What's new

Apnay Munh key Mian Mitthu- PTI's members writing columns for PTI

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It seems that PTI is getting really hard times for finding positive citation from journalists. Resultanty, party's own members are writing Pro-PTI columns.
We had a recent example 90 days of PTI performance: a long list of achievements
Adnan Randhawa is central deputy secretary information, PTI.
Now another member Ghulam nabi presents another masterpiece in service.
Ghulam-Nabi.jpg

blog31-580x2006.jpg

http://www.saach.tv/2013/10/08/tabdeeli-nahi-to-aur-kia-hai/
This person is the PTI rawal town co-ordinator
29062008313.jpg

His Facebook.
Kaya PTI walon ko press main ek bhee banda nahi mil raha jo apni tareef khud karnay kay liya members ko laga diya hay?

we dont have money to pay off journalists to write for us like pmln haramkhor nawaz sharif do, nor we have resources to pay off patwaris like you to do online propaganda, we only have ourselves as volunteers to do the job, koe takleef hai tou burnol lagao !!

waise Faisalabad mien kesa diya? :lol:

we dont have money to pay off journalists to write for us like pmln haramkhor nawaz sharif do, nor we have resources to pay off patwaris like you to do online propaganda, we only have ourselves as volunteers to do the job, koe takleef hai tou burnol lagao !!

waise Faisalabad mien kesa diya? :lol:
Wysy inqiliab nahi laya hay PTI nay KPK main? Saaf Chali, Shafaaf Chali?
btw you do owe me an answer in previous posts.

Husnain bhai, if this is a democracy than what remains so odd about activists from PTI spreading their word through media? - I am sorry, but i fail to see the problem here.

Husnain bhai, if this is a democracy than what remains so odd about activists from PTI spreading their word through media? - I am sorry, but i fail to see the problem here.

Yes, its democracy but not ethical journalism meri jaan. Mere laddu, mere bholay say bachay. Btw congrats on winning a provincial seat in faisalabad. :)

Yes, its democracy but not ethical journalism meri jaan. Mere laddu, mere bholay say bachay. Btw congrats on winning a provincial seat in faisalabad. :)

'That' i have no objections on. Everyone's opinions must be scrutinized but their right to express their opinions is not up for debate in my understanding.

'That' i have no objections on. Everyone's opinions must be scrutinized but their right to express their opinions is not up for debate in my understanding.

Whose debating their right to express their opinion? Nobody is, we are all in favor of unbiased media. Mere munnay, mere laddu, mere gulu

Have you noticed why the columns from political representatives and party office bearers are so rare? Its because it creates a conflict of interest. Mostly the columns of such nature are reactive or perspective i.e. to clarify on certain aspects or to explain a view.
col6.gif

col4.gif

col8.gif

338438_58508374.jpg

And a clear disclosure is provided to the reader.

I disagree - even if such a notion exists. I believe that people should have the right to amplify their opinions through media. Its not one bit about CoI.

I disagree - even if such a notion exists. I believe that people should have the right to amplify their opinions through media. Its not one bit about CoI.
How do you expect a party to conflict to be neutral?

Whose debating their right to express their opinion? Nobody is, we are all in favor of unbiased media. Mere munnay, mere laddu, mere gulu

Kaya HP hay yaar :lol:

Husnain |

I believe that any political force must be scrutinized on its performance and its business interests/corruption in regards to CoI. Free speech for me is not on the table for discussion.

@hasnain0099 the action speaks for itself, if PTI had to show some achievement it had been quite evident and not PTI columnists drumming about their party

Last edited by a moderator:
lol what a stupid post. Is that illegal to write columns now lol.

I don't find any problem in that - PTI is a political party and have every right to tell about their achievements. What i hate most is publicity from Public funds

I don't find any problem in that - PTI is a political party and have every right to tell about their achievements. What i hate most is publicity from Public funds
If the achievements are material, they will get appriciation from critics, however, when the party office holders start glamorizing themselves,(which also the columinst note that there is a mum about PTI so he wrote this column). It creates a self conflict where the impartiality of analysis is severely affected.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom