What's new

ARAB COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT THAT MUCH ARAB...

Ceylal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Genetics : Arab countries not so Arab, North African DNA present on four continents
tunisie_519878398.png

And if science and genetics brought down the last hackneyed myths, the falsification of history, the denials of identity. And if science could gather rather than divide, reconcile humans with their past, cut the grit of merchants of jokes, rogue politicians, sneaky populists, and kingdoms who buy, petrodollars, until 'to our right to existence. Denounce impostures and break with silence on hidden truths.

The Project Genographic project of National Geographic Corporation comes to deliver us (and deliver us a deception) results of a study conducted for several years, on groups of people on four continents. As far as we are concerned, we populations of North Africa, the surprise is of size.

First, the study reveals that several countries, considered Arabs, are more or less. This is the case of Egypt, which the genome of its population with 68%, clearly designates as a North African nation, in the same way as Tunisia, Algeria, Libya or Morocco. By the way, she is only Arab at 17% and even a little bit Jewish at 4%!

Tunisia, for its part, chosen to represent the Maghreb, is only 4% Arab, 88% North African and 5% European.

Lebanon, as one might expect, is one of the most heterogeneous peoples in the world. It contains 14% of the Jewish genome, 11% of the North African genome, and only 44% of the Arab genome!

Other surprises: the North African genome is found on four continents: Africa, Europe, Asia, and ... in Latin America!

Another stunning revelation is the complete absence of the Arab genome in countries where their presence was admitted, for religious reasons, as in Spain, Portugal, France and sub-Saharan Africa (Senegal and Nigeria).

It is in these countries, where Islam has spread, that the presence of the North African genome is the strongest. This is how the Iberians (Spanish and Portuguese) have 9% share of the North African gene and you are well 0% of Arab embarrassment. Sardinia 11%, Senegal with a large share of 12% and Yarubans (Nigeria) 3% of North African DNA,

This is irrefutable proof that the propagation of the Moslem religion was done exclusively through the North Africans who settled there later.

A last revelation is the surprising presence of North African genome on the American continent and in particular that of the South. This supports the theory that the Berbers could have reached the continent of the Americas well before the European colonists in the 15th century, but also the presence of Berber crews in the expedition of Christopher Colombe, and conquistadors from the Islands Canaris. Thus, we find 5% of North African DNA among Argentines, and 6% among Colombians. (That's why they know how to play football, say Algerians).

DNA from North Africa is also found in Bermuda, Mexicans, Peruvians 3%, Mexican Americans 4%, Puerto Rico 3%, Greece 3%, Iran 4%, Tuscan (Italy) ) and in France (2%), Kenya and Ethiopia with 4%. This discovery gives a corner to the followers of "khalit" who teach our children that Algerians are 80% Arab and 20% "khalit", Kabyles, Chaouis and Imuchagh.

Diagrammatic summary of the genetic composition of some countries:

Egyptians

XR9134SoIj2AIlxh-OQ0xbvje-Lv4Sv6WT5ZtWJNBlD1jCFQIyiFv-Y59E_GXnBXtZKjB8Fcu3PzmUJCxmzRzf0LOmS0dS98wV-TZ_MAe4lgu2ZFlTdD7ssd0AuiZu15l2vpHOQEp9UyHnIxiA

The Lebanese

oUzuAUijextOOvS-UYuhQqaIBcdVrBintGfFdt3SiRr3pX_aVwwWq73pBA3qcPt4xpNNeRJPIat6nF5wNOXRvF7XwrB1-d2Zhb_gXdtLZ2pgkgXgMHQjruVI8rgoDqATALnZH38UhfxdvccFCA

Tunisians:

8x3bL15AreM50gwAxOuHOyMaOcQ9mvQRW07_uP-IHShW9KbYUIMPHy_2AnuCdvRsiEPKmMgosHGr__erryXEic4oGUcOH8n-lSMSvB_zs3j3Q1Mub8aJ1B033nVVWO1Fqi5fuUkESfBYX23YTw

Hebib Khalil

Syrians and Lebanese are historically not Arabs. They only started speaking Arabic after the Arab conquest in the 600s. Before that they were Phoenicians, Akkadians, Aramaics, Amorites. They have been non Arab for far longer than they have been Arab. And, because of their geography, they have much lighter skin than the original Arabs in the Yemen area.

I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of people who speak Arabic will have some (albeit perhaps very minimal) Arab ancestry.

I heard the ancient phonesians came from present day Bahrain n eastern shores of KSA? Is that true I think they were part of that dilmin civilization...any Lebanese ppl here?

