Slide104_zps2ccb3023.jpg

Slide105_zps8434f600.jpg

Slide106_zps02deb8c2.jpg

Slide107_zps3480c773.jpg

Slide108_zps517291c3.jpg

Slide109_zpsed78d636.jpg

Slide110_zps2fd93b3b.jpg

Slide111_zps23b696d1.jpg

What has that to do with the dangerous and shoddy grading shown in that photo?

In Engineering you need solid, reproducible results. Pictures are not enough to make a comment on a structure. You need actual physical verification. Your claims seem to be without merit......unless you can prove other than voicing your opinion.

So what is the "impact" of all these developments? Are these areas now more law abiding? Have they expelled out the extremist elements?

Beta wahan pe haddi nahi dhondatay jahan hoti he nahi, warna hath mai kuch or he ajayega.

I think this advice applies more to the Army in FATA these days rather than me.

==========================================

So given the recent blasts in Sibi and Islamabad, what "impact" is being shown by these projects?

==========================================

So given the recent blasts in Sibi and Islamabad, what "impact" is being shown by these projects?

There's no correlation between the two. These projects are being carried out in a different part of the country while the organization responsible for these blasts operates in Baluchistan.

There's no correlation between the two. These projects are being carried out in a different part of the country while the organization responsible for these blasts operates in Baluchistan.

So you believe the denial of the TTP, just because they say so?

So you believe the denial of the TTP, just because they say so?

They don't have a history of not taking credit for their actions. They like the bad press or good press as they see it.

They don't have a history of not taking credit for their actions. They like the bad press or good press as they see it.

In that case, let me ask this then: What good are similar projects that are claimed to be under progress in Baluchistan and to what effect? The answer needs to be critically honest, since the evidence seems to suggest zilch.

So what is the "impact" of all these developments? Are these areas now more law abiding? Have they expelled out the extremist elements?

Through upliftment and actually getting shyt done, you touch lives and establish a relationship with people. Most importantly you bring change. With most of the input from my cousin and his colleagues I am proud to have been part of an initiative (led by NUST, FATA Devpt. Authority among others) to bring solar electrification to Bajaur. 58 remote village houses which didnt even have power now have free electricity. You dont need a uniform in Pakistan to make a difference; you need vision and you need to give some damn. Funding helps too. Billionaire crooks who steal from govt. coffers and enjoy 'unjust enrichment' on an hourly basis arent the ones making the differences that are needed.

Ching-Chong-Cheng - how about you watch the documentary about the de-radicalization centers post Op rah e rast...who spear-headed that initiative?

i'll await your reply with patience

Through upliftment and actually getting shyt done, you touch lives and establish a relationship with people. Most importantly you bring change. With most of the input from my cousin and his colleagues I am proud to have been part of an initiative (led by NUST, FATA Devpt. Authority among others) to bring solar electrification to Bajaur. 58 remote village houses which didnt even have power now have free electricity. You dont need a uniform in Pakistan to make a difference; you need vision and you need to give some damn. Funding helps too. Billionaire crooks who steal from govt. coffers and enjoy 'unjust enrichment' on an hourly basis arent the ones making the differences that are needed.

Ching-Chong-Cheng - how about you watch the documentary about the de-radicalization centers post Op rah e rast...who spear-headed that initiative?

i'll await your reply with patience

Patience seems so unattainable a virtue for someone who uses as juvenile a trick as petty name calling.

The whole point is that all this shyte (your word) that is being claimed is doing absolutely nothing to the alienated people of those areas. Free electricity? You mean electricity that is paid for by the rest of the poor people of Pakistan. Such is the depth of your ignorance.

have you been to the Tribal Areas?

evidently a lot more than some civilian-run projects whose funds seem to magically disappear by the time they trickle down to the bottom rung

i simply fail to see how this topic relates to bomb blasts carried out by terrorists whose agenda isn't even one of economics!

Patience seems so unattainable a virtue for someone who uses as juvenile a trick as petty name calling.

The whole point is that all this shyte (your word) that is being claimed is doing absolutely nothing to the alienated people of those areas. Free electricity? You mean electricity that is paid for by the rest of the poor people of Pakistan. Such is the depth of your ignorance.

You know, Cheng. For someone who has been lingering on and on chronocling and going on diatribes about state failures and someone who isn't hesistant at the very least to bash our security forces - you still manage to surprise me.

And trust me, I'm alive and healthy thanks to my patience.

Free electricity? Nothing in life is free. Maybe that ideal or virtue or whatever it is needs to be imparted in the thick skulls of some people in this country (and those calling themselves Pakistani wherever they are). Blame the army for power companies not getting their dues too. Right.

@Xeric - if you have an account on Image Shack try to use that. The latests posts are not showing. Ensure the link you posted is accurate. Thanks bro.

Last edited:
i simply fail to see how this topic relates to bomb blasts carried out by terrorists whose agenda isn't even one of economics!

Obviously the irony of what you say escapes you, Abu: On one hand your uncouth senior claims the impact of the economic investments in these projects and on the other you admit that the terrorists agenda is not even that of economics.

And yet the genius fauji thinkers are trying to bribe the population with these shiny new buildings and "free" electricity, not realizing that the roots of the radicalism lie deeply and widely.

Blame the army for power companies not getting their dues too. Right.

Abu, Have you any idea the amount of electricity consumed by the military that is not paid for? Please take a look at the detailed breakdown of the defaulters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom