What's new

Anyone into going to shooting ranges

AR is staple in US, it has a custom barrel with a muzzle brake to mitigate recoil. You can do rapid firing with it.

P.S: The guy is me but that's not my gun, this pic was taken during my PhD days, I used to live with few American folks and we used to go shooting or hunting every other week.
I’m aware of the AR, I own one. I’m in the US.

Beigherata

What kind of Pathan are you 😂😂
Dude I am not a pathan -
I respect guns/weaponry as part of our culture but I am not too sure if most everyday civillians are capable of handling gun's in a responsible manner - that's all

Dude I am not a pathan -
I respect guns/weaponry as part of our culture but I am not too sure if most everyday civillians are capable of handling gun's in a responsible manner - that's all

Pakistanis don’t handle anything in a responsible manner. Have you seen the traffic?

Things just end up working out for us because Allah swt takes pity on us. We are like the chosen people of the special Olympics.. :lol:

What is the usual membership procedure for Civilians and estimated costs? Preferably in Lahore

I Stay away from guns, I don't like guns

they make me all anxious
Hi,

Indeed---with your screen name---you would rather have a GUNDASA---
EUYnl4aVAAA7sJ0.jpg

With the high inflation and increasing ammo rates I stick to my Diana classic these days......... But yes handguns (9mm) and a custom built AR .....
Switch to .22lr for rifle shooting buddy. Still get conversion kits for it and it’s great to develop muscle memory, do drills and the price is not too much. Well it really depends where you live.

Then again price of ammo is expensive everywhere- it’s artificial inflation, black mey sab kuch milta hain.

@TsAr if you are into pistol shooting look at Canik TP9SFX (Turkish) competition ready pistol. It’s a million times better than zigana sport 9mm.

Switch to .22lr for rifle shooting buddy. Still get conversion kits for it and it’s great to develop muscle memory, do drills and the price is not too much. Well it really depends where you live.

Then again price of ammo is expensive everywhere- it’s artificial inflation, black mey sab kuch milta hain.
have been thinking for a while to get a .22 license, but being a civilian the issue is range..... Islamabad gun club does not allow rifles at all even after paying a million for membership fee. LGS does have a rifle range but hardly get time to visit......

Vortex viper.

Do you shoot buddy? Please share. 😊
Vortex is a good scope, they had some QC issues but at the price point you do get a good glass. People here spend more on gun and then buy shitty glass, whereas my opinion is scope should be atleast 75% of your gun price....

Back
Top Bottom