What's new

AQ Khan registers party to contest general elections

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Father of Pakistan’s nuclear bomb, Abdul Qadeer Khan, has registered his new political party to contest general elections expected next year for the first time, officials said on Wednesday.
In July, he set up Tehreek-e-Tahaffuz Pakistan (TTP) to contest the 2013 elections and to campaign for an end to endemic corruption.
But attendance at his public meetings has been sparse and Khan is unlikely to emerge a serious contender at the ballot box despite his popularity.
A spokesman for the Election Commission of Pakistan confirmed to AFP that TTP was among 19 new political parties whose registration was approved on Tuesday.
The election is expected to mark the first time that a democratically elected civilian government in Pakistan completes a full term in office and hands over to a new, elected administration.
TTP Secretary General Chaudhry Khurshid Zaman said Khan had yet to decide whether to stand himself for election. He added that as the chairman, Khan would guide the party through the campaign.
“Our party has been registered, we will take part in the elections with full strength,” Zaman told AFP.
“The whole country is burning, price hikes, unemployment, the energy crisis, poverty and other heinous problems have made public life miserable.”
“Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan has joined politics to change this face of Pakistan and he is the only hope. All other political parties have failed.”
Rohail Akbar, TTP spokesman, said the party would form an alliance with right-wing parties, but not those in government or main opposition party Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N).

AQ Khan registers party to contest general elections – The Express Tribune

As long as people themselves don't wont to get rid of the corrupt, nothing will change in Pakistan. The reality is that people wait for the day and then for the afternoon food, they sell their vote. This is the nation and these people are in masses. We will continue to see corrupt and traitors the likes of Zardari and Rehman Malik, thugs like badmash sharif into the government in one form or the another

As long as people themselves don't wont to get rid of the corrupt, nothing will change in Pakistan. The reality is that people wait for the day and then for the afternoon food, they sell their vote. This is the nation and these people are in masses. We will continue to see corrupt and traitors the likes of Zardari and Rehman Malik, thugs like badmash sharif into the government in one form or the another

Good post mate!
Great realization, yes nothing will happen till this whole system thrown away, thts why damo-crazy in pakistan sucks?
Pakistan needs a great social revolution, which only couldbe brought by PAKARMY, let's hope & pray for that?

Good post mate!
Great realization, yes nothing will happen till this whole system thrown away, thts why damo-crazy in pakistan sucks?
Pakistan needs a great social revolution, which only couldbe brought by PAKARMY, let's hope & pray for that?

I still have hope in Imran Khan. But then again people will not vote for him unless he can arrange pickup, dophar ka khana(food) and 500 rupees.
Pakistan needs a revolution but army is not the one to bring it because they are the part of the establishment as well. If we look at the history we will realize that revolution has always been from within the oppressed and the betrayed and army by no means is oppressed specially the generals in command.

I still have hope in Imran Khan. But then again people will not vote for him unless he can arrange pickup, dophar ka khana(food) and 500 rupees.
Pakistan needs a revolution but army is not the one to bring it because they are the part of the establishment as well. If we look at the history we will realize that revolution has always been from within the oppressed and the betrayed and army by no means is oppressed specially the generals in command.

& thts wht CIA financed media & politicians are projecting now?
Even in asghar khan case all was done by the genrls who belived this damo-crazy?
Money wasn't from army,s account? It was collected by army from private bussinesmen of karachi , who were affraid of PPP,s onslaught & its lootings?

GHK was a democraticly elected president, who odered all the mess?
As u see still those genrls were so straight forward to accept it in a court of justice? At least they r still honnest & brave enough to do that?
How many civilians & politicians hve done that & how many of them got wht sentences till now?
Why IK keep runing to the west for funds to run his party in pakistan? Even he is getting it from dual national pakistanis like mansoor ijaz? But why?
Even if his online members in pakistan in millions, why can't he ask them to send a rupee per/member to run his party, so he nt needed the help from outsiders?
Wht we could hope from those, khana hungry,500 needy awam to luanch a revolution by themselves?

Whtever ur belifs r, I really don't want to argue them for now bt I will if , the elections as anounced going to be held!
& when all this big mouth of IK gets shut with his political failiure against brutaly croupt parties, surely u will see him calling for help from pakarmy, & thn this love & utopia of his damo-crazy will finish?
Was it neccesary to lose so much money & time to hve this croupt system running cause we think we can win?

Sir in cities this doesn't happen any more and not even in most villages people are mostly voting either by their choice except in Karachi where they post vote on GUN Point thanks to MQM MAFIA and either because that person is of their tribe and other or ethnicity

Don't know about others but for sure A Q KHAN will win the seat because most probably no party will bring a candidate against him but others no chance or really very rare

Sir in cities this doesn't happen any more and not even in most villages people are mostly voting either by their choice except in Karachi where they post vote on GUN Point thanks to MQM MAFIA and either because that person is of their tribe and other or ethnicity

Don't know about others but for sure A Q KHAN will win the seat because most probably no party will bring a candidate against him but others no chance or really very rare

The highlighted part, i can confirm myself and i live in Lahore. I have seen it happening many times. But i sincerely hope that this time its not the case. As for karachi, you will be actually surprised to hear, that people willingly vote for MQM and the reason they give is that he is not a mullah and he is not a feudal. This by the way i am talking about the educated class. Even people in Lahore from a minority firqa are this time planning to vote for MQM. Jahil to Jahil, Pakistan main to parha likha jahil hain.

Even in asghar khan case all was done by the genrls who belived this damo-crazy?
Money wasn't from army,s account? It was collected by army from private bussinesmen of karachi , who were affraid of PPP,s onslaught & its lootings?

As u see still those genrls were so straight forward to accept it in a court of justice? At least they r still honnest & brave enough to do that?
How many civilians & politicians hve done that & how many of them got wht sentences till now?
Why IK keep runing to the west for funds to run his party in pakistan? Even he is getting it from dual national pakistanis like mansoor ijaz? But why?
Even if his online members in pakistan in millions, why can't he ask them to send a rupee per/member to run his party, so he nt needed the help from outsiders?
Wht we could hope from those, khana hungry,500 needy awam to luanch a revolution by themselves?

Whtever ur belifs r, I really don't want to argue them for now bt I will if , the elections as anounced going to be held!
& when all this big mouth of IK gets shut with his political failiure against brutaly croupt parties, surely u will see him calling for help from pakarmy, & thn this love & utopia of his damo-crazy will finish?
Was it neccesary to lose so much money & time to hve this croupt system running cause we think we can win?

Can you give me any other example from any of the civilized world related to what you are suggesting above? And how did these nations become civilized, how did the system developed, you will realize that all of this happened after many sacrifices and revolutions. We have a black President of the US, there was a time when blacks were used for one purpose that was slavery. I am sure you are familiar with the dark ages in Europe and why were they called dark ages and then what happened after that. We can look at the example of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, he was no military man and look what he achieved so it does not matter if Imran Khan is going to west, what matters is how much he can deliver. If he can deliver even 40% of what he claims, it is still better then having nothing. The examples of military dictators only comes from countries like Egypt, Lybia, Iraq and Pakistan. Pakistan lost half of its territory during military rule, and well we dont need to give example as to what happened with Saddam, Gadafi and Hussnai Mubarak.
We have to let the system develop otherwise we will forever be hung between thugs and dictators. If the system can work in India, why cant it work in Pakistan?

Can you give me any other example from any of the civilized world related to what you are suggesting above? And how did these nations become civilized, how did the system developed, you will realize that all of this happened after many sacrifices and revolutions. We have a black President of the US, there was a time when blacks were used for one purpose that was slavery. I am sure you are familiar with the dark ages in Europe and why were they called dark ages and then what happened after that. We can look at the example of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, he was no military man and look what he achieved so it does not matter if Imran Khan is going to west, what matters is how much he can deliver. If he can deliver even 40% of what he claims, it is still better then having nothing. The examples of military dictators only comes from countries like Egypt, Lybia, Iraq and Pakistan. Pakistan lost half of its territory during military rule, and well we dont need to give example as to what happened with Saddam, Gadafi and Hussnai Mubarak.
We have to let the system develop otherwise we will forever be hung between thugs and dictators. If the system can work in India, why cant it work in Pakistan?

The highlighted part, i can confirm myself and i live in Lahore. I have seen it happening many times. But i sincerely hope that this time its not the case. As for karachi, you will be actually surprised to hear, that people willingly vote for MQM and the reason they give is that he is not a mullah and he is not a feudal. This by the way i am talking about the educated class. Even people in Lahore from a minority firqa are this time planning to vote for MQM. Jahil to Jahil, Pakistan main to parha likha jahil hain.
This reason of not being mullah and not being feudal they had to tell otherwise they will be killed by terrorists of MQM

How can a person who until now was under house arrest for selling state secrets contest elections????

R we living in civilized world today?
U think dropping nucks on japan & killing JFK was the civilized manner?
Making germany & japan slave nations is the way forward?
Friend check Iraq without saddam, libya without qadafi these nations became stable & civilized?
Check egypt still demonstrators r in tehrir square against MORSI , what changed still a akhwan muslimin govt begging & waiting for US-aid, which its going to trade of for the innocent blood of palestinian blood?is that a civilized way?
Problem of our youth in pakistan is they see things from out of reality scope, they want to be like US,UK & the west as their civillized gods , which they aren't?
West follows only 1 way, which is bassed on their own self-interst needs ! They aren't so civillized as it seemsbt when we see through HBO scope yes we find us in a dream world?
Biggest question is do you really think IK,AQ going to sweep the next elections & if they can't wht next agli bari phir zardari or nawaz sharif & dam 5 more years of destruction?
No we can't risk more by just hopping & dreaming tht IK or AQ will win & everything will be fine?
Its not the reality,we are a different nation with a different culture & we can't just become a westrn nation we should keep tht in mind as a bitter reality?
China & russia are the biggest democracies & most oldest civilized nations on earth, we should follow their role models?

R we living in civilized world today?
U think dropping nucks on japan & killing JFK was the civilized manner?
Making germany & japan slave nations is the way forward?
Friend check Iraq without saddam, libya without qadafi these nations became stable & civilized?
Check egypt still demonstrators r in tehrir square against MORSI , what changed still a akhwan muslimin govt begging & waiting for US-aid, which its going to trade of for the innocent blood of palestinian blood?is that a civilized way?
Problem of our youth in pakistan is they see things from out of reality scope, they want to be like US,UK & the west as their civillized gods , which they aren't?
West follows only 1 way, which is bassed on their own self-interst needs ! They aren't so civillized as it seemsbt when we see through HBO scope yes we find us in a dream world?
Biggest question is do you really think IK,AQ going to sweep the next elections & if they can't wht next agli bari phir zardari or nawaz sharif & dam 5 more years of destruction?
No we can't risk more by just hopping & dreaming tht IK or AQ will win & everything will be fine?
Its not the reality,we are a different nation with a different culture & we can't just become a westrn nation we should keep tht in mind as a bitter reality?
China & russia are the biggest democracies & most oldest civilized nations on earth, we should follow their role models?

Yes Pakistan needs a kingdom type governance.. or May be Shariah, or May b Pakistan can become a Security Nation... BUT... We Pakistanis are average human beings who don't have any goals in their life. They don't want to grow. The only thing which makes them happy is Money or Iman. Iman is not as strong as it used to be in Pakistani. So till we don't have anything like it. Who to support? Why not to have some good governance around the Pakistan like having AQ, and SS. To have atleast some releaf for those some people. Agree with you, "Change for the System" don't comes out of same system.

@Topic

He is contesting from Qasoor, and here in Qasoor people gave their oath to Bhutto in 70s, that their 7 generations will give vote to Bhuttos.. So it will be very hard for him to contest against PPP. I hope PML-N n PTI put down their contestants in favor of A.Q. In this region, to atleast give this guy some breath...

AQ Khan,who did black marketing of nuclear technology,is contesting elections.....this can happen only in Pakistan
no worse thn that already had happened in india !remember george farnandes your once beloved defence minster getting kickbacks from the cofins of dead soilders ? i guss you got good memories?;):lol:

Back
Top Bottom