What's new

Apple's ranking in China smartphone market falls to No.6: IDC

Actually the people in india who buy Chinese phones, are those who do not wish to go for expensive ones .

oh....Chinese who don't want to buy expensive phones can go to mobile business hall and apply for a low-end contract phone.

Hisense T 92 (4.0-inch)
Prepaid ¥699,and monthly consumption atleast ¥48(Monthly return ¥29)use it atleast 24 months
144579138.jpg

139573400.jpg

i dont see apple going well in india either..more often we find samsung or nokia or sony..and with the latest release ppl lost their interest in iphne..

Apple Inc. (AAPL) NASDAQ down $13.99 (2.56%) on today's (Fri Dec 7, 2012) trading.

t

I can say this that HTC has come a long way from being a "new guy, cheap phone" to a cutting edge and fierce competitor. Its One X series is very very impressive and has shown that it can finally join the groups like Samsung and other players.

In fact, by any measure HTC may be the second largest smartphone selling company in India right now after Samsung.

They have definitely improved the quality. Though I own a Note 2, my friend here has a One X and it is fabulous.

Apple Inc. (AAPL) NASDAQ down $13.99 (2.56%) on today's (Fri Dec 7, 2012) trading.
t

Terrible decline. Who is the winner on the other side?
The rise of Apple´s share cannot last forever, every investor should know that basic fact.

The rise of Apple´s share cannot last forever, every investor should know that basic fact.

It's Samsung on the otherside. Even with Apple winning the lawsuit, samsung still going strong, it is expected they will bust down 700 USD per share somewhere next year.......Apple is not the same apple when Steve Job is alive

It's Samsung on the otherside. Even with Apple winning the lawsuit, samsung still going strong, it is expected they will bust down 700 USD per share somewhere next year.......Apple is not the same apple when Steve Job is alive

Ahhhhhhh...I sold Samsung share too early :angry:

Ahhhhhhh...I sold Samsung share too early :angry:

don't get me started, i was gonna invest my first pay cheque when i was 20 in Apply Inc, back then the price is about 35 US per share. I regreted for it ever since..............i was gonna buy about 100 share, if i did so, i would be 60 grand richer....

Instead i bough a new computer............back then in the 90s, a computer cost you 3 grand and it's not that good.

Nomatter who takes the top spot it better not be that cheap plastic crap called Samsung.

If you mean stock price wise the biggest gainers, when AAPL plunges to double digits, will be short selling vulture funds who are holding big positions on the short side. I'm sure James Chanos, one of my hero and friend, is one of the leaders of the group that can leverage half of a trillion dollars.

Another group of gainers would be the ones who sold early and dance when AAPL reaches $53 (disclosure: I'm not saying it will and hold no shares in it either way) . They are happy because they get to keep the gains.

Apple products are actually overpriced junk in my opnion :/ And with ''junk'' I am referring to the fact that they even dare to charge you €2000 for a Macbook while other brands offer twice the capabilities for not even half the price...

I do not think the price is advantage.we have many better choices at this price level.
Meizu MX2 ¥2499
dsc0755.jpg

Xiaomi 2 ¥1999
147941113.jpg

I have never gotten a chance to buy a Meizu product, but I know that the owner is a great guy, he stands behind his products and even ask his customers how he can improve them.
This is one company that will conquer the world soon.

Apple products are actually overpriced junk in my opnion :/ And with ''junk'' I am referring to the fact that they even dare to charge you €2000 for a Macbook while other brands offer twice the capabilities for not even half the price...

The reason they can do that is because of the droves of iDiots....errr I mean, misinformed people who just buy into the marketing of apple. I know this girl who had to buy a new laptop, and she said "I don't know anything about computers so I just bought a mac because it was easier"

:hitwall:

Anything will be easier if you pay 3x the price it was worth.

The reason they can do that is because of the droves of iDiots....errr I mean, misinformed people who just buy into the marketing of apple. I know this girl who had to buy a new laptop, and she said "I don't know anything about computers so I just bought a mac because it was easier"

:hitwall:

Anything will be easier if you pay 3x the price it was worth.

And i thought those who buy their products are more into artistic beauty kind of stuff or a group of intellectual people. The girl could have been manipulated by the sales guy or influenced by commercials.

And i thought those who buy their products are more into artistic beauty kind of stuff or a group of intellectual people. The girl could have been manipulated by the sales guy or influenced by commercials.

people who buy their stuff know nothing about computers.
Apple uses the exact same parts as a PC, but gets the cheapest ones it can. Then it locks it down and installed OSX (which is just a skin on unix) and sells it for $2000 when it is actually worth $500

Then iSheeps go online and say how magical and wonderful apple computers are.
This really needs to stop and people need to realize how much they are being scammed by Apple.
Let's just say that there is a reason Apple makes the most profit on their devices :rolleyes:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom