What's new

Any questions regarding Sri Lanka

What are the famous Hindu Temples in SL?

What is the general attitude of Sri lankans towards Indians at this moment ? Has it taken a beating after the recent ruckus created by the political monkeys of Tamil nadu ?? In India ( even in Tamil nadu ), besides the political issue, people(99%) generally consider the Lankans as brothers and try to display a warm attitude towards them.

Never, because its their trap.. i mean they are lying to tamil people to get their votes. thats bad for tn people not us

Get Votes? The don't have a single member in TN assembly or center.

What is the general attitude of Sri lankans towards Indians at this moment ? Has it taken a beating after the recent ruckus created by the political monkeys of Tamil nadu ?? In India ( even in Tamil nadu ), besides the political issue, people(99%) generally consider the Lankans as brothers and try to display a warm attitude towards them.

As I mentioned earlier we don't have any special hate or love towards to India either.

Most favorite country of most of Sri Lankans is Japan as far as I know.

(My favorite countries are Japan, New Zealand and Thailand. )

a30bgw.jpg

hey folks do you want find real information about srilanka?? if yes newspapers best way for it.
and dont worry you will find online versions here :azn:

so sad no sinhala newspapers here because i know you don't know sinhala language.

specially tamil papers for ????? haters :rofl:
anyway i will post other media soon..

More details

I hope to post some more info related to travellers who are wishing to visit Sri Lanka.

Electricity is 24x7 in any part of SL. 230V / 50 Hz

We use power socket types D, M, G , most common socket types are D and G

Socket type D
sri-lanka-3-prong-outlet-weird-640x426.jpg

socket type G
4792152_f260.jpg

type-g-socket.jpg

Communication

Sri Lanka has 3 fixed line operators,
1. Sri Lanka Telecom (SLT)
2. Lankabell
3. Dialog