What's new

New iPhone 15 Exclusive Confirms Stunning Apple Design Decision

I think it safe to assume that the security people around Medvedev are aware of all the potential worst case scenarios for smartphones.

Using such known compromised devices is a known way to plant intentionally wrong or manipulative information, like leaving some known bugs to be used thusly when needed.

I think it safe to assume that the security people around Medvedev are aware of all the potential worst case scenarios for smartphones.

Considering many phones are moving to an "always-on" state I think that should be a tipoff of their 24/7 dangers.
It's just needed one single telecommunication device (like a wifi card or a bluetooth dongle) connected to a Russian sensitive network with Medvedev jumping around with his iPhone to establish a direct communication channel Russia->USA.

:lol:

One tiny error and they are all fckd.

I think they already are.

Get two. Problem solved. :D

Not a bad thing, that. :D

Sir my wife is only stingy when it comes to me. Sometimes I feel we are a millionaire only when it comes to her. Haha. I am working on hypnosis techniques though, doubt they will work but fingers crossed haha. I had just bought a iPhone 13 a little over a year ago. Technology just advances so damn fast, she has a 12 so feel she deserves it!

Sir my wife is only stingy when it comes to me. Sometimes I feel we are a millionaire only when it comes to her. Haha. I am working on hypnosis techniques though, doubt they will work but fingers crossed haha.

Off topic. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom