What's new

Appointment of new COAS , deadlock between army and govt.

Dr. Shahid masood in his program said that military said there will be no national security meeting until this Dawn leak case is solved & real culprits behind it are exposed. He also said that mian Nawaz shareef wants to appoint General of his choice irrespective of his seniority to create rift in military while GHQ insists new COAS as per seniority !!

Pakistan is going through critical phase because of incompetence of this gov.

2 Weeks ago at CJCS Daughter Wedding, Chief was asked Are you retiring on 29th Nov or Staying, His Answer was just a Smile, Typical General Smile, Basically Even Maj Generals sitting in GHQ Don't know If Chief is going or not, My Personal Assessment & Feeling is Chief is going to Stay & Finish what he Started, that's Breaking Corruption & Terrorism Nexus, ZarB-E-Azab Ops...
Let's wait & watch, But Yes No names have been given to PM & PM thinking is of just like 1999.

Well not the 1st time this is happening in pakistan, and it won't be the last. But then I remember, raheem sharif said he respected the civilian govt and will retire on his due date.
I guess what happened to that.
And all this matters to an Indian, because........................?

Few weeks left but no news , according to media report, Its deadlock situation. No meetings for the new appointment been conducted by PM, no names been submitted yet.
No deadlock even last time announcement was made only two days before. This time same would happen expect the announcement on 26th November after IDEAS 2016

NS is one Stubborn Arrogant Egoistic Man, He needs absolute Power which in Pakistan is impossible... On the other hand, He wants Like Minded General like Core Commander Karachi yet he doesn't know Gen.Naveed is a Gentleman, a individual who in his Core have curbed corruption & No General would go against his institution where he spend over 30yrs of his life...

Well not the 1st time this is happening in pakistan, and it won't be the last. But then I remember, raheem sharif said he respected the civilian govt and will retire on his due date.
chal nas ithon raheem sharif da puttar na hove tan. tu amb lene is threadch?

respect is a 2-way street , which the pro-india cockroach prime minister of Pakistan does not understand

Back
Top Bottom