What's new

Apple’s sales in China overtake Lenovo

Agree with people, Apple products are expensive and there are also theifs favourite too.

If you have a Apple product, get insurance, its expensive!!!

forget Lenovo ,Lenovo is a leading computer company in china market,but never is a leading mobile telephone company . in china market, ZTE and Huawei sells far more mobile telephone than Lenovo

forget Lenovo ,Lenovo is a leading computer company in china market,but never is a leading mobile telephone company . in china market, ZTE and Huawei sells far more mobile telephone than Lenovo

Don't know about ZTE and Huawei mobile phones but in Pakistan the modems from both these companies are used extensively even PTCL has an agreement with them, every new DSL connection comes with either ZTE or Huawei modem because of the previous failures by Shiro modems

Don't know about ZTE and Huawei mobile phones but in Pakistan the modems from both these companies are used extensively even PTCL has an agreement with them, every new DSL connection comes with either ZTE or Huawei modem because of the previous failures by Shiro modems

ZTE Corporation is a multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company headquartered in Shenzhen, China. As of 2011 it is the second-largest Chinese telecoms equipment maker (after world number two Huawei) and the world's fifth-largest mobile phone manufacturer.

ZTE's core products are wireless, exchange, access, optical transmission and data telecommunications gear; mobile phones; and telecommunications software.

That would discourage doing business in China soooo badly, not to mention all the CNN and BBC bashing that would come afterwords, making half the world hate China more. Card has a point, Chinese citizens buy apple due to status, China should do some implicit work, giving celebrities domestic products like what beats by dre is doing, ad campaigns, etc. to change our way of thinking.

On a side note, isin't Lenovo's profits mainly based on selling their products to large businesses? They have an ideapad that was pretty high in terms of quality for common citizens, but it's not doing nearly as good as the Thinkpad. Just promote their Ideapad more:meeting:

you dont get it do you? "business" has destroyed China, attracting all sorts of terrorists, destabilisers, subversives, saboteurs, and extortionists. capitalism has destroyed family structure in mainland China, hong kong, and taiwan. cnn, bbc, and all the other disinformation networks are already bashing China, not to mention gwailos causing wen zhou train crash, xin jiang stabbings, sars virus, and so on. you cant make dirty deals with the west. it does not work. re-inviting these so called businessmen into China has caused all sorts of problems, turning China from an honest, and fair society into something that is starting to look like the ces pools known as hong kong, taiwan, america, britain, and canada. you are the one who needs to change your way of thinking. capitalism does NOT work. what needs to happen is a serious purge of western "businesses" from China, and an aggressive boycott against american products and anyone allied with the u.s, including taiwan, and hong kong. China launched a boycott against japan a few years back, but what most Chinese don't understand is that the west is much more dangerous than japan, the pupet master of japan, south korea, hong kong, taiwan, and also conducting various terrorist activities throughout China.

if China wishes to develop her own brand then stop using English names 1st, and put restrictions on foreign companies. Chinese people are the consumers now.

I wish India would do that..
i dont think China should put restrictions on all foreign companies, just those who are a threat to global security, ie japan, south korea, usa, europe, singapore, israel, canada, australia {hong kong, taiwan (not foreign but still a threat)}.

Frankly , i dont think apple can match Lenovo when it comes to PCs , most likely Bulk of the sales figure for apple would comprise IPAD and Iphone or even IPods
Frankly Apple PCs ie both MacBook and IMac ARE WAY MORE expensive than Windows PCs

For eg , I have an HCL Laptop (HCL being an Indian company) It has an i5 Processor , 4GB Ram , 512MB Graphics , 500 GB Hardisc , it has Windows 7 Home Premium OS
The bloody thing Cost me like Rs 35000 (800 USD ) , Compared to that entry Level Macbook with Core i3 cost like Rs 56000 (1200 USD ) , now why would any sensible person buy a Mac

i dont think China should put restrictions on all foreign companies, just those who are a threat to global security, ie japan, south korea, usa, europe, singapore, israel, canada, australia {hong kong, taiwan (not foreign but still a threat)}.

Canada, Australia, SK and Singapore are not direct threats I think; they're not powerful enough. The real direct threat is from Japan, Israel, US and EU.

Frankly , i dont think apple can match Lenovo when it comes to PCs , most likely Bulk of the sales figure for apple would comprise IPAD and Iphone or even IPods
Frankly Apple PCs ie both MacBook and IMac ARE WAY MORE expensive than Windows PCs

For eg , I have an HCL Laptop (HCL being an Indian company) It has an i5 Processor , 4GB Ram , 512MB Graphics , 500 GB Hardisc , it has Windows 7 Home Premium OS
The bloody thing Cost me like Rs 35000 (800 USD ) , Compared to that entry Level Macbook with Core i3 cost like Rs 56000 (1200 USD ) , now why would any sensible person buy a Mac

Does HCL sell globally? If I can get a deal like that I'm definitely buying.

Canada, Australia, SK and Singapore are not direct threats I think; they're not powerful enough. The real direct threat is from Japan, Israel, US and EU.

Well they are available in South Asia as well as Southeast Asia
Since HCL also have a manufacturing unit in Shenzhen IN China apart from there production facilities at NOIDA and Pondichery in India

China surpasses the United States in apple production

The 1990s have been a decade of great change in the apple industry globally. China overtook the United States as the world leader in apple production in the early 1990s. Spurred by agrarian and land use reforms, and financed in part by the Chinese central government and Japan, Chinese growers initiated a massive apple tree-planting program in the late 1970s that continues today. By 1997, China produced more than four times as many apples as the United States.21 See Table 2 for a list of the top apple-producing countries. Current industry predictions see China doubling its 1997 production by 2005.

canada, australia, sk, and singapore are threats, direct, or indirect. canada has provided a lot of air strikes in Libya. canada is a key imperialist player, and a big time weapons manufacturer. australia hosts u.s. troops and conducts regular joint military exercises with the u.s.. singapore is a self hating Chinese country. given how they cater to western multinational corporations, you can easily see how they would be bought out. south korea has long been a u.s. pupet and involved in all of the provocations towards pyongyang, with the goal of destabilising China. south korea is and always has been a rogue govt. any country that caused controversy over the beijing olympics is a threat and undermining Chinese development. that to me is a threat. if zheng he was around, all of these countries would get the smack down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom