeland, even the educated ones? While Bangladesh doctors and skilled labor do not see the need to? I have doctors in my family and had to leave because the pay was garbage in Pakistan. It was a choice of economics to provide for the family, with nothing to do with education.

Do not forget just a few years back, KSA banned the import of Pakistani doctors due to the quality of education, while Bangladesh had no such ban on them.

Also, Bangladesh's ban was lifted in 2016; they were treated differently after 1971 due to Pakistani pressure. However, they are now setting up facilities to send skilled labor to KSA starting in 2020.

Hundreds of Pakistani doctors deported (other Arab countries followed suit):
Hundreds of Pakistani doctors brace for sudden deportation from Saudi Arabia | Middle East Eye

Saudi Arabia lifts ban on Bangladeshi workers after seven years - ministry | Reuters

Saudi Arabia says yes to more skilled workers from Bangladesh | Arab News

Last edited:
Do you understand what the f*ck he's saying, right? Read this carefully: This was due to the fact that Pakistanis were doing almost all the skilled jobs in KSA. However, when unskilled Pakistani labour started going to Saudi Arabia in mass then the perception regarding Pakistanis started to change and eventually we lost their respect.

Once unskilled labor started coming, respect went down; now you have to ask why your people are leaving their homeland, even the educated ones? While Bangladesh doctors and skilled labor do not see the need to? I have doctors in my family and had to leave because the pay was garbage in Pakistan. It was a choice of economics to provide for the family, with nothing to do with education.

Do not forget just a few years back, KSA banned the import of Pakistani doctors due to the quality of education, while Bangladesh had no such ban on them.

Also, Bangladesh had a ban placed on them lifted in 2016; they were treated differently after 1971 due to Pakistani pressure. However, they are now setting up facilities to send skilled labor to KSA starting in 2020.

Saudi Arabia lifts ban on Bangladeshi workers after seven years - ministry | Reuters

Saudi Arabia says yes to more skilled workers from Bangladesh | Arab News

Still cherry-picking I see. Here's what he wrote. Get a transltor to explain to you in whatever primitive language you use:

The reason why Bengalis receive even less respect than Pakistanis and Indians is because there are hardly any Bangalis doing skilled jobs in KSA unlike Pakistanis and Indians. You will find a huge number of Pakistani and Indian doctors, engineers, accountants and professors but you will hardly find a Bangali working in these professions. This makes Bangalis look like uneducated and good-for-nothing people in the eyes of Saudis. I am sorry if my post offends any Bangalis but this is how things are over there.

Last edited:
Why would Pakistan nuke isreal when it can’t ?
Lol Pakistanis have a grand delusion when it comes to their strength.
Lol come on guys you really think you’ve any chance against isreal ?
You will be annihilated in seconds .

Illusions 😂🤣

Just take the money and be done with it .
Oh dear and Israel will survive? You are more emotional than a hooker who didn't get paid....an Israeli one

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom