What's new

Any questions Regarding India

"just to see"

funny-baby-26.jpg

Oh I See

pathan+22.jpg

Like I said before Hospitality is in their culture...Muslim or not...I am not sure why you put that?! In fact many Gulf nations associate Hinduism with India and are slightly surprised if Indians are Muslims..

Its bcs they are not much hospitable to Bangladeshis & other Arabs.

If they see a South Asian man, their 1st question would be Bangoli not Indian!

I don't know which GCC country you are referring to bcs in UAE, the first question is "Are you Malabari?"

There are 18 official languages of India(including Urdu). Hindi being the most widely understood, it is the national language of India. Our mutual respect for each others tradition has ensured that we have not faced a 'east pakistan' like situation in India....

There is no concept of national language in India. Hindi and English are the official languages of the Union of India with each state having its own set of official languages.

Its bcs they are not much hospitable to Bangladeshis & other Arabs.

I don't know which GCC country you are referring to bcs in UAE, the first question is "Are you Malabari?"

I have yet to be asked that! Then again people confuse me with alot of other identities too..lolzzz

The states were divided into linguistic regions with many states having their own languages and officially proclaimed as official languages there are a few more languages demanding official status. Hindi is predominantly spoken in the central belt and all other states follow their own languages. It's a good thing that the center did not enforce one language all over that would have resulted in chaos.

Hindi is a compulsory subject in all schools so almost everybody knows the language, but they have problems in speaking due to limited usage in their surrounding.

Hindi is not a compulsory language in School....Maybe Central board not state board....Yes Hindi is the Official language...thats all.

Hindi is not a compulsory language in School....Maybe Central board not state board....Yes Hindi is the Official language...thats all.

That's news to me, I think that's in TN only or it so in all other states?, I studied in Mumbai and Hindi was a compulsory language and it was not a central board school.

What is 1 thing that you guys love the most about Pakistan? (dont say zaid hamid :partay:)

What is 1 thing that you guys love the most about Pakistan? (dont say zaid hamid :partay:)

Pakistanis are very energetic people and they do things by heart...They are very emotional and use there emotions to guide and lead them.It may not be good thing always,but overall a good trait.

Dude...by looking at these thread I seriously feel that we indian are really trolling in every thread...and believe me it is really irritating to see...This thread is meant for other country people to ask question and and a very sensible and genuine reply from members from India....but rather that here only members from India only keep on replying without understanding this purpose of this thread...

Expecting questions to be to-the-point...will be try to answer them with the best of my abilities..It is not necessary that only a non-Indian can ask questions about India,an Indian also can,if he has some questions in mind.Lets move the thread forward.

There are more than 1 thing:
1. National language i.e. Urdu is understood by most of Pakistani (This is not case with Hindi in India).
2. Pakistan has more Intra-society and inter-society homogeneity.(one religion with no minority or SC/ST appeasement politics)
3. Pakistani girls are on an average more beautiful girls.

But you guys messed with all above advantages
1. Sukut-e-dhaka has root in Urdu vs Bangla
2. Even minor difference causes social tension in Pakistan like shia-sunni, ahmadiya muslims
3. Burqa

Back
Top Bottom