Pakistan should also do a DNA mapping. Not like 23andme but something similar and require it on IDs or passport. Some users here will be calling for my head lol

Westerners can't tell the difference between Iranians and Arabs just like they can't tell the difference between Chinese and Japanese.
Dude Iranians are Indo European, Arabs are semetic. Two different races. Iranians have more in common genetically with North Indians then they do with sand Bedouin’s of Arabia. Looks don’t mean anything.

Can someone explain to me how on earth people like Egyptians are classed as Arabs? They had their own civilization and their ancestors certainly didn't speak Arabic. That lingo written on their early ruins is not Arabic.

Can someone explain to me how on earth people like Egyptians are classed as Arabs? They had their own civilization and their ancestors certainly didn't speak Arabic. That lingo written on their early ruins is not Arabic.

They speak Arabic now so they are Arabs.

I am sure gcc arabs and south indian dravidas have same genes as they look twins.
Lmfao Maybe that’s the reason why the gcc Arabs love the dravidians of India more than the hopeless “sayyids, hashamis, qureshies etc” of Pakistan.

Lmfao Maybe that’s the reason why the gcc Arabs love the dravidians of India more than the hopeless “sayyids, hashamis, qureshies etc” of Pakistan.
Says the indian pretending to be Pakistani?
Claims to be urdu speaker - cant speak urdu.
Than claims to be Panjabi - cant speak Panjabi.

Now its “sayyids,hashamis,qureshies etc”... but cant even spell them correctly?

How many Pakistanis claims those titles btwn? .1%? Or .2%? Or 1% ?

The ones who are “Syeds,Hashmis,Qureshis etc” maintain Shajra Nasb .. Imma bet you dont even know what that is.

P.S; This forum is a good representation of the country.. users from all part of the country are here.. how many do you see claiming arab amcestory?

Says the indian pretending to be Pakistani?
Claims to be urdu speaker - cant speak urdu.
Than claims to be Panjabi - cant speak Panjabi.

Now its “sayyids,hashamis,qureshies etc”... but cant even spell them correctly?

How many Pakistanis claims those titles btwn? .1%? Or .2%? Or 1% ?

The ones who are “Syeds,Hashmis,Qureshis etc” maintain Shajra Nasb .. Imma bet you dont even know what that is.

P.S; This forum is a good representation of the country.. users from all part of the country are here.. how many do you see claiming arab amcestory?
Dude, you still on the hashish? Drop the paranoia. If you don’t believe I’m a Pakistani American (maybe a deeply confused one) then I can be a Congolese for you. Anything to satisfy you my master. Now tell me master this shajra Nasb is this validated by dna results? No bs plz.

Dude, you still on the hashish? Drop the paranoia. If you don’t believe I’m a Pakistani American (maybe a deeply confused one) then I can be a Congolese for you. Anything to satisfy you my master. Now tell me master this shajra Nasb is this validated by dna results? No bs plz.
Btw, there are a lot more Pakistanis claiming “Maray baba gee iraq say Ithay”. or the balouch who say” um ghee Aleppo say ithay” lol you know the funny stories told in Pakistan. I don’t need to repeat them

Btw, there are a lot more Pakistanis claiming “Maray baba gee iraq say Ithay”. or the balouch who say” um ghee Aleppo say ithay” lol you know the funny stories told in Pakistan. I don’t need to repeat them
I was replying to ocean who said gcc Arabs look like Tamil tigas in look. I said that’s the reason why they prefer India over Pakistan.

It does matter when a false flagger represents himself for Pak.

As for shajara Nasb , yes it does.. it comes back centuries...

Same goes for walis of sufi shrines .. Shah Mehmood Qureshi is the Gadi Nasheen of Shah Shams Tabraz Shrine in Multan.. solely because he is a descant of him.. and so on!

Im a Baloch... allepo or not.. Baloch are spread in several countries like Iran,Afghanistan,Central Asia,Gulf... and our closest cousins are Kurds not Arabs.

I was replying to ocean who said gcc Arabs look like Tamil tigas in look. I said that’s the reason why they prefer India over Pakistan.
GCC arabs are darker than Pakistanis on average.

Same goes for walis of sufi shrines .. Shah Mehmood Qureshi is the Gadi Nasheen of Shah Shams Tabraz Shrine in Multan.. solely because he is a descant of him.. and so on!

Im a Baloch... allepo or not.. Baloch are spread in several countries like Iran,Afghanistan,Central Asia,Gulf... and our closest cousins are Kurds not Arabs.

My apologize. I won’t represent Pak, I will start representing all of the confused Pakistanis Living in the West. Hopefully that will satisfy you. ;)

Pakis are darker than Africans

Back
Top Bottom