What's new

Anyone got a Macbook Pro?

DelhiDareDevil

Reaction score
I just ordered a 13" Macbook Pro with student discount and cant wait, does anyone else have one?

Also should I pick Macbook Pro 13 or Macbook Air 13, Im thinking to change it.

yeah i got one. Air is better if u r not going to do a lot of video editing, simulation etc kind of stuff.

I just ordered a 13" Macbook Pro with student discount and cant wait, does anyone else have one?

Also should I pick Macbook Pro 13 or Macbook Air 13, Im thinking to change it.

i have a simple macbook bought with a student discount too.

I would say Macbook pro is better as you can have more speed (processor and memory) and Disk drive.

i have a simple macbook bought with a student discount too.

I would say Macbook pro is better as you can have more speed (processor and memory) and Disk drive.

Check out the new Macbook Air that have been released 2 months ago, its much faster to load up Air then Pro and it can load applications quicker on the Air as well.

Btw the new Air specs are i5 processor with 126gb SSD.

Check out the new Macbook Air that have been released 2 months ago, its much faster to load up Air then Pro and it can load applications quicker on the Air as well.

Btw the new Air specs are i5 processor with 126gb SSD.

Heard that you can get i7 with pro.

how much discount with student card?

Which store?

can i have a link please?

I have one but I didn't buy it :D My boss bought it so I could work harder and now make iPhone, ipad Apps. I love it!

A couple of years ago students would get a free iPod-touch ..don't know if they still do it though.
Check with your univ's computer store or get a student to check it for you if you are not a student anymore.
All attention right now is on the iPhone 5 ..a friend who works at ATT said its going to come out on OCT-21st (but you didn't hear it from me) :)

yeah i have the 15-inch pro..core i7..this thing is beast cost me more than $2000

I have MacBook Pro 15" because it includes DVD rom , but if you gonna buy 13" i prefer the MacBook Air if it's just for personal uses and if for video editing or web design or something else i prefer the MacBook Pro

Thanks​

yeah i have the 15-inch pro..core i7..this thing is beast cost me more than $2000

your soo lucky, the exact same machine in the UK would cost $3000 :undecided:

Think Im gonna change to 13" Macbook Air, it just looks better to carry around with me. lol

your soo lucky, the exact same machine in the UK would cost $3000 :undecided:

Think Im gonna change to 13" Macbook Air, it just looks better to carry around with me. lol

no kidding between my laptop and that car i dont even have enough money to buy a frikin coffee anymore let alone pay for tuition

Back
Top Bottom