What's new

Any questions Regarding India

Here's an interesting question.

Which province in India has the most favorable view of Pakistan?
Dont know about favourable, but Pakistan is hated in North India.

East Indians, NE Indians and South Indians are mostly indifferent to Pakistan - that is they neither have a positive nor negative reaction to Pakistan.

Here's an interesting question.

Which province in India has the most favorable view of Pakistan?

I didn't even knew that Pakistan has "Provinces" and not "states" like in India. I don't have a clue about them my friend. However,Islamabad,Rawalpindi and Karachi would be the most popular pak cities in India,with most likely Rawalpindi leading the list.
Next question pls!

Dont know about favourable, but Pakistan is hated in North India.

East Indians, NE Indians and South Indians are mostly indifferent to Pakistan - that is they neither have a positive nor negative reaction to Pakistan.

Not sure that is true. Unlike N.Indians who can swing wildly between hugging & kissing one moment & getting ready to murder Pakistanis the next, S.Indians(and I have no reason to assume the same is not true of the NE & E.Indians) largely see Pakistan purely in the context of the "enemy" narrative. While they tend to be slightly more indifferent towards Pakistan, it is almost completely leaning towards the negative with no positive feelings attached. Watching Chidambaram (as HM) with Rehman Malik was a good indicator. The Pakistanis didn't know what to do with an Indian with whom they couldn't do the familiar back slapping that often happens when N.Indian politicians meet them.

Not sure that is true. Unlike N.Indians who can swing wildly between hugging & kissing one moment & getting ready to murder Pakistanis the next, S.Indians(and I have no reason to assume the same is not true of the NE & E.Indians) largely see Pakistan purely in the context of the "enemy" narrative. While they tend to be slightly more indifferent towards Pakistan, it is almost completely leaning towards the negative with no positive feelings attached. Watching Chidambaram (as HM) with Rehman Malik was a good indicator. The Pakistanis didn't know what to do with an Indian with whom they couldn't do the familiar back slapping that often happens when N.Indian politicians meet them.

True.
I feel that it is better to let South Indians or East/NE Indians handle Pakistan affairs. They would make more rational choices compared to North Indians.
And I say this as a through and through Delhiite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom