What's new

Arab army in Afghanistan

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
first time since 2002 the media show images that there is muslim troops also involve in afghan war. the BBC s Fraink gardens wich expose this says that UAE and JORDAN people also dont know that there armys serving in afghanistan .these forces involves in combat against taliban .JORDANIN army only for security but UAE mens fully involve in war.thats also show that USA can force any country to go in afghansitan.UAE s major ghanim say to BBC that afghan people feel us friendly army. the people ask them why they here and why thy help USA.the arab troops serve in high dangrus zones also.but if we seen invantry of troops in afganistan there is no name of these troops.that shows they do this secret job without pablic sport of there country.

BBCUrdu.com

first time since 2002 the media show images that there is muslim troops also involve in afghan war. the BBC s Fraink gardens wich expose this says that UAE and JORDAN people also dont know that there armys serving in afghanistan .these forces involves in combat against taliban .JORDANIN army only for security but UAE mens fully involve in war.thats also show that USA can force any country to go in afghansitan.UAE s major ghanim say to BBC that afghan people feel us friendly army. the people ask them why they here and why thy help USA.the arab troops serve in high dangrus zones also.but if we seen invantry of troops in afganistan there is no name of these troops.that shows they do this secret job without pablic sport of there country.

BBCUrdu.com

The UAE was forced?

Why are they not a sovereign nation?

How come the other Arab nations have not been forced?

Just because the UAE has not subscribed you what you view Islamic countries should do, does not mean that they have been forced/

Pakistan is also in the WoT and there are there on their own will. Or do you feel that Pakistan has also been forced?

Has there been any Muslim on Muslim action yet? (no pun intended)

the idea of all muslim troops in iraq is not bad atleast alqaeda wont attack civilian.....all arab and muslim nations shoulds send troops except iran...

the idea of all muslim troops in iraq is not bad atleast alqaeda wont attack civilian.....all arab and muslim nations shoulds send troops except iran...

They would declare all muslim as "kaffirs" and attack them regardless.

I'm afraid they have been doing that for decades already. Especially against the Muslims who do not subscribe to their interpretation or stylistic version of the Islamic religon. Turkey has been attacked on multiple occasions. Algeria is in the middle of battling AQ in the Mahgreb (Citation needed?). Indonesia has had their problems with them, as well as the Phillipines with the SA. Saudi Arabia has been at war with AQ, even long before the events of 9-11 in the US. As well as the tiny gulf states. Syria has had it's fair share of terorist violence in the past, acoording to captured terrorist documents on their failed insurgency against the Syrian govt. Egypt has been attacked on multiple occasions as well. Even Yemen is being reported on the verge of falling apart because of the violence perpetrated by AQ. The last one i don't know how true that really is, but still the thought is very worrisome to say the least!

The list is very long, even for the innocent and privately individual Muslims, whom are being targeted for having ***Ahem***... "Kaffir beliefs. I'm afraid all of you were targeted long before us here in the west even were!

Everyone who has been affected by this problem, has my profound sympathy!

Panther

then wat do u think iran is the only muslim state rite now well bro i dont think so.......if u ever gone to iran u would be surprise to know that even thy r not true muslims.....and i know them better.....many iranian like indian rather than pakistanis.....their is lot of indian lobby their

:angry:

I'm afraid they have been doing that for decades already. Especially against the Muslims who do not subscribe to their interpretation or stylistic version of the Islamic religon. Turkey has been attacked on multiple occasions. Algeria is in the middle of battling AQ in the Mahgreb (Citation needed?). Indonesia has had their problems with them, as well as the Phillipines with the SA. Saudi Arabia has been at war with AQ, even long before the events of 9-11 in the US. As well as the tiny gulf states. Syria has had it's fair share of terorist violence in the past, acoording to captured terrorist documents on their failed insurgency against the Syrian govt. Egypt has been attacked on multiple occasions as well. Even Yemen is being reported on the verge of falling apart because of the violence perpetrated by AQ. The last one i don't know how true that really is, but still the thought is very worrisome to say the least!

The list is very long, even for the innocent and privately individual Muslims, whom are being targeted for having ***Ahem***... "Kaffir beliefs. I'm afraid all of you were targeted long before us here in the west even were!

Everyone who has been affected by this problem, has my profound sympathy!

Panther

You forgot Pakistan, which has suffered more terrorist attacks since 9/11 than any other country except Iraq.

You forgot Pakistan, which has suffered more terrorist attacks since 9/11 than any other country except Iraq.

It seems i committed a faux pas... my apologies! I honestly left it out intentionally (but certainly not to be malicious!), because i simply figured that the fact went without saying here on this forum, considering the obviousness of the current events. Yes, i've been most sadly aware that Pakistan has suffered from terorrist attacks as well!

I must also mention India, seeing that they have had their fair share of terrorist attacks as well! In fact... When i think of SE Asia, The Middle East and North African region as a whole, i'm at an extreme loss to come up with even one country that hasn't been attacked in one way or another. Even the Chinese themseleves, so i have recently heard somewhere.... are having some problems with terrorism within their Western border areas.

As long as Pakistan under puppet Musharraf still killed its own people on behalf of racist AmeriKKKan Bush as well as useless Khaleeji regimes in Gulf desert, we will forget about it.

This was merely nothing but an effort to pitch Muslims against Muslims to satisfy Islam-hating Neanderthals in USA/Zionist even in Pakistan where the military hated Islam itself. These rotten Khaleejis were nice target for the enraging Pashtuns.:flame::guns::sniper::taz::taz:

BBCUrdu.com

The war in Afghanistan is not aimed against muslims but against terrorists who unfortunately are muslims.

Regards

The UAE was forced?

Why are they not a sovereign nation?

How come the other Arab nations have not been forced?

Just because the UAE has not subscribed you what you view Islamic countries should do, does not mean that they have been forced/

Pakistan is also in the WoT and there are there on their own will. Or do you feel that Pakistan has also been forced?

Pakistan has been forced.

But I don't consider UAE a Muslim country. Or maybe that's because I don't consider Dubai a Muslim emirate and its their most famous emirate so I get the wrong impression.

Back
Top Bottom