What's new

ARAB COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT THAT MUCH ARAB...

mm. very interesting. so the fathers were not Arabs but children are now! despite there is no record of them interbreeding with any other race!
As I said Arab is not a race but group based on language, culture etc.

As I said Arab is not a race but group based on language, culture etc.
Don’t tell them that...they will find away to claim Pakistan as an Arab land, and Pakistanis full fledge descendants of the koreich tribe...

Don’t tell them that...they will find away to claim Pakistan as an Arab land, and Pakistanis full fledge descendants of the koreich tribe...
Some groups in Pakistan really came from Arab countries but later they adopted local or mixed news languages and became Ajami.

Some groups in Pakistan really came from Arab countries but later they adopted local or mixed news languages and became Ajami.
If you check their genes...they will be a lot closer to the Pakistani gene to the the Arab one..
The goal of thread is not about who is Arab and who is not..It has the purpose to tell those who think that who speak Arabic is Arab....I , as the bigger majority of North Africans do not liked to be cubed as Arabs, because Arabic is an official language...If my goal was to demean the Arabs, I could have posted a thread to show how little their contribution in spreading Islam throughout the whole area and how non existant their culturel apport was..

If you check their genes...they will be a lot closer to the Pakistani gene to the the Arab one..
The goal of thread is not about who is Arab and who is not..It has the purpose to tell those who think that who speak Arabic is Arab....I , as the bigger majority of North Africans do not liked to be cubed as Arabs, because Arabic is an official language...If my goal was to demean the Arabs, I could have posted a thread to show how little their contribution in spreading Islam throughout the whole area and how non existant their culturel apport was..
You done genetic senses in Pakistan?

Due to their / our long stay in this region and intermarriages genes can't state facts of history...did this subcontinent invaded and ruled by Indians? so stupid.

You done genetic senses in Pakistan?

Due to their / our long stay in this region and intermarriages genes can't state facts of history...did this subcontinent invaded and ruled by Indians? so stupid.
What the fun...ck...are you talking about? I care less what Pakistanis are...This thread is about a reply to the Arabs who claim every Arab speaker is Arab..

Back
Top Bottom