What's new

Anyone Watches Wrestling here?

i used to watch wrestling back in the day when i was young and it was very amusing to watch these guys jump on each other punch kick bleed. but as i got older it became boring because u could actually predict the outcome so i slowly slowly stopped watching it. the reason WWE is dying is beacuse of HD tv u can see lot more clear then the old school tube TVs and the UFC.
when i started watching UFC i became a huge fan from the first fight i saw. George St. Pierre is my favrouite along with brock lesnar, and cheal sonnen. gary "st. Lion" mangat it an emerging star u should chem him out.

Best thing was Brock Lesnar's return. Although he looked out of shape but I still got goosebumps when he F5'ed cena

i thought they fought before? i might be wrong though, but im pretty sure brock lesnar will win, because WWE always misuses Khali.

i remember that when mark henry and khali teamed against taker, but taker still won, good matches few years back.

Ya, Taker always win,WWE never let him lose, lmao.. last year at wrestlemania, he survived 3 Pedigree and 1 Tombsotne Piledriver, yet he won :\. This year also Sweet Chin Music and Pedigree, again survived. Now, there are rumors that he will face John Cena at WM 29, Will he survive AA or STF?? We have to see if it's true then.

omg brock lesnar is an absolute beast look at the size of this guy his arms are thicker than my legs

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl:

Ya, Taker always win,WWE never let him lose, lmao.. last year at wrestlemania, he survived 3 Pedigree and 1 Tombsotne Piledriver, yet he won :\. This year also Sweet Chin Music and Pedigree, again survived. Now, there are rumors that he will face John Cena at WM 29, Will he survive AA or STF?? We have to see if it's true then.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl:

undertakers contract says that he can never lose at wrestle mania, its because his character will be ruined if he loses at wrestle mania, and it took him 20 years to get to this stage, that's hard work, and wwe knows that.

undertakers contract says that he can never lose at wrestle mania, its because his character will be ruined if he loses at wrestle mania, and it took him 20 years to get to this stage, that's hard work, and wwe knows that.

You are right, But WWE is becoming unpredictable these days especially after WM 28 results. Taker is in his career's last years. So, it would be a good chance for him to retire after getting defeated. WWE loves to bring drama in either retiring there stars or getting them hiatus. Although i still believe there won't be Taker vs Cena, but if you assume, then Cena being there biggest star, has a good chance of defeating Taker.

You are right, But WWE is becoming unpredictable these days especially after WM 28 results. Taker is in his career's last years. So, it would be a good chance for him to retire after getting defeated. WWE loves to bring drama in either retiring there stars or getting them hiatus. Although i still believe there won't be Taker vs Cena, but if you assume, then Cena being there biggest star, has a good chance of defeating Taker.

@ wrestlemania undertaker proved that he can still perform better then younger stars, so im pretty sure that he will not retire for few more years, he always performs better than other, i also want to see cena gets his bottom kicked by taker next year.

The rock is the best. I mean the guy is hilarious.

Btw I sat next to an old wrestler by the name of Jake the Snake on a flight to California once.

@ wrestlemania undertaker proved that he can still perform better then younger stars, so im pretty sure that he will not retire for few more years, he always performs better than other, i also want to see cena gets his bottom kicked by taker next year.

lol.. you hate John Cena, i see so many people who hate him, i don't hate him like he is ok. Undertaker is now Wrestlemania man only, we will see him on wrestlemania that's all. If he fights in a regular matches, it would be against his personality. Ya, if he is wrestlemania guy only for now, then we can see him for a long time, i said that he might retire because i heard somewhere he said this(WM28) or other(WM29) will be his last match.

The rock is the best. I mean the guy is hilarious.

Btw I sat next to an old wrestler by the name of Jake the Snake on a flight to California once.

that snake he had still creeps me out.

lol.. you hate John Cena, i see so many people who hate him, i don't hate him like he is ok. Undertaker is now Wrestlemania man only, we will see him on wrestlemania that's all. If he fights in a regular matches, it would be against his personality. Ya, if he is wrestlemania guy only for now, then we can see him for a long time, i said that he might retire because i heard somewhere he said this(WM28) or other(WM29) will be his last match.

im pretty sure wwe will atleast take him to wrestlemania 25, because he is 47 only, and if you look at hogan and ric flair they can still perform when needed, so there is no reason why undertaker cant fight till hes 55-60.

that snake he had still creeps me out.

im pretty sure wwe will atleast take him to wrestlemania 25, because he is 47 only, and if you look at hogan and ric flair they can still perform when needed, so there is no reason why undertaker cant fight till hes 55-60.

I think you meant 35*, These matches would be probably agains The Rock,John Cena and Brock Lesnar. Can't wait then :P If they make it Taker vs HHH again, then i ain't watching.

Fixed matches.

Hmm, interesting we never knew that.

Dude wrestling is fake.

There are many other video's like this..

These guys are the best actors in the world. I was a big fan watched it every week, but realized what was going on when a couple of times the wrestlers missed on purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom