What's new

AQ Khan registers party to contest general elections

Abdul Qadir khan should form some type alliance with imran khan something like a seat ajdustment where two parties vote for one common candidate....he must make it to the parliament....he is our national hero...chances are he is our future speaker of parliament.

Abdul Qadir khan should form some type alliance with imran khan something like a seat ajdustment where two parties vote for one common candidate....he must make it to the parliament....he is our national hero...chances are he is our future speaker of parliament.

why everyone on this earth needs to be allied with imran?

Despite some mistakes he made I think most if not all Pakistanis respect him.

He's a nationalist, he loves Pakistan and was always able to preempt and outsmart the outside enemy(s). Intentions are good.

But he's not a politician and I doubt he's able to assume the role. Leadership is about judgement and so far we've yet to see a formidable, prudent CIVILIAN leadership

I don't consider it wise for him to form party for contesting elections, yes if wants to contest election as individual under his party name then it's fine. I am sure main stream parties will not field candidates against him if he contests election as individual or one man party.

Sir why don't you buy some holiday shirts and shorts and enjoy beautiful places all around the world? You have played your part and for that you are respected, don't ruin your respect..

Sir why don't you buy some holiday shirts and shorts and enjoy beautiful places all around the world? You have played your part and for that you are respected, don't ruin your respect..

leaving Pakistani airspace for him is not a good idea! Unless you want to hear about him being "kidnapped" or dying "tragically" in a "car accident" somewhere or being poisoned by some foreign sponsored spooks and then they call it "heart attack"

the man knows a lot; and he's pissed off a lot of people outside of Pakistan.

yes he did play his part and served his country; i think he should avoid politics and avoid the bloody vulture-like media...best to keep low profile

And India too! :cheesy: After all, he did mention that India's nuclear tests were just fizzlers!!

His agenda only include Muslims Countries and And Sudan Qualifies And AQ Khan Sees India As Enemy, That was the reason he tried to give Libya and Iran Nuclear Technology.

leaving Pakistani airspace for him is not a good idea! Unless you want to hear about him being "kidnapped" or dying "tragically" in a "car accident" somewhere or being poisoned by some foreign sponsored spooks and then they call it "heart attack"

the man knows a lot; and he's pissed off a lot of people outside of Pakistan.

yes he did play his part and served his country; i think he should avoid politics and avoid the bloody vulture-like media...best to keep low profile

tht was offered to him in musharaf,s time!
but our politicians used him against musharaf as a political weapon!
& now he is sick, i hve my sympthies with him!

Back
Top Bottom