What's new

Apple's iPhone is now China's largest smartphone brand

Well according to PDF logic the Chinese brands should just throw their hands up and surrender.

Huawei has tanked badly...
Apple - Made in China :enjoy:

Tim cook has nothing but full of praise for CCP and president Xi. He pick up that skill from Elon Musk. :enjoy:

Sometimes makes you wonder if in the 21th century the Chinese are the true free market capitalists and while the Americans are the communists. That fact the Apple is still allowed to sell their phones in China while Huawei can't in America is outstanding and a testament of the maturity of the Chinese.
Huawei isn't banned. It just doesn't have Google services.
I have a Huawei phone myself, and I can say that while the hardware is good, having no GS sucks really bad, I'll upgrade to a different phone soon.

Other Chinese manufacturers have Google support. Huawei was banned from using Google for security reasons, and is only banned to US government employees.

Apple - Made in China :enjoy:

Tim cook has nothing but full of praise

I'm sure the Chinese people are proud to be the ones now toiling in the fields for their ever-praising "White Masters ®" .

I have a Huawei phone myself, and I can say that while the hardware is good, having no GS sucks really bad, I'll upgrade to a different phone soon.

Other Chinese manufacturers have Google support. Huawei was banned from using Google for security reasons, and is only banned to US government employees.

You expect people here to know facts?

*Note: "White Masters" is a registered trademark of the Chinese members of Pakistan Defence Forum (2008-2021) All rights reserved.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Chinese people are proud to be toiling in the fields for the white man

Toiling? Many well fed middle class Chinese families are better than only a few elites american who outsource jobs destroy many middle class american :enjoy:

Toiling? Many well fed middle class Chinese families are better than only a few elites american who outsource jobs destroy many middle class american :enjoy:

If working in an Apple factory assembly line gives you a middle class income then China is doing far worse than anybody is imagining. It is supposedly $700-900 a month.

That will just cover the cost of 1 phone they are making. Yay for the middle class :china:

Last edited:
If working in an Apple factory assembly line gives you a middle class income then China is doing far worse than anybody is imagining. It is supposedly $700-900 a month.

That will just cover the cost of 1 phone they are making. Yay for the middle class :china:
The factory is there, the supply chain is there. It is supporting a very healthy cycle which support a mass unlike benefiting a few billionaire. :enjoy:

I'm sure the Chinese people are proud to be the ones now toiling in the fields for their ever-praising "White Masters ®" .

*Note: "White Masters" is a registered trademark of the Chinese members of Pakistan Defence Forum (2008-2021) All rights reserved.
If China government asks Tencent to prohibit Apple using Wechat and other apps, I believe Apple's sale in China will be very soon close to zero.

After the record trade deficit with China, serious inflation, commodity shortage and other economic problems in the USA, Americans urgently need good news to prove that American companies are still alive.

Apple won the sales champion in October 2021 because the iPhone 13 was launched and other manufacturers did not launch new models. This is really good news for American companies.

If China government asks Tencent to prohibit Apple using Wechat and other apps, I believe Apple's sale in China will be very soon close to zero.

Where does china’s own Phone OS stand? China was working on a software that didn’t need Android or iOS, if I remember correctly.

Where does china’s own Phone OS stand? China was working on a software that didn’t need Android or iOS, if I remember correctly.
Me myself is using Huawei's Harmony OS. It's quite smooth.
7575.jpg

I have always maintained that the biggest enemy of the Chinese nation is Chinese people.

After Xi Jinping cleans up there will be less idiots and white worshippers and then the nation will be rejuvenated.

Apple has Chinese government and US government to thank for.

It was distant #4 two years ago:

1638339228174.png

Last edited:
Not exactly, Huawei just used part of Android's open source data for better compatibility.
Any indication Harmony OS is widely used in China, or is it preloaded on certain phones only, or do people have to specifically install this OS themselves?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